Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. (64833 Views)

Lady Walks Around Naked, Takes Selfies With Passersby / When Your Girl Friend Sleeps Around / UNBELIEVABLE : Guy Walks Around With His Heart Detached From His Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by airforcee007: 2:28am On Jan 15, 2016
You have have done no wrong, bro. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by hezy4real01(m): 9:15am On Jan 15, 2016
Maybe is hot let him get some cool off
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Hadassahisbae(f): 6:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
chi4ik4:
your friend belongs to secret society!! run for your life..
how do u know?
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by KeleDon(m): 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
Menh it really fucking irritates me a lot seeing a guy urinating talk more of walking arround my rom naked.... Dem send u abi u be gay, i go jst use better cameron pepper baptise dat him black yansh/dick over night wen him dey sleep.
Abi dem swear for da guy neh!!!
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Chisparkle(f): 11:05am On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=Chillext post=41924822]My friend sleeps and walk around naked in my house, even on the same bed. I told him I don't like it and he got upset..... Have I done wrong?.
We are both males[/ you gotta report him to other of your friends i believe you guys have some few friends together.
goodluck]
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Chillext(m): 11:15am On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=Chisparkle post=42026999][/quote]good idea, never thought of this. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Chisparkle(f): 11:37am On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=Chillext post=42027282]good idea, never thought of this. Thanks![/Ur welcome,pls i just joind dis group n dont knw hw to do certain things like i posted somtn bt cudnt view it or any comments abt it,do u mind helpin me?]
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Chillext(m): 11:51am On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=Chisparkle post=42027836][/quote]I just checked your profile, what you posted was not updated, maybe you did not submit. To view whatever you posted, click on your user name.
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by whadda(m): 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
Endtime sleep grin
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 17, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by mcsnup: 8:27am On Feb 02, 2016
DrTizzle:

All these nobody-wannabees, that just want to be heard by all means necessary. OK bros we've finally heard you. Are you happy now. grin Having a lexical exchange with someone with an IQ of approximately 2.5, is all you can expect on free social networks this days. Lemme guess your chronological age, hmmm.. should be something equivalent to 9 and the half or perhaps 7 and the half. I gotta ask tho, how did you make in here. Less i forget, its a free to join network. Most importantly, how did you manage your way through the graphical user interface...Ohh wait I know the answer to that one.....One of your younger ones helped you signed up because it's pretty much obvious, you couldn't have done it all by your self. This is my psychological evaluation on your behavioral pattern:

Doctor's diagnosis:After spending little time with and gathering enough evidences from my experiment on Patient KOLO 1; I can happily conclude that Patient KOLO 1 exhibits a paranoiac psychological disorder characterized by persecution of grandeur, thus Patient KOLO 1 is considered as a possible threat to children btw the age of 2 and 3 and liable to hurt older people btw the age of 70 and above. This mental disorder is progressive, uhmm, rare too and if left untreated can lead to something much fatal than this. I had few of my mental health Doctors confirm my theory and it was admissible.
Finally I recommend that only a secure and top quality mental facility will be able to accommodate Patient KOLO 1. Thank you...

If they born you well again look for my trouble and watch to see my next reply..You wanna act like a crazy goat, I'd bring crazy to your doorstep...OPONU OBO '(2nd word means monkey, don't know the meaning of d 1st)...but its yoruba sha, and feel free to google it...Goofball.

my own psychological diagnosis.
Patient 1: is a sophist in the making. pedant i must say, indeed pedant is his ways "knowing so much yet knowing nothing" a knowledge so empty yet proudly spirited. And anyone can easily deduce from my diagnosis that you are a complete waste of spermatozoa; guy your p-man waste money on you...and this would be the last you hear from me for i have not the luxury of folly.
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Adonis86(m): 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
It is well
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by baretalk: 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
He should know better, that's some dumb shit.
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by VlamesIffect(f): 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
IamLEGEND1:
him dey craze?

Why him go dey wiggle him black yansh upandan my apartment na?

I for don kick that modafucka out tey-tey.

Baba say na wiggle grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside / Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.