Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,912 members, 7,952,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? (31230 Views)

2019: ADP Zones The Presidency To The North And Vice President South East / Nobody Is Buying Fuel #87 In The North / Onitsha, Fuel 87 Naira Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Jerryolumide(m): 7:01am On Jan 14, 2016
99100:
I'm a resident and indigene of Orlu geopolitical zone.
After a turbulent week as a result of fuel scarcity and hike in Imo state , I'm compressed to ask this question ; Why do we buy fuel between #120 -130 and the same fuel is being sold #87 in the north? Does it mean that the govt only subsidises fuel that goes to the north.... and easterners can buy high.

bros chill, #87 per liter fuel in the north is a big scam. Imagine #2500 can't fill up a 25liters gallon. Who are they deceiving?
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by jamjo: 7:21am On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=tsdarkside post=41929016]

your people are greedy,dont you get it??...a nation wide prize was agreed and agencies were employ to enforce it.....your people want to earn more than nation wide allowed....

you by it at he deliverers for #60 and sell it for #85,you earn #25/l...your people want to earn more than #25/l....
maybe the have longer transport way,i dont know.....but i heard portharcourt is selling for #85/l......[/quot

Why is it greed , If you are a responsible Nigerian the first thing you do is try finding out what behind the high price before criticizing the entire tribe as you put it (Your People Are Greedy) Your kind are the reason why Nigeria as a country will never be a united country until your kind start asking intelligent questions and get intelligent answers that things will start changing in this country. The marketers you are calling names are on strike, Do you know the reason? they can't see the commodity to buy even when they get the supply they get it above the stipulated government price. Have you seat down and do a little research how many depots NNPC has in Southeast , You made mention of Portharcourt and transportation, that made me to understand that there is some intelligent in you. Portharcourt is among the cities in Nigeria that has the biggest depots and its not far from Southeast let us say they supply to southeast , Transporting to Owerri for instance is near impossible because the major federal road that link those two cities are in deplorable condition if i tell you right now that is easy to transport fuel from Portharcourt to the North or to west (Lagos) then to southeast because there is pipe lines that carry fuel, it meant not be the amount required but still its there. So please stop ..
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by onunwa21(m): 7:31am On Jan 14, 2016
Kyase:
you know the answer already.
illegality comes from one part of this country.
but na dem sabi shout rule of law.
I no mention anybody region sha
Don't worry we understand
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Gabbynicoletta: 7:43am On Jan 14, 2016
What is really happening in owerri this morning?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by tsdarkside(m): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=jamjo post=41955896][/quote]

i am sorry,i didnt mean it that way...i mean,they people in your area,......
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Dyt(f): 8:22am On Jan 14, 2016
LordReed:

What's compressing you?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by dikeigbo2(m): 8:32am On Jan 14, 2016
Asiwaju9ja:

See as them they kill themselves for the same Biafra, dey produce chemical cokacola(Coke) and sprite dey sell to themselves say them be businessmen.

You said it all,Thanks for the information on these fake products.
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by 01Mysticdon(m): 8:35am On Jan 14, 2016
GreatSE:

Why would you complain when you are a Robotic puppet, You are a minority and, your opinion and complain can never be taken serious because you are nobody, I mean NOBODY. Now tell me which part of ND you are from cos i am from Niger delta and am complaining.
Na you go be my gateman Na ur own brother u dy call nobody, kai, nawa for u o #RiversState.
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Kyase(m): 9:03am On Jan 14, 2016
onunwa21:

Don't worry we understand
Good cool
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by orisa37: 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
Dereliction of duties by the Governors in that zone. May be they are bunkers, hoarders and recalcitrant profiteers in the oil industry. When Mr. President makes a national pronouncement, the heads of security in each state(Governors) implement.
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by jpphilips(m): 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ariani:

Lol!
And Buhari votes were not marred with error?

Slice it and dice it any how you want, fact, stat, figures and numbers show that PDP had won all presidential elections in SE from from 1999 to 2015, if you never castigated and demonized them for voting PDP all those years, why then are you hawks out to demonize them now, what changed?
It doesn't make sense to you and your cohorts why the Igbos should vote an OBJ that was corrupt and incompetent, and yet did nothing for the SE, but you never complained nor demonized Ndiigbo for doing so then, there was never this nationwide cry to crucify the Igbos for voting a corrupt and incompetent OBJ coming from the SW and North.

The PDP presidential candidates from 1999- 2015 were all corrupt and incompetent, the only thing that changed in 2011 and 2015 was the fact that the PDP presidential candidate wasn't from the SW or the North, and this is where the problem lies for you( SW and Northerners) lots

I don't give a rat about what you think or feel, but I call it as I see it, and I am puting to you that you are a hypocrite.

Another comprehension deficient individual next!!,
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by babadee1(m): 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
Reyginus:
Guys, I also want to know. The insults will not not help.

There is no disparity. I was in Osun state last week and I bought fuel for #120 per litre. Major marketers are selling at the approved pump price but smaller marketers are selling for #120 - #150 all over the country. It's the same all over, north, east and west.
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by ayobase(m): 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
99100:
After a turbulent week as a result of fuel scarcity and hike in Imo state , I'm compressed to ask this question ; Why do we buy fuel between #120 -130 and the same fuel is being sold #87 in the north? Does it mean that the govt only subsidises fuel that goes to the north.... and easterners can buy high.

The DPR under which a location is matters.

Like there is fuel at Suleja, but Minna cos Suleja serves under Abuja's DPR.
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
babadee1:

There is no disparity. I was in Osun state last week and I bought fuel for #120 per litre. Major marketers are selling at the approved pump price but smaller marketers are selling for #120 - #150 all over the country. It's the same all over, north, east and west.
Okay.
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by tsdarkside(m): 12:21am On Jan 15, 2016
[quote author=jamjo post=41955896][/quote]

yea,yea,yea..i was just making an example...the example i made is very clear to reasonable people...i myself was surprised for getting that much likes,for that.....

you buy the petrol at the depot for #83/l,and sell it on for #85/l......you gain #2/l.....sooo...whats the difference??...

i dont have time to go get informations,i have a life to live...
i am not bureue de statistics...

i was only making an example....
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by jamjo: 3:44am On Jan 15, 2016
tsdarkside:

yea,yea,yea..i was just making an example...the example i made is very clear to reasonable people...i myself was surprised for getting that much likes,for that.....

you buy the petrol at the depot for #83/l,and sell it on for #85/l......you gain #2/l.....sooo...whats the difference??...

i dont have time to go get informations,i have a life to live...
i am not bureue de statistics...

i was only making an example....

If you think your so called example was clear to "reasonable people" I'll say Nigeria as country is boomed. And my advice will be go back to school take a course on basic business which i know you don't have an ounce of it.. Fuel is not just buying and selling as you think get it . The marketers are getting the commodity above the stipulated government price of N87 from the NNPC and Independent depots, and you with your "example" want them to sale below what they are buying from the depots , You see your life. You don't have time to get information because as you put it you a have life to live but you have time to vomit hate ..
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by orisa37: 7:58am On Jan 15, 2016
So much lawlessness in the east.
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by tsdarkside(m): 10:21am On Jan 15, 2016
jamjo:

If you think your so called example was clear to "reasonable people" I'll say Nigeria as country is boomed. And my advice will be go back to school take a course on basic business which i know you don't have an ounce of it.. Fuel is not just buying and selling as you think get it . The marketers are getting the commodity above the stipulated government price of N87 from the NNPC and Independent depots, and you with your "example" want them to sale below what they are buying from the depots , You see your life. You don't have time to get information because as you put it you a have life to live but you have time to vomit hate ..

i always said i have no idea of economics...i hate it infact...but i know more than youuu!!!.. angry angry angry
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by jamjo: 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
tsdarkside:

i always said i have no idea of economics...i hate it infact...but i know more than youuu!!!.. angry angry angry

I already know that you are Albert Einstein no need of stupidity ..
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Tequilah: 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
LadyExcellency:
You don't know what you are talking about.

They Igbo spirit in business is invariably proportional to your claims. Prices of commodities in the east is a function of two things "cost price" and "competition". Scarcity drives the price up because they have been probably denied supply from government quota hence they themselves buy black market from government agents.

Scarcity from where? shocked There is fuel available for lifting at the southern depots all the way from Lagos to Warri, o!

99100:

Which towns in the whole North have fuel available at 87 naira per litre? Why do you people like telling lies and playing the tribalism card like this? shocked

openeye693:

Which north are you talking about? Is it Kaduna where it is sold for N105 or Gusau where it is sold for N125 or Sokoto where it is sold for N130?
babadee1:

Help me tell them, pls. Some of these SE people like to play the victim card, as if they are the only suffering from all the problems in Nigeria, when it is glaring that other parts of the country are going through the same problems and even worse! angry
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Tequilah: 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
GreatSE:
See how you ended you blind aguement stewpidily after showing so much hatred for SE, Even when you dont know the level of shortchanging meted on SE. These marketers dont see these products at the rate other marketers in the North see them, Ifeanyi Uba who was helping the IGBOS have had his company confisticated and sealed by buhari for useles and baseless offenses. If you know what Igbos are going in the hand of this One Nigeria you will love every SE seccession agitator.

Stop recycling falsehood. Ifeanyi Ubah's fuel depot was taken over by AMCON because of the monumental debts he was owing the banks. After getting fuel supplies and selling the products, he was not remitting the money to pay off his loans. So stop blaming his problems on any fake SE secession.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ambode Might Face Impeachment For His Insistence To Re-contest / How Saraki And Friends Will Plunge Nigeria Into Its Next Recession / Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.