Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? (30905 Views)

2019: ADP Zones The Presidency To The North And Vice President South East / Nobody Is Buying Fuel #87 In The North / Onitsha, Fuel 87 Naira Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by asha80(m): 11:08am On Jan 13, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

The speculation part I was referring to LadyExcellency......
After that my response to you in the post was whatever market forces are, there is a regulated pump price, which needs to be abided by,
If you are not comfortable with that, close shop and wait till normalcy returns.
well probably why no one is selling fuel in owerri now both major and minor petrol stations

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by tsdarkside(m): 11:09am On Jan 13, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Are you blind or what?

The people you are accusing of greed are on strike because they want to buy the normal price as to sell to their customers at the government controlled price.

Gosh, who bewitched you people into absolute hate and bigotry that any iota of objectivity no longer exist?

i was just making an example...i dont know all this things....

who is stopping your elites from building a refinery in the east??..

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by asha80(m): 11:12am On Jan 13, 2016
tsdarkside:

i was just making an example...i dont know all this things....

who is stopping your elites from building a refinery in the east??..
will you stop being stupid for once??

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Koleman(m): 11:14am On Jan 13, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Marketers in the east will rather settle DPR with a million than sell at regulated pump price, even after adjusting their meter.
Instead of them to hold the marketers accountable, they will blame the government and by the time such marketers are arrested..the victimised people will come out and shout victimisation.
Na so. u talk am finish

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by seunny4lif(m): 11:14am On Jan 13, 2016
East again smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:15am On Jan 13, 2016
asha80:
well probably why no one is selling fuel in owerri now both major and minor petrol stations

Once upon a time petroleum products were delivered via pipelines........
Do u want me to go futher

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by asha80(m): 11:18am On Jan 13, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Once upon a time petroleum products were delivered via pipelines........
Do u want me to go futher
I am relating why major marketers are not selling in at least owerri here with your first post on this thread which made me quote you the first time

1 Like

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:21am On Jan 13, 2016
asha80:
I am relating why major marketers are not selling in at least owerri here with your first post on this thread which made me quote you the first time
And I am letting you know y there will keep on being scarcity , in relationship to all my post

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 13, 2016
This question should be directed to those daylight thieves in the guise of Nigeria Security Agents on our roads and borders...
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by IbrahimJafr: 11:26am On Jan 13, 2016
Have OP been to the north that he is ranting this, if no he shld resrch well........ It's thesame over her too 120 / 130

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by bennethuche: 11:27am On Jan 13, 2016
dikeigbo2:
1 million naira question my brother, its so glaring that you don't need to ask, it shows that Nigeria is one in words not in deed,up to this very moment,its sold btw 120/130,like someone will ask do you need northern price or eastern price,why do northerners benefit more from government? Was it made possible because of those representing them or Nigeria is their birthright? Or because of non challant attitude of eastern Representatives? Other areas are,Education, Health, Electric power and Billings,federal roads and many others,are quite different on both sides.....Nigeria my country
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by asha80(m): 11:27am On Jan 13, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

And I am letting you know y there will keep on being scarcity in relationship to all my post
so the scarcity will be mostly in the east and abundant other places right?

Well let me just say that I watched kachikwu yesterday talking about task force coming down on erring marketers and also dealing decisively with errant officials of depots because he has heard about some of their sharp practices( though he did not name the axis this was happening)
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Jorussia(m): 11:28am On Jan 13, 2016
In Benin city,the product is available at the govt approved price of #86.50k in virtually all major major and independent petrol outlets.There is no conspiracy anywhere against the easterners,i believe the marketers are not sincere.

13 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by bennethuche: 11:31am On Jan 13, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Are you blind or what?

The people you are accusing of greed are on strike because they want to buy the normal price as to sell to their customers at the government controlled price.

Gosh, who bewitched you people into absolute hate and bigotry that any iota of objectivity no longer exist?
that is not true, they are just greed and selfish that's all

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:32am On Jan 13, 2016
asha80:
[s]so the scarcity will be mostly in the east and abundant other places right?[/s]

Well let me just say that I watched kachikwu yesterday talking about task force coming down on erring marketers and also dealing decisively with errant officials of depots because he has heard about some of their sharp practices( though he did not name the axis this was happening)

That can't be proven.
But one thing is certain, people will always play with the emotions of the easterner,due to our impatience.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by jumas(m): 11:38am On Jan 13, 2016
see how fraudulent your people are. most filling stations are own by your leaders, imagine what will become of you if that Biafra nation is actualized

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by asha80(m): 11:40am On Jan 13, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

That can't be proven.
But one thing is certain, people will always play with the emotions of the easterner,due to our impatience.
look I am interested in what happens around here so pardon me if I dont subcribe to this 'emotion' or impatience talk...as it is now there seems to be fuel in other parts of the country selling at normal prices at least by major marketers but here at least in owerri it is being sold higher or totally absent in the case of owerri for at least two days now even by major oil firms and i am supposed to be patient??
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by bennethuche: 11:45am On Jan 13, 2016
[quote author=bennethuche post=41931288][/quote]
we Igbos we hate ourselves so much that's why things are always difficult here, we are too greedy and selfish.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:53am On Jan 13, 2016
asha80:
look I am interested in what happens around here so pardon me if I dont subcribe to this 'emotion' or impatience talk...as it is now there seems to be fuel in other parts of the country selling at normal prices at least by major marketers but here at least in owerri it is being sold higher or totally absent in the case of owerri for at least two days now even by major oil firms and i am supposed to be patient??

Calm down let me explain.
Most of the petroleum products come through the eleme asix. The road into owerri either through Aba or elele is very bad and most transporters try to avoid that route. When products was flown through pipelines to owerri, bunkers always disrupted it. Delivery of petroleum products in the east is going to be a problem for some time.
One thing is certain though irrespective of how they get their products, if it is to be sold at the pumps it must be at the regulated price.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by zuchyblink(m): 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
did the fuel marketers in the east suddenly became greedy in Buhari's regime? My who friend who manages his uncle's filling station told that there is price discrimination currently in different zones in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by jmoore(m): 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
Bayelsa 120-150 per litre

Portharcourt 120 per litre

Aba 120-130 per litre

To get it at 87 Naira, you have to wait in the queue for more than 10 hours.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by lawydewy(m): 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
The price is not uniform in the core north. major oil marketer sell at 86 while others sell at 100-120.... eg sokoto/zamfara/kebbi is 130/NNPC85

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Dukeratata: 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
Op most of the fuel stations in Jalingo, Taraba State are sailing above 130_140. Change

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by 99100(m): 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
Bryan37:

God
Even people wey never sell fuel for lucozade bottle talk more of filling stations will open their dirty mouth dey rant nonsense?

Let me educate u
Independent Marketers find it very difficult to Buy from direct from NNPC depots in Lagos because of inadequate supply/unavailability of this product to meet demand

So dey buy from independent depots who sells this fuel to them @ d rate of N97 to N120

Come North to Kaduna here, the volume of PMS in d NNPC depot is even excess, they intentionally short change the supply in the South even though d petrol is being imported from the South.

They remove all sort of beauracracy that makes it difficult for Northern independent Marketers to access this liquid.

Mi brother if u know how this Northerners short change southerners on many things u will weep 4 dis country.

Who told u that N60 can buy u a liter from depo

Thank me later.

U are saying something.
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by kernel501: 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
bigiyaro:
Its like dat cos, of selfishness, greed n wickedness, of the East.

YOU ARE A PRODUCT OF A COWARD.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by brunofarad(m): 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
; grin
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by vivianblog1(f): 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
because we are IGBO , May be We Love Money .... grin
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by Emmysk050: 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dont insult my people.. have u guy forgotten that igbos are the wisest in africa

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by ChristStriker(m): 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
99100:
I'm a resident and indigene of Orlu geopolitical zone.
After a turbulent week as a result of fuel scarcity and hike in Imo state , I'm compressed to ask this question ; Why do we buy fuel between #120 -130 and the same fuel is being sold #87 in the north? Does it mean that the govt only subsidises fuel that goes to the north.... and easterners can buy high.

The price of diesel is also higher in the east, infact the highest in the country.
Re: Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? by free2ryhme: 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
99100:
I'm a resident and indigene of Orlu geopolitical zone.
After a turbulent week as a result of fuel scarcity and hike in Imo state , I'm compressed to ask this question ; Why do we buy fuel between #120 -130 and the same fuel is being sold #87 in the north? Does it mean that the govt only subsidises fuel that goes to the north.... and easterners can buy high.

becos easterners are moneymongers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos / Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa / Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.