Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,613 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. (43973 Views)

I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Skinglow(f): 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
timunstopable:
Male friend is ur best friend and spending lavishly on ur bday

Pls i tot ur best friend should be ur Bf or Hubby so h can this guy be ur best friend nd nothing dey btw una i smell lies

Abegiii i smell runs girls dragging over this Maga wey get plenty cash 2 spend

How i wish we could get ur friend side of the story

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by dasrackhor(m): 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
Fit2Rule:
Tell your dumb poo c girlfriend to grow up. He slept with her. She slept with him also, didn't she. She moaned and screamed all through. Afterall the guy only moaned when he's coooominnng! Damn it! She enjoyed more!
Shiiiiiiiiiit some guiz r really crazy mehn...As in mehn....Nawa ooooooo.......
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by weedfada(m): 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
grin
papawemba:

Stack illiterate, can you read this poo you typed? Lazy asss motherfvcking sh!t.

Gerrahia and find your way to kindergarten.

Chai! Papawemba biko have mercy! Lol grin
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by otosa(m): 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
God please save us the Nairalanders, can you imaging? the time they were doing the birthday she did not invite anybody from here, the time the guy was helping her she decided not to inform Nairalanders, when the guy was taking her friend to every big shopping around lekki or wherever she did not rewa-si[b][/b] in short every good roles of the play were not selected to any members of Nairaland. But its now she realize that Nairalanders have brain to solve any complex matter. NO! no!! no!!!, For me and myself, am promising that I wouldn't say any thing this is new month in the new year. carry your load
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Skinglow(f): 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
Is this not the same girl who brought the so called boyfriend's matter here and said he has not forgotten how bad she treated him when he was broke,then said they reconciled and started insulting the hell outta people here. Hmmmmmmm ok.
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by DIKEnaWAR: 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
Runs girls dem story no dey get beginning or end. At the end of the day e no dey make sense. It can only be understood by their fellow runs girls.

Bye.

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
raayah:
He has a fiancee too?

I think the best thing to do is to tell this man's fiancee the truth. She needs to know what her husband to be is upto!

You want to break his relationship up because he broke her friends heart. Evil thing girls do you want a pay back lol
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by freedom96: 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
happyjuliet:

They are both my friends, I don know why she messed up this way seriously.

den u should ask her wat really happen, and if she refuses too tell u, kindly take a walk, at lease u will no u have try ur best.
Your English is in same state with Nigeria.
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Gabrielwilliams(m): 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
petkruz:

Sad for her
u did the right thing by not taking sides
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by raayah(f): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
BiggyB242:

You want to break his relationship up because he broke her friends heart. Evil thing girls do you want a pay back lol

I don't just think the man is a serious person jare. Playing with random girls up and down while he is engaged.
And you know some random girls carry disease.
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by xtervaganza(m): 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
petkruz:
Some friends or would I say acquaintances are quite shameless. I threw a birthday party @sailors lekki and had prominent friends in attendance including my best friend who didn't hesitate to spend lavishly as he kept ordering drinks and food. I noticed this friend of mine was exceptionally quiet all through, probably observing the whole thing.Next thing I knew she was glued to my buddy,dancing,laughing and all that.I was totally ok with it because everybody was having fun,they exchanged numbers and everybody left happily.I warned her to be careful as he wasn't single!

2 weeks later this lady started insulting the guy,saying all sorts about him,if we are hanging out and he shows up she leaves angrily,this continued for about 4months. I got to find out she went to his mansion several times,they went to all the expensive restaurants in lekki and in 2weeks the guy hit the cookie

The annoying thing now is she wants me to stop being friends with him,someone i'v known since Adam,his fiancee is my friend,he has helped me in so many ways, I can't stop talking to him because of some careless act.

My so-called friend has stopped talking to me,she doesn't hang out anymore,she doesn't call and all but biko is it my fault? Is it a crime I refused to support either of them? We all are adults and solely responsible for our decisions. Should I call both for a hangout to settle the issue? Or ignore completely
ignore the fool you call friend and burn bridges with her

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by amaben2020(m): 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
I don't understand

who is SHE to you
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
charix:
This is a very regular occurrence in Nigerian circles. The only reason I'd contribute is because a lot of girls are fond of this rubbish. I did not finish the story but I'd still advice to the best of my knowledge.

First, the guy is the OP's 'male friend', code word for maga. He has been trying to get intimate since but she put him in the friend zone where he spends on her and takes her out like a proper boyfriend would. Surprise surprise he had a girlfriend already but still wants the prize between OP's thighs so he's settled for the friend zone for the meantime.

The OP's friend saw the guy, knew the OP did not want him but kept him around because there was dating potential in him. This is called pre-selection; one of the things that starts a fire between Nigerian girls' thighs - a man selected by another woman as a friend or bf is always sexier to them. She moved ahead to sleep with the guy, she did the OP a favour as friends should. She did no wrong here.

OP has found out on their escapade and now feels bad knowing if the man moves on, nothing for her again - hence her vexation. The OP's friend now sees the OP as a romantic rival and wants him to cut off all ties with the OP. Him still seeing OP means a shortage of resources going to her; this is what girlfriends do. Do not blame her because they are now bf and gf... or man and side chick - however you choose to see it.

Petkruz your female friend is right, vamoose from that guy's life and leave him alone. Also you should report yourself to the man's original girlfriend for all the times you made him spend both time and money on you. Leave him and his side chick alone, it's not her fault you never made up your mind in the first place.

Well in as much as u tried in this your analysis but I must say u are wrong. I did a background research on him and found out he wasn't single this was years ago which I told him to cut the chase because I was never gonna be interested. We settled for friendship and yes he has been a good friend, he brought lots of customers to buy stuffs from me, i'v been highly connected to business inclined minds tru him,apart from the lavish spending he does being a cheerful giver,he's also a teacher and a good inspiration. Sorry I can't leave someone I call "brother" because of a snitch. I have a thousand and one friends who know him, non of them went behind me to mess up because they all know he's taken. But ofcourse this my smart igbo friend decided to be smarter than herself and now wants me to end the friendship? Nah nah nah humans weren't programmed to be imbeciles.
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
Gabrielwilliams:
u did the right thing by not taking sides
Ok
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
OkoAnike:

The nail not done by professionals

I do my nails myself, I don't need a professional.
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Abeg ignore. When they were taking themselves round town, were u there? When they were putting the cookie in the jar, u sabi? Why is she nw crying over spilt milk, did u help her spread her legs. Carry face o jare. It's the man's fiance I pity in all this b4 tht randy olojukokoro man get her infected wt an STI

When she was telling me about these escapades I warned her to quit before its too late.
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
vislabraye:

With such friends you don't need enemies tongue .
But girls are funny. Such type of behaviours are amongst them(at least 60% of ladies would do this) . Why is that

The same reason women don't move forward. The same reason relationships break,marriages end and what have u
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
Fawklicant:

Your bitchy friend is the one you should cut off. Girls like that mean you no good. The guy sef na wah! Spend heaven and earth only to hit the cookie in 2 weeks? One would think that he would have hit it much sooner abi is he a learner? In 2 weeks, he should be done with the cookie and be asking you for another 'connect' nah.

Do not even involve yourself at all biko. Feign ignorance of the whole thing, even if either of them brings up the issue, change topic. Chikena!

It took 2weeks because he didn't want to,he wanted to keep her as a friend but she kept insisting she wants to visit his mansion. First week was to hangout, second week she kept going to his house after work.
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
@OP, keep sharing him. He'll leave you guys pretty soon.

I'm sure you already slept with him before your friend but it's okay. Sex is over-rated here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
Paxziano:
@Petkruz...Let's put a few things in perspective

1: Ask ur friend why she is upset with u and also upset with the guy (pretend u don't know he slept with her)

2: Ask her did she think u wer not serious when u told her that he is taken/in a relationship?

3: Ask ur friend where u went wrong. Was it inviting her to the party? Or not stopping her from exchanging numbers with the guy

4: Ask her why she wants u to end ur friendship with the guy (and if she says *we girls must stick 2geda*, ask her if she was in ur shoes wud she do the same tin since the guy didn't wrong u

If she can answer any of the questions honestly, she would see that it's her pride dat is making her uncomfortable with both of u cos she wants to be as comfortable with him as u are but my guess is that the guy doesn't care a bit about her.....

***i know good, I know bad but I don't know defeat! And chances r, WE WUD NEVER MEET

My dear I asked her these questions, her reply was simple! "I don't like him and I wonder how u 2 get along that well"
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Its not what you think, my auto correct fvck'd up, lol

Lol ok ooo
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by tuna4servi(m): 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
If u see d babe wey u carry sleep last nite like dis in d morning weting u go do?

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
darmys:

lol. You made me look at the moniker again.
Maybe it is just about Pen.. asin Biro grin

Lol its a funny one
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
omooba969:

You see am too grin, I neva c her face o but I don fall in luv wit her already. cool

This got me laughing lol
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
sben2308:
My dear to tell u d truth,she ain't a frnd u should be seen with and this is y

1. She wants u to stop been his frnd while she will go back and start fucking him.
2. She notice that d guy spend on u and that has made her 132% jealous of u and she is hoping d guy will spend same on her or more .
3.D lady frnd of urs, stylishly say u av heard her and u c her automatically telling d guy lies and stories abt u .
4. Note this some people never change and ur frnd will never change ....

Thanks
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by jasysandra(f): 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
Mjshexy:
I also feel u have something to do with the guy too & may have been upset wen u found out about their escapade behind u but that's not my business sha, pls just don't call any meeting, let her be abeg undecided
I think so too.
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
DeeTus:
@OP, keep sharing him. He'll leave you guys pretty soon.

I'm sure you already slept with him before your friend but it's okay. Sex is over-rated here in Nigeria.

Well thankfully not all ladies are that dumb
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
silent10:
This story is nt complete. Y is she angry with d guy(ur frnd) & also wantin u 2 stop talkin 2 him U said he has hit d cookie which i blieve she gave in willingly. There's something dat took place after den, pl's we'll lik 2 knw

She wanted him to leave his fiance, maybe he promised to do that and didn't as this war has been going on for months now.
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
jasysandra:
I think so too.

Welcome to Nigeria where it's a taboo for a guy to be a woman's best friend. This kinda mentality can't take us places o!
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Fawklicant: 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
petkruz:

It took 2weeks because he didn't want to,he wanted to keep her as a friend but she kept insisting she wants to visit his mansion. First week was to hangout, second week she kept going to his house after work.

Ok o! He wanted to keep her as a friend, but was busy taking her to every expensive restaurant on the island. Hmmmmnnnnn! Anyways, don't involve yourself.
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by advocates: 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
raayah:
He has a fiancee too?

I think the best thing to do is to tell this man's fiancee the truth. She needs to know what her husband to be is upto!
Home breaker! See what your senses are made up of. Wasn't she warned that the in question is not single? What's are business telling the fiancee what transpired? Amebo. Ladies are just good at pock nosing. Better if you ask her to advise her man's friend.
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
petkruz:

Well thankfully not all ladies are that dumb
You think you cannot fall for tricks? What makes you smart? Tell me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Suspect My FianceƩ Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple / I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.