Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Have You Ever Regretted Not Fvcking A Girl? Share Ur Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Regretted Not Fvcking A Girl? Share Ur Experience (838 Views)

Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? / Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Regretted Not Fvcking A Girl? Share Ur Experience by ashewoboy(m): 11:28am On Jan 13, 2016
Literally ma 1st girlfriend. I mean i truly luv this girl like crazy. So for this reason, i consider it worthwhile not to touch her. Infact, i saw her as a wife material. Bt little did i know things will change as she evolves in life.

This girl will come to ma house, jez the two of us inside the room and nothing will happen. She is a very attractive girl. Beautiful skin, lovely physiognomy, tall to my satisfaction.

Even when i have the urge to get in dere with her, i will hold myself, all aimed at protecting my sanctity. I was abt doing it on a particular day bt at the middle of the action, i discontinued.

When she got admission into the tertiary institute, she drastically changed. She came back from sch, with the way she was behaving, i knew this girl already broke up with me in her heart. I mean i cn't even touch her now nt to talk of kissing her.

Share urs.
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Fvcking A Girl? Share Ur Experience by iceberylin(m): 11:33am On Jan 13, 2016
Looking down
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Fvcking A Girl? Share Ur Experience by Odunharry(m): 11:36am On Jan 13, 2016
who get charger here??
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Fvcking A Girl? Share Ur Experience by obiorathesubtle: 11:36am On Jan 13, 2016
yes ooo.. Big yansh vickie..she offered oo.. Begged me to phuck her several times.. But I declined, when love for my girlfriend dy intoxicate me that time and I dy form loyal boyfriend.. I didn't want to cheat on her.... Vickie just slipped away like that.. Now girlfriend don scatter my heart like where small pikin dy find sth inside room..vickie na big girl now.. Na men dy beg to phuck her now, give her plenty money.. She dy enter different cars, her instagram photos na flexing photos.. She post one way she go dubai with "a friend".. Sometimes I go just remember when she dy beg me to phuck her.. cry.
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Fvcking A Girl? Share Ur Experience by masinga07(m): 11:55am On Jan 13, 2016
HMMMM. one nite like dat in my final year in school. A lady in d hostel who av been looking for a chance to bleep sneaked into my room half naked. i laid her on bed and started some pre-intimacy. LO and behold it was 8:35 and i cant afford to miss an arsenal match dat will start by 8:45. i thought another chance will come, i dressed up and rush to watch d match. unfortunately Arsenal lost the match dat nite and another chance to bleep d lady never surface till i left the school. i regretted not doing it dat nite........LOL
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Fvcking A Girl? Share Ur Experience by AJ01(m): 11:57am On Jan 13, 2016
Spread mat
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Fvcking A Girl? Share Ur Experience by donholy28(m): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
something way i dey gym for...y i go misfire?
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Fvcking A Girl? Share Ur Experience by ashewoboy(m): 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
Tosyne2much
wristbangle
ipledge10

u guys should make ur submission and invite some other correct guys.
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Fvcking A Girl? Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
Never regret anytin dt hapns 2u in life. They r all blessings in disguise grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies See What Jackie Appiah Said... Do You Agree? / Your Fellow Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help!! / Nigerian Guy To Wed "Side Chic" He Dated For 8 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.