Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,516 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? (31238 Views)

2019: ADP Zones The Presidency To The North And Vice President South East / Nobody Is Buying Fuel #87 In The North / Onitsha, Fuel 87 Naira Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by dikeigbo2(m): 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
jonnieoneng:

Who told u that fuel is sold at control price in d North.Those who are ready to queue may get it at 86 -'100.But some stations even sell for 130-150.I don't know where u guys got your information from

You haven't answered my questions, Are these price and service discrepancies, are they caused by easterners themselves or by the Federal government?
Thank you
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Willybos(m): 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
Rolings:
Op Ask the fuel marketers in the east
9ce comment my brother.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Ikenna17(m): 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
So much hate in this group and we have people called mods. smh

1 Like

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Lekozy(m): 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
99100:
I'm a resident and indigene of Orlu geopolitical zone.
After a turbulent week as a result of fuel scarcity and hike in Imo state , I'm compressed to ask this question ; Why do we buy fuel between #120 -130 and the same fuel is being sold #87 in the north? Does it mean that the govt only subsidises fuel that goes to the north.... and easterners can buy high.

it is also 120 here in d west(akure) nd i asked the sellers why then i knew dat the govt just reduce the price but they didnt regulate it fr markerters wen i dey buy 11000 littres @ a particular amout and if i sell for 1 litres it might fall to 112 nd u say make i sell 87 na gain or na loss be dat...
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by bigiyaro(m): 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
longayink:

Any day the east succeeds in leaving your one Nigeria, all your EVIL eyes go begin see clear, your sufferings in what shall be left of Nigeria double that day.

Your Nigeria leaders did Every administrative magic to marginalize the east, but easterners survived you, even buy your ancestors graves and build houses on them.
You still depend on crude oil money from the east to survive.

Now envy about the east is giving you people high blood pressure, any where you hear about east, you want to vomit your EVIL mind there.
Guy! Am not hating, nevertheless, i'll reply u when u confront me with solid prove n evidence of a single hamlet, village, town and city in my dear naija were u will not find an ibo man.
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by bigiyaro(m): 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
longayink:

No Sir/Madame,
the right answer should be because there are many foolish easterners who still believe in one Nigeria. Perhaps because those foolish One Nigeria easterners own business or landed property in Lagos or in Abuja.
kikikikikikikik, biafrud indeed, u r jst a kid. U think biafrud is the solution to whatever problems the East is facing? The East's problem is its own people.
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Essential(m): 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
the same greed that make and igbo man to use his family member for blood money.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by kinguwem: 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
In Jalingo, only the NNPC mega station sells petrol at 86 naira. Most stations sell fuel at 135 naira.
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by ekhai(m): 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ask the Shylock in the east. They know how to make profit more than others. IBO = I before others.
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
bigiyaro:
Its like dat cos, of selfishness, greed n wickedness, of the East.
Ur papa

1 Like

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Bless you bro,your answer is 100% right. So East is east problem!

See as them they kill themselves for the same Biafra, dey produce chemical cokacola(Coke) and sprite dey sell to themselves say them be businessmen.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Olabestonic001(m): 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
chuksmad:

This your email you dropped here, is it for real? because i will write to them sharp sharp for all at Uyo filling station selling at 125/130 per ltr.

That's it bro. Try it. Put "Urgent"
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Bless you bro,your answer is 100% right. So East is east problem!

Bro this Marginalisation matter don tay e start for beer parlour before some people when dey DSS hand now cash in on am. I have always told them that no one is marginalising the IGBO people. That, they are the ones marginalising themselves.

Come to South Africa and see the BAD Image these guys expecially(Not only igbos though) dey give us. You know they way they behave in yaba,oshodi etc. is the same way they behave in Hillbrow,sunny side,kempton park etc. You sef go shame to identify with them.

Ok, tell the igbo people to rally round one person make them present as cosensus Presidential Candidate. Na their you go understand me properly.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by bigiyaro(m): 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
thaikun15:

Ur papa
first of all.... Fk u n ur whole clan.... u all claimed to be biafruds bt all i see is bunch of a*s*s hole.... living in an erosion infested enclave...... hunted by hunger, greed..... Dem all experts in shady bizness.... Claiming to bizness oriented folks,,,,, bt i've never seen dem listed in the top 10 richest people in naija. Lastly fuk" u n ur fadafuucckin mama.
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by orisa37: 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
The Governments of the East are to blame.
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Kbraims(m): 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
OP can u tell us wia in d north fuel is 87per litre in d north
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by tobyke: 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
The truth is that "when some people feel they can be wiser than their creator the almighty then they are bound to have serious problems. Igbo's are already minority cos the people we call minority have much maturity than Igbo's in the political structure of the country. These rascals blocked roads sometime last month and were seeking for BIAFRA but the most important thing to do about regulating prices of petroleum products across the region to meet what others are selling nationwide they won't rather same fools will shout marginalisation. NNPC sells higher to Igbo's I guess and probably at very cheap prices to other regions #Ndi-Ara!
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
Apart from NNPC and Total, every other station along Kano/Kaduna sells about hundred niara
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by kutchs: 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
In which north does fuel sell at #87? You people will just say anything to malign and insult the Igbo. In Yola where I have been for a month now, only the NNPC mega stations sell fuel at the controlled price, the rest sell at between #130 and #140. In neighbouring Jalingo the same is the case I'm told. In Gombe, the story isn't any different. So why make it a SE thing?
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
bigiyaro:
first of all.... Fk u n ur whole clan.... u all claimed to be biafruds bt all i see is bunch of a*s*s hole.... living in an erosion infested enclave...... hunted by hunger, greed..... Dem all experts in shady bizness.... Claiming to bizness oriented folks,,,,, bt i've never seen dem listed in the top 10 richest people in naija. Lastly fuk" u n ur fadafuucckin mama.
Ur papa
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by EmekaBlue(m): 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
Good question
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by EmekaBlue(m): 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
grin grin grin Other Nigerians especially Yoruba and Hausa hate Igbos so much yet they wont support to let the Igbo go their way..What a country
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by kutchs: 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Good question
It's rather a stupid question borne out of ignorance. If the op has taken the pain to travel to other regions in the country he would have seen that what is happening in the SE is not different from what is happening elsewhere. In the north he talks about, the only place you can see fuel to buy at #87 is NNPC stations and then you spend hours before you get the smting.

Before Christmas a station manager told me that he gets his supply at #150 per litre so to make a gain he has to sell at #160. That's the problem most of this stations have yet the FEDs expert them to sell at #87.

The op needs to travel out of his Orlu village to see what is happening elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by abnur14(m): 11:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
hakane ..also the demand for fuel in the north is not as high compared to your region....
Nnannapat:
How can you say something that you are not too sure of. From my personal experience, it is easier to get fuel in Enugu ( East) than in Kano (North). Hoarding of petroleum products is more prevalent in the North than in the East. I reside in Kano and I can tell you authoritatively that you can only buy fuel @87 naira from NNPC, AA RANO or TOTAL and you have to queue up for hours,while in Enugu you can buy at small small station @110 or buy at bigger stations with relatively smaller queue @87. That is my personal findings though.
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by bashydemy(m): 11:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
99100:
After a turbulent week as a result of fuel scarcity and hike in Imo state , I'm compressed to ask this question ; Why do we buy fuel between #120 -130 and the same fuel is being sold #87 in the north? Does it mean that the govt only subsidises fuel that goes to the north.... and easterners can buy high.

The last time i check SE is refer to be Biafra and not part of Nigeria, SO you are buying fuel at the same rate as Benin Republic meaning you are not part of Nigeria.
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by LordReed(m): 11:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
99100:

What's compressing you?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by adanny01(m): 1:07am On Jan 14, 2016
Bryan37:

God
Even people wey never sell fuel for lucozade bottle talk more of filling stations will open their dirty mouth dey rant nonsense?

Let me educate u
Independent Marketers find it very difficult to Buy from direct from NNPC depots in Lagos because of inadequate supply/unavailability of this product to meet demand

So dey buy from independent depots who sells this fuel to them @ d rate of N97 to N120

Come North to Kaduna here, the volume of PMS in d NNPC depot is even excess, they intentionally short change the supply in the South even though d petrol is being imported from the South.

They remove all sort of beauracracy that makes it difficult for Northern independent Marketers to access this liquid.

Mi brother if u know how this Northerners short change southerners on many things u will weep 4 dis country.

Who told u that N60 can buy u a liter from depo

Thank me later.

See this bigot!

There is no depot where independent marketers buy fuel in Kaduna. They all buy and transport with trucks from Lagos just like every body else in Nigeria.

Pipelines have stopped working ages ago so no depot sells fuel in the north.
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by adanny01(m): 1:21am On Jan 14, 2016
GreatSE:

See how you ended you blind aguement stewpidily after showing so much hatred for SE, Even when you dont know the level of shortchanging meted on SE. These marketers dont see these products at the rate other marketers in the North see them, Ifeanyi Uba who was helping the IGBOS have had his company confisticated and sealed by buhari for useles and baseless offenses. If you know what Igbos are going in the hand of this One Nigeria you will love every SE seccession agitator.

So when northerners and southerners go to depots in Lagos, the depot have different price for them according to their regions.

Where is your brain?
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Godsonkemz(m): 2:01am On Jan 14, 2016
Anyi bu ndi igbo anyi bu ndi oke ochicho.
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Gee15: 5:56am On Jan 14, 2016
biafranpost=41927641:
If you can't afford fuel in our country, go and live in the zoo.

Your family compound/community nah zoo and you are the animal kept there ,O ye of shallow mentality.
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Gee15: 5:59am On Jan 14, 2016
In the east the oil marketers are the problem and the people have failed to protest against the high price of fuel .
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Gee15: 6:03am On Jan 14, 2016
dikeigbo2:
1 million naira question my brother, its so glaring that you don't need to ask, it shows that Nigeria is one in words not in deed,up to this very moment,its sold btw 120/130,like someone will ask do you need northern price or eastern price,why do northerners benefit more from government? Was it made possible because of those representing them or Nigeria is their birthright? Or because of non challant attitude of eastern Representatives? Other areas are,Education, Health, Electric power and Billings,federal roads and many others,are quite different on both sides.....Nigeria my

country

The people in the east have refused to protest against the sale of fuel at a high price and your oil marketers are greedy people which I believe you should know ,they only think of their profits and not the common man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts / Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo / Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.