Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? (31257 Views)

2019: ADP Zones The Presidency To The North And Vice President South East / Nobody Is Buying Fuel #87 In The North / Onitsha, Fuel 87 Naira Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
greed of the businessmen in Igboland shocked

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
May be it's because the authorities there cannot enforce the proper selling of the fuel there.This simply means your major oil marketers get from nnpc but decide to sell to the black market to make quick money

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by toksclive(m): 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
The north problem is no different from the east, it's only the west that has fuel now
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by TunjiMsp: 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
99100:
I'm a resident and indigene of Orlu geopolitical zone.
After a turbulent week as a result of fuel scarcity and hike in Imo state , I'm compressed to ask this question ; Why do we buy fuel between #120 -130 and the same fuel is being sold #87 in the north? Does it mean that the govt only subsidises fuel that goes to the north.... and easterners can buy high.

Because most Stations in the North are own by honest northerners and those in the east are own........ easterners AKA IPOBians

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by yusufbida(m): 1:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
99100:
After a turbulent week as a result of fuel scarcity and hike in Imo state , I'm compressed to ask this question ; Why do we buy fuel between #120 -130 and the same fuel is being sold #87 in the north? Does it mean that the govt only subsidises fuel that goes to the north.... and easterners can buy high.

What a Question!!!!!!!!

Ogberan you best go ask owners of petrol station in your region before you start blaming PMB government because that is wia you are going.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by BigBen10: 1:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
99100:

See your bias already. How will the govt subsidize only for one part of the country. Are easterners no part of the oil markets? Ifeanyi Ubah a case in point.

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by slowice(m): 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
All of you guys blaming marketers in d east...do u mean in d west every filling station sell fuel at d official pump price? Here in PH only multi-national filling stations sell at d official price...the rest sell btw 120 to 140 undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by sixtus3606(m): 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
99100:

...and 86naira here in the west

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by mikki123(m): 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
Even in South- West... Change indeed
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by obailala(m): 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
B69U:
This is for the igbos shouting one Nigeria to answer.

I swear I hate those group of igbos worst than muslims hate non muslims.

Igbo one Nigeria agent abeg educate us on this. If u fail to educate us, may all your family perish so we can move on.
Of course the brain of IPOb youths have already been configured to see every thing including harmattan dust as sabotage against Igbos. Every issue faced is a justification for running away from Nigeria. You have not bothered to task your brain to investigate what may be the reason behind this disparity, your brain has already been hard wired by oga dilector to see everything as hausa and yoruba oppression against ndigbo.

I would have returned your curse for your own family to perish instead but I wouldn't because who knows, maybe some of your family members are innocent and I may have links to your family somehow.

11 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by stephenmustapha(m): 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
Even in my area, at Apete, Ibadan, i have been buying fuel/litre ate the rate of between 110-120 NGN. Although virtually all the filling stations are independent marketer! whats DPR doing? I think they are saddled with responsibility of sanitising the market!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by erico2k2(m): 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
99100:

Cos your suppliers are xtreemly greedy

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by jonnieoneng: 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
dikeigbo2:
1 million naira question my brother, its so glaring that you don't need to ask, it shows that Nigeria is one in words not in deed,up to this very moment,its sold btw 120/130,like someone will ask do you need northern price or eastern price,why do northerners benefit more from government? Was it made possible because of those representing them or Nigeria is their birthright? Or because of non challant attitude of eastern Representatives? Other areas are,Education, Health, Electric power and Billings,federal roads and many others,are quite different on both sides.....Nigeria my country
Who told u that fuel is sold at control price in d North.Those who are ready to queue may get it at 86 -'100.But some stations even sell for 130-150.I don't know where u guys got your information from

1 Like

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by ShammahBarnabas(m): 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
LadyExcellency:

The same marketers that have been on strike since monday in Owerri protesting that they can't get the commodity at the control price to sell.

Sometimes, I begin to wonder why people like you comment on issues they are totally ignorant about. Is it bigotry, resentment, partisanship or outright ..............?

Gosh, give it a break.

You are uninformed madam. The same thing is happening here in Katsina. Only NNPC(#86), Forte oil and A.A Rano sell for #86.50. The rest sell for #100 upwards. You can only blame the marketers in your location.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by moshino(m): 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
99100:
After a turbulent week as a result of fuel scarcity and hike in Imo state , I'm compressed to ask this question ; Why do we buy fuel between #120 -130 and the same fuel is being sold #87 in the north?[color=#990000][/color] Does it mean that the govt only subsidises fuel that goes to the north.... and easterners can buy high.

Demand and Supply!
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by chronos: 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
tsdarkside:

your people are greedy,dont you get it??...a nation wide prize was agreed and agencies were employ to enforce it.....your people want to earn more than nation wide allowed....

you by it at he deliverers for #60 and sell it for #85,you earn #25/l...your people want to earn more than #25/l....
maybe the have longer transport way,i dont know.....but i heard portharcourt is selling for #85/l......

Lool..how can you have #25 profit on a litre. Don't show your ignorance here biko.
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Djnotte88(m): 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
see question abeg...its only d major marketers like total, Mrs, oando etc that are selling at 86.50 bt others are selling theirs above the approved price....so dnt just start asking useless question of Wat u dnt knw about....I m Kennedy frm kaduna

1 Like

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by chimadabadtguy(m): 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
if you ask me na who I go ask
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by ohenhen1: 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
Greedy marketers in the East.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
Guys, I also want to know. The insults will not not help.
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Owliver(m): 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
120 here in a part of ekiti
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
tsdarkside:

i was just making an example...i dont know all this things....

who is stopping your elites from building a refinery in the east??..

See how you ended you blind aguement stewpidily after showing so much hatred for SE, Even when you dont know the level of shortchanging meted on SE. These marketers dont see these products at the rate other marketers in the North see them, Ifeanyi Uba who was helping the IGBOS have had his company confisticated and sealed by buhari for useles and baseless offenses. If you know what Igbos are going in the hand of this One Nigeria you will love every SE seccession agitator.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by ATERI(m): 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
99100:

Your frustration is understandable, but have you taken time to find out whether the same happens in other parts of the country. My point is, you would find that some areas in the South-South and South-West also suffer the same fate. Even in the North, some people would still be paying 120 as we speak. So the discrepancy may not necessarily be planned by the government

1 Like

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Olabestonic001(m): 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
99100:

Thats not true bro. In my area in Lagos it sells between N100-N120/Liter, while about 1km from there, its N86.50k. I think its the business men from your angles trying to reap you guys off.
write to info@dpr.gov.ng
Lets not be good at shouting victimhood all the times.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
99100:

Are u making sense @ all. All this biafra ppl sef.
To answer ur question,go and meet the owners of those petrol stations and ask y dey are selling above the regulated pump price instead of showing how clueless u are. Ewu Orlu.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by birmingham04: 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
That shows you that Igbo people love money than their creator.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by bawajghai(m): 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
It depend on your marketers..

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Plus234(m): 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
highT:
Because an illiterate and a bigot is steering the ship

hiding under nairaland to write trash will not do you any good, i dare you to write the same comment on your real facebook page

1 Like

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by chesterlee(m): 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
It clearly shows the fraudulent nature of the entity called 'ONE NIGERIA'
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Djnotte88(m): 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
lol...stupidity full igbos head...every little thing they will say northerners are short changing them....I thought u pple are literate...hw come d yorubas and d Niger deltans are nt complaining

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by hmuhammad(m): 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
99100:

How do u mean?
He said if we can't afford the fuel, we should go to the zoo where nnamdi kanu is caged undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by bengoodcreature: 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
My bros it didnt start 2day oo! Even b4 d scarcity it has been so, thats y I seriously warn my bro to neva in his life join d People that are Shouting/fighting themselves for Biafra, Monkey De Walk Baboo De Chop.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu May Travel Out As Northern Youths Seek Probe Of Buhari’s Aides / Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos / Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.