Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? (30862 Views)

2019: ADP Zones The Presidency To The North And Vice President South East / Nobody Is Buying Fuel #87 In The North / Onitsha, Fuel 87 Naira Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Gboliwe: 3:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
Even in the south south, I mean, Akwaibom state produce the oil na, and its not in the south east, yet fuel is N130L yet my friend in KD says its less than N87 there. This is so unfair! sad
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
These kind of ignorant post should not make front page...
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
Igbos are naturally greedy.. Even to themselves

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by kenny81: 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
I am a resident in d north. Ask ur greedy pple in d east or you relocate to ur Biafra. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Walexsammy(m): 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
99100:
I'm a resident and indigene of Orlu geopolitical zone.
After a turbulent week as a result of fuel scarcity and hike in Imo state , I'm compressed to ask this question ; Why do we buy fuel between #120 -130 and the same fuel is being sold #87 in the north? Does it mean that the govt only subsidises fuel that goes to the north.... and easterners can buy high.

even here in Benin it's 87 naira
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Walexsammy(m): 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
KELVINXY:
a look at the comments above me
u will see the reason why nigeria won't/cant work undecided

they will come here shouting "one nigeria"
buh they are the main elements of disunity

they don't care as far as they get a fair share. undecided
answer the question posted by the op and stop deviating
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Decentad2705(m): 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
I don't support dat.. pump price varies every where
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by 01Mysticdon(m): 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
The igbos are just greedy, we in Niger Delta are not even complaining.
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by henryhemon(m): 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
dikeigbo2:
1 million naira question my brother, its so glaring that you don't need to ask, it shows that Nigeria is one in words not in deed,up to this very moment,its sold btw 120/130,like someone will ask do you need northern price or eastern price,why do northerners benefit more from government? Was it made possible because of those representing them or Nigeria is their birthright? Or because of non challant attitude of eastern Representatives? Other areas are,Education, Health, Electric power and Billings,federal roads and many others,are quite different on both sides.....Nigeria my country

Ignorance kills,you people should stop this cry baby attitude,who owns most of the stations in the north? Are they only northerns? Which tribe have the most representative in the petroleum industry...easterners. It is your greed and wickedness. In the north if you sale above pump price they people will complain and call all media stations but my people like everything that will make them very rich by exploiting others.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
persius555:
Are u for real? Ifeayi uba's investment confiscated by PMB?
What exactly do you guys gain by spreading message of hate and slander. At the moment, ifeanyi uba's capital oil at berger and apapa are open 8am to 9pm daily. Its tankers are moving PMS round the country 24hrs. Ifeanyi Uba is raking in billions, you are busy using his name and business to spread false and hateful message on the internet.
You are so pathetic.

my inlaw works in his tank farm (Capital Oil) and buhari has confisticated it and its been run by his boyz...google it
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by billyG(m): 4:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
Emekamex:
Blame DPR, they aren't doing their jobs.
Is yur igbo bros,doing their job,by loving fellow Biafrans.
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by jitolala(m): 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
Greed and self centredness of the average Igbo man.That is why I will prefer to be under the rulership of an Aboki without certificate than a greedy Eastern man who hate his own brother and even call them Osun...
99100:
After a turbulent week as a result of fuel scarcity and hike in Imo state , I'm compressed to ask this question ; Why do we buy fuel between #120 -130 and the same fuel is being sold #87 in the north? Does it mean that the govt only subsidises fuel that goes to the north.... and easterners can buy high.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by longayink: 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
bigiyaro:
Its like dat cos, of selfishness, greed n wickedness, of the East.

No Sir/Madame,
the right answer should be because there are many foolish easterners who still believe in one Nigeria. Perhaps because those foolish One Nigeria easterners own business or landed property in Lagos or in Abuja.
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
01Mysticdon:
The igbos are just greedy, we in Niger Delta are not even complaining.

Why would you complain when you are a Robotic puppet, You are a minority and, your opinion and complain can never be taken serious because you are nobody, I mean NOBODY. Now tell me which part of ND you are from cos i am from Niger delta and am complaining.
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by hamzeiy: 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
dikeigbo2:
1 million naira question my brother, its so glaring that you don't need to ask, it shows that Nigeria is one in words not in deed,up to this very moment,its sold btw 120/130,like someone will ask do you need northern price or eastern price,why do northerners benefit more from government? Was it made possible because of those representing them or Nigeria is their birthright? Or because of non challant attitude of eastern Representatives? Other areas are,Education, Health, Electric power and Billings,federal roads and many others,are quite different on both sides.....Nigeria my country
so the northerners are to be blamed for the criminalities and greed of the easter pple abi....anyway i have know you guys are sick b4 now..no b today the stu.ip.dity start
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by longayink: 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
bigiyaro:
Its like dat cos, of selfishness, greed n wickedness, of the East.

Any day the east succeeds in leaving your one Nigeria, all your EVIL eyes go begin see clear, your sufferings in what shall be left of Nigeria double that day.

Your Nigeria leaders did Every administrative magic to marginalize the east, but easterners survived you, even buy your ancestors graves and build houses on them.
You still depend on crude oil money from the east to survive.

Now envy about the east is giving you people high blood pressure, any where you hear about east, you want to vomit your EVIL mind there.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by chidextec: 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
Biafra and Fraud are like bread and butter.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by billyG(m): 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
Bryan37:

God
Even people wey never sell fuel for lucozade bottle talk more of filling stations will open their dirty mouth dey rant nonsense?

Let me educate u
Independent Marketers find it very difficult to Buy from direct from NNPC depots in Lagos because of inadequate supply/unavailability of this product to meet demand

So dey buy from independent depots who sells this fuel to them @ d rate of N97 to N120

Come North to Kaduna here, the volume of PMS in d NNPC depot is even excess, they intentionally short change the supply in the South even though d petrol is being imported from the South.

They remove all sort of beauracracy that makes it difficult for Northern independent Marketers to access this liquid.

Mi brother if u know how this Northerners short change southerners on many things u will weep 4 dis country.

Who told u that N60 can buy u a liter from depo

Thank me later.
Did u ask d Indendent marketers if govt is not subsidising their fuel?Y are they selling @#120 to filling station owners,Hold d mkters accountable & dnt b a tribal Bigot.
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Ariani: 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
jpphilips:

Because Igbos are politically dumb. read here
https://www.nairaland.com/2166883/president-jonathan-south-east-orchestra

Excerpt:

[b]"Since 2004, no South Easterner can boast of buying any petroleum product at the government approved rate always, while the Govt approved rate is 97naira, south easterners buy between 110-115 naira, have you guys bothered to ask why? Ans; Enugu Depot is not working.

This is how it works, Petrol used in Enugu, Ebonyi, and Anambra come from either Portharcourt or Warri, if the right thing is done, it is supposed to be coming from the Enugu depot, the increased transport fare (tanker hire) will be added to the products so it hardly sells for the Govt approved rate.

Now you know, for a pretty long time, you guys have suffered this and Govt after Govt including Jonathan your beloved didn't care as much as OBJ never cared, do you know what the problem is ?

There is a pipeline section at Okigwe, it is not like the whole pipeline have to be replaced but just the Okigwe section, that is the Genesis of your suffering. I am yet to understand the zombie follower ship Jonathan has in the South East, South- South his father land has already dropped him like a hot object (Rivers and Bayelsa), what is the SE waiting for?
Since 2011, jonathan refused to fix it for you thereby leaving you guys at perpetual high energy cost, is that what you guys really want?

According to Patrick Obahiagbon " there is no reason for Nigerians to pontificate the faucet origo of a presidential aspirant" whatever that means"
[/b]

So young man, a problem that Jonathan your political ally refused to fix despite all my warnings, do you expect your political rival Buhari to fix it? I don't think so?

I agree with you that SE remain politically naive.
But I couldn't help seeing that your post is hypocrisy and bigotry tainted.

You never had problem with SE voting OBJ, even though OBJ remain a corrupt ruler who never repaired the SE pipeline, the SE still voted for him, and the North( Atiku brothers) and Yorubas( OBJ) brothers were happy with the whole scenario, no one cajoled the Igbos for voting OBJ and PDP that had done next to nothing for the region.

In 2007, Igbos still voted for PDP and Yaradua, despite the fact that PDP continued to ignore the region, never did any Yoruba or Northerner demand that Igbos should dump PDP, even though you all knew PDP was of no use to Igbos, you could care less about the sufferings of Igbos as long as they were voting for a PDP controlled by either a Yoruba president or A Northern president.

You only started blackmailing the Igbos and pretending to care more about the Igbo predicaments than Igbos themselves, the moment you lost control of PDP to a SS president, then suddenly the Igbos became cajoled and demonized for sticking with the same PDP they had stuck with since 1999, which you lots( Yorubas and Northerners) never seem to have any problem with, simply because the PDP of those days were controlled fully by you lots( Yorubas and Northerners).

It doesn't take a genius to see how insincere you lots are in your haste to demonize and make mockery of the Igbos plight, though I don't blame you, I blame the Igbo youths, who had allowed their politics to be ran by corrupt political jobbers masquerading as Igbo leaders. cool
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by specimenC: 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Bryan37:

God
Even people wey never sell fuel for lucozade bottle talk more of filling stations will open their dirty mouth dey rant nonsense?

Let me educate u
Independent Marketers find it very difficult to Buy from direct from NNPC depots in Lagos because of inadequate supply/unavailability of this product to meet demand

So dey buy from independent depots who sells this fuel to them @ d rate of N97 to N120

Come North to Kaduna here, the volume of PMS in d NNPC depot is even excess, they intentionally short change the supply in the South even though d petrol is being imported from the South.

They remove all sort of beauracracy that makes it difficult for Northern independent Marketers to access this liquid.

Mi brother if u know how this Northerners short change southerners on many things u will weep 4 dis country.

Who told u that N60 can buy u a liter from depo

Thank me later.

You are a ffucking liar, to say that pms is excess in kaduna depot. Many Transporters who work as both major and independent marketers had to come down south to lagos, ogara, warri and ph precisely to transport fuel up north. Don't even ask me how I know, I know the system quite well. And what exactly is your brother kachikwu doing about it if your lies happens to be thhe truth? Oh I guess he's delta ibo and not original hence reason why he's doing nothing about it. You play victim a lot. Ibo, ibo, ibo, biafra, southeast, must everything be about you. Una too dey talk.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by goldfish27(m): 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
Wadeoye:
All fuel marketers get fuel from the same sources.

Blame your Igbo brothers for inflicting hardship on their own people.

This is also a foretaste of the hardship that be wrecked on you by your own people if Biafran becomes a reality.

My broda no be small pepper dem eyes go see for their greedy leaders hand.
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by jpphilips(m): 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
[quote author=Ariani post=41940853]

You never had problem with SE voting OBJ, even though OBJ remain a corrupt ruler who never repaired the SE pipeline, the SE still voted for him, and the North( Atiku brothers) and Yorubas( OBJ) brothers were happy with the whole scenario, no one cajoled the Igbos for voting OBJ and PDP that had done next to nothing for the region.

The Chinese man said " Fool me once then you are a f00l, but fool me twice then I am the f00l".
If OBJ did nothing for the SE like you claimed, what Justified Voting Jonathan twice on the same platform that enthroned Obj? does it make sense to you?

In 2007, Igbos still voted for PDP and Yaradua, despite the fact that PDP continued to ignore the region, never did any Yoruba or Northerner demand that Igbos should dump PDP, even though you all knew PDP was of no use to Igbos, you could care less about the sufferings of Igbos as long as they were voting for a PDP controlled by either a Yoruba president or A Northern president.

Igbos never gave yar'adua over 90% of their votes in all 5 states get your facts straight before typing, Jonathan was the first to enjoy it twice at a time elections seems to be fairly credible.
Yar'adua's election statistics and OBJ's are marred with errors as such such statistics count for nothing. However we trade words on the internet, for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, if the Igbos like, they can vote in a lizard in the next election, I don't give a damn!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by asha80(m): 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
GreatSE:

my inlaw works in his tank farm (Capital Oil) and buhari has confisticated it and its been run by his boyz...google it
pure lies.stop spreading it..capital oil and gas is different from capital petroleum..lie with brain
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Ariani: 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
[quote author=jpphilips post=41941369][/quote]

Lol!
And Buhari votes were not marred with error?

Slice it and dice it any how you want, fact, stat, figures and numbers show that PDP had won all presidential elections in SE from from 1999 to 2015, if you never castigated and demonized them for voting PDP all those years, why then are you hawks out to demonize them now, what changed?
It doesn't make sense to you and your cohorts why the Igbos should vote an OBJ that was corrupt and incompetent, and yet did nothing for the SE, but you never complained nor demonized Ndiigbo for doing so then, there was never this nationwide cry to crucify the Igbos for voting a corrupt and incompetent OBJ coming from the SW and North.

The PDP presidential candidates from 1999- 2015 were all corrupt and incompetent, the only thing that changed in 2011 and 2015 was the fact that the PDP presidential candidate wasn't from the SW or the North, and this is where the problem lies for you( SW and Northerners) lots

I don't give a rat about what you think or feel, but I call it as I see it, and I am puting to you that you are a hypocrite.
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by dikeigbo2(m): 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
hamzeiy:
so the northerners are to be blamed for the criminalities and greed of the easter pple abi....anyway i have know you guys are sick b4 now..no b today the stu.ip.dity start

Thanks a lot ..
So easterners are the problem of easterners
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by menxer: 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
It means either the northerners are naive businessmen or the easterners know when to make a Kill in business. grin
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by dikeigbo2(m): 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
henryhemon:

Ignorance kills,you people should stop this cry baby attitude,who owns most of the stations in the north? Are they only northerns? Which tribe have the most representative in the petroleum industry...easterners. It is your greed and wickedness. In the north if you sale above pump price they people will complain and call all media stations but my people like everything that will make them very rich by exploiting others.

God bless you,,so we are our problems!
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by dikeigbo2(m): 6:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
yayankainuwa:
Between you and the God that created u, if u really believe in any , u knw the reason behind the disparities: while the eastern marketers are greedy, desperate n aimed at exploiting every opportunity to make money at the expense of everyone n everything, their northern counterparts are mild in their approach, they hv a feeling for humanity, and are ready to get a little profit while their business moves on. Its not a coincidence armed robbery and kidnappings are prevalent in the East. My friend life in the east is a survival of the fittest. You know what am talking.

You just said it all, may your days be long.so easterners are their own problems!
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by dikeigbo2(m): 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
U reason frm d back my friend! Must u bring tribalism and sentiment into evry issue! Is there a special price for northernans? Instead of u to blame ur brothers for their inherent greedy nature! When ur theiving brother is arrested u complain of Human right! Mind u am from the South too, whther or not u take it, its ur own cup of tea!

Thank you my dear,you are right with your answer, all the mentions I got points to one direction, east killing east!
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by dikeigbo2(m): 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Asiwaju9ja:

Lol! Fundamental question. Only senate presidency when them zone to this same region, them fight over am so tay the whole six core states struggle am amongst themselves. From okadigbo to Evans to Pius. Them change am six times. Meanwhile other regions do their terms. Same reason why fuel go be like that for that region.

Bless you bro,your answer is 100% right. So East is east problem!
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Nnannapat(m): 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
99100:

How can you say something that you are not too sure of. From my personal experience, it is easier to get fuel in Enugu ( East) than in Kano (North). Hoarding of petroleum products is more prevalent in the North than in the East. I reside in Kano and I can tell you authoritatively that you can only buy fuel @87 naira from NNPC, AA RANO or TOTAL and you have to queue up for hours,while in Enugu you can buy at small small station @110 or buy at bigger stations with relatively smaller queue @87. That is my personal findings though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mainok: Nigerian Army Confirms Death Of Officer, Soldiers in Boko Haram Attack / Senator Rochas Okorocha Dances To Kizz Daniel's 'Buga' Song (Photos, Video) / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.