Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? (4256 Views)

After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by Affable0709(m): 10:36am On Jan 13, 2016
mamagee3:
Why in the world would I tell him hi after what he did.
I won't and will never.
oh that's cool, bye.
Re: Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by mamagee3(f): 10:36am On Jan 13, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided swear on whatever you have left in this world that I 'stole' the photo from you...

Btw.. Wtf were you doing on my profile.. You Stalking haggard looking monster!
No, you frustrated fugly thief!

VcjRay exposed you for the thief you were and I quickly took to your profile to confirm that you're nothing short of a useless punk.

Instead of posting a photo of your ugly face, you decided to steal my photo to garner cheap likes because you're ashamed of posting your ugly face for the world to see.

You're a useless imposter and a criminal who should be tossed out of the human race. You're an ediotic gay, you nincompoop.

Who the heck do you think you are? Having the sheer audacity and effrontery to clone my photo and then post it on your profile as yours and then after getting caught like the shameless beast that you are; you ask me what I was doing on your profile.

You must think everyone is as stupi!d as you to think no one would notice. You mo0ronic cretin from the womb of a raving mad woman.

Now, the next time I catch you talking Sh!t, I will put you out like the hapless, piece of scum that you are.

Classless, untrained nincompoop!
Re: Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by obiorathesubtle: 10:42am On Jan 13, 2016
mamagee3:

No, you frustrated fugly thief!

VcjRay exposed you for the thief you were and I quickly took to your profile to confirm that you're nothing short of a useless punk.

Instead of posting a photo of your ugly face, you decided to steal my photo to garner cheap likes because you're ashamed of posting your ugly face for the world to see.

You're a useless imposter and a criminal who should be tossed out of the human race. You're an ediotic gay, you nincompoop.

Who the heck do you think you are? Having the sheer audacity and effrontery to clone my photo and then post it on your profile as yours and then after getting caught like the shameless beast that you are; you ask me what I was doing on your profile.

You must think everyone is as stupi!d as you to think no one would notice. You mo0ronic cretin from the womb of a raving mad woman.

Now, the next time I catch you talking Sh!t, I will put you out like the hapless, piece of scum that you are.

Classless, untrained nincompoop!
k
Re: Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by mamagee3(f): 10:43am On Jan 13, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
k
No keep it coming, you cheap a$$ criminal!
Re: Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by obiorathesubtle: 10:48am On Jan 13, 2016
mamagee3:

No keep it coming, you cheap a$$ criminal!
thing is, I know what you are.. I won't give you the luxury undecided
Re: Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by Kaylexzy(m): 10:48am On Jan 13, 2016
Kayoski:
R are fugly?

Lol....

I think she is FWORGLY.... grin
Re: Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by mamagee3(f): 10:50am On Jan 13, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
thing is, I know what you are.. I won't give you the luxury undecided
And the whole world knows what you are.

You're a shameless imposter and a thief!
Re: Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by wasak(m): 10:53am On Jan 13, 2016
mamagee3:

Get a life dear, you certainly need it.
Re: Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by mamagee3(f): 10:58am On Jan 13, 2016
wasak:

Get a life dear, you certainly need it.
Who the f are you? undecided

Are you the criminal who stole my photo? undecided
Re: Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by obiorathesubtle: 11:01am On Jan 13, 2016
mamagee3:

undecided naa naaa.. I'm definitely shameless because of the confidence you see cool.. I admitted to stealing the photo.. Now, it doesn't matter if I stole the original photo you uploaded and edited it that way or I stole the already edited copy.. Doesn't change anything.

Imposter? Really? Do you even know what the word means?grin

Yea.. I'm a thief.. I steal shiit.. cool

Thing is, I'm shameless, I admitted to stealing the photo..sadly I can't say the same thing about youundecided look at yourself, go through all the threads you've created on Nairaland.. What does it say about you?

Anyway.. Whatever thing you decide to do after this is entirely your business.. I'm done here.. undecided
Re: Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by mamagee3(f): 11:21am On Jan 13, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided naa naaa.. I'm definitely shameless because of the confidence you see cool.. I admitted to stealing the photo.. Now, it doesn't matter if I stole the original photo you uploaded and edited it that way or I stole the already edited copy.. Doesn't change anything.

Imposter? Really? Do you even know what the word means?grin

Yea.. I'm a thief.. I steal shiit.. cool

Thing is, I'm shameless, I admitted to stealing the photo..sadly I can't say the same thing about youundecided look at yourself, go through all the threads you've created on Nairaland.. What does it say about you?

Anyway.. Whatever thing you decide to do after this is entirely your business.. I'm done here.. undecided
Hahaha, cheap criminal trying to talk $hit!

Yeah, you admitted to being the lowest type of scum the world has ever seen.

Confidence? Nah, you empty blockhead. Confidence is when you're so good people want to steal your photo not when you steal other people's photos. You dimwit!

Go back to stealing because contemplation isn't your thing. It doesn't take much effort to be a cheap thief!

You see, I am your alpha and omega. I am your tormentor-in-chief. I am your nightmare.

And as long as you remain on this site, I will be your superior. I will see to it that you serve your only purpose of being a cheap thief and nothing more.

Useless photo stealing, dimwitted mo0ron!
Re: Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by obiorathesubtle: 11:26am On Jan 13, 2016
mamagee3:

Confidence? Nah, you empty blockhead. Confidence is when you're so good people want to steal your photo not when you steal other people's photos. You dimwit!

Go back to stealing because contemplation isn't your thing. It doesn't take much effort to be a cheap thief!

You see, I am your alpha and omega. I am your tormentor-in-chief. I am your nightmare.

And as long as you remain on this site, I will be your superior. I will see to it that you serve your only purpose of being a cheap thief and nothing more.

grin there's this thing called 'making a point' you should try it..

grin I'm 100% sure you don't know half the shiit you just typed..

You're just randomly using words out of context... grin grin now it all makes sense to me.. Your demeanour and whatnot.. It's aite.. You'll recover grin grin
Re: Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by mamagee3(f): 11:41am On Jan 13, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin there's this thing called 'making a point' you should try it..

grin I'm 100% sure you don't know half the shiit you just typed..

You're just randomly using words out of context... grin grin now it all makes sense to me.. Your demeanour and whatnot.. It's aite.. You'll recover grin grin
Oh shut up, you dimwit!

What is really senseless is for you to claim you're shameless because you exude confidence. That's the dumbest thing in the world.

You useless criminal. I am smarter than you, I am wiser than you are. I am more decent.

I am not a lowlife who goes around sneaking up on people's pictures and then duplicate and claim it to be yours.

Cheap thief!
Re: Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by obiorathesubtle: 11:47am On Jan 13, 2016
mamagee3:

Oh shut up, you dimwit!

What is really senseless is for you to claim you're shameless because you exude confidence. That's the dumbest thing in the world.

You useless criminal. I am smarter than you, I am wiser than you are. I am more decent.

I am not a lowlife who goes around sneaking up on people's pictures and then duplicate and claim it to be yours.

Cheap thief!

grin you just amazed me.
Re: Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by mamagee3(f): 11:51am On Jan 13, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin you just amazed me.
Your stealing expertise amazes me.
Re: Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by ineedajobfast: 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, my next door neighbor is friends with my brother but blatantly ignores me.

He even came into my house and greeted everyone but ignored me. I don't understand this; why do they keep ignoring me?

I don't understand this.
well you look beautiful its not because of your looks some people are just like that.
btw if he doesn't like you, i like you ok cheesy
mamagee3:
Hi all, my next door neighbor is friends with my brother but blatantly ignores me.

He even came into my house and greeted everyone but ignored me. I don't understand this; why do they keep ignoring me?

I don't understand this.
well you look beautiful its not because of your looks some people are just like that.
btw if he doesn't like you, i like you ok
Re: Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin D grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by kaybills(m): 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
mamagee3:

girls that have this your attitude are always ignored trust me.how old are u? You look mature in your pics but your typing says otherwise.even a teenager won't result to this,please grow up.you are beautiful,seems the problem here is low self esteem
Re: Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin you just amazed me.
you self get time sha
Re: Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by SeedofAfrica(m): 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Oyind17:
Maybe you look scary tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by ruggedtimi(m): 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
mamagee3:

I don't understand this.
u shuld open a forum abut ur neighbours...is ur acct real or fake...type this figure to confam u re human "no get sense

1 Like

Re: Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by Jaymima(f): 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nne, iluere awo? Lekwa afo shocked
Re: Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by wasak(m): 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
mamagee3:

Who the f are you? undecided

Are you the criminal who stole my photo? undecided
You are an apology case of a lady, ur condition is very pitiful although redeemable, jus get a life.
Re: Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by bluice2(m): 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
He likes you. . . . dazzall!
Re: Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by bluntspade: 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
omg..mamagee3 you look like shrek
Re: Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by mamagee3(f): 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
bluntspade:
omg..mamagee3 you look like shrek
Okay!
Re: Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by flokii: 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
mamagee3:

I don't understand this.

why always you??

it's either ur brother, neighbour or neighbour's mother... you no dey tire?
Re: Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
Now i know why they were bashing this girl on the other thread. Nne, you have a spiritual marine problem.

Pm me for assistance fast.

Or else seun will ban you here and you ll appear on the news as a girl that goes around asking people if she looks like Queen Eliza.

Come for help now!
Re: Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by mamagee3(f): 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
Oyind17:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin D grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why are you laughing in a crazy fashion? grin
Re: Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
mamagee3:
Why are you laughing in a crazy fashion? grin
Na your craze dey make me laugh
Re: Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by IykeWest: 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
jaymejate:
https://www.nairaland.com/2854913/neighbors-friendly-mother-brother-blatantly

[size=17pt]Why always you? You need to come for deliverance, get the deliverance form for 20k[/size]
I support grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Caught His Boyfriend Cheating. Pics. / I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned / Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.