Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Why Most Of Ladies Marry For Money Not For Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Of Ladies Marry For Money Not For Love? (1424 Views)

Why Don't We See Rich Nigerian Single Ladies Marry Not-so-rich Nigerian Guys? / WHY Young Ladies Marry Older Men; It's Not For Their Money / Why Do Successful Ladies Marry Late? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Of Ladies Marry For Money Not For Love? by suchislife: 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2009
I wonder most of the ladies these days are marry for money not for love. My own view is that, there is no woman who want to suffer in man house. Even ladies they don't want to know how the man source for the money, but they are ready to spend it with man. Ladies and Genttle men i would like to hear your own contribution to this issue.
Re: Why Most Of Ladies Marry For Money Not For Love? by GEW: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2009
suchislife:

I wonder most of the ladies these days are marry for money not for love. My own view is that, there is no woman who want to suffer in man house. Even ladies they don't want to know how the man source for the money, but they are ready to spend it with man. Ladies and Genttle men i would like to hear your own contribution to this issue.
WBB
Re: Why Most Of Ladies Marry For Money Not For Love? by Easybaby(f): 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2009
Na love we go chop . . .no be money? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Most Of Ladies Marry For Money Not For Love? by SLIMJEO: 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2009
can you really cook love? I am a male, anytime i have monies, i can talk to any girl and you see, our programs and schedule work out well because i use the money to follow all our schedule, without money man, forget about love or what ever becuase any girl will feel slow about you.
Re: Why Most Of Ladies Marry For Money Not For Love? by Eaglebabe: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2009
POOR MAN angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Most Of Ladies Marry For Money Not For Love? by donjon: 1:38am On Nov 17, 2009
because some of them are lazy, good 4 notin, bloodsuckin super bitches.
To hell with "GENDER EQUALITY"
Re: Why Most Of Ladies Marry For Money Not For Love? by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 17, 2009
I don't know bout your question.All i know is i will never let my wife and kids suffer.That's why you must work hard. love alone cannot sustain a relationship. You must have ambition,future.What is love.Love's just some corporate made fantasy to blindfold pple to stimulate sales.Apart from that.Focus on your career and be something you might not have to be extremely rich but at least be able to sustain above the cost of living.Finance too plays a role in happiness.So everybody should strive to work hard.Also i wouldn't mind the comfort too so don't blame the ladies everyone loves good things
Re: Why Most Of Ladies Marry For Money Not For Love? by freeview(f): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2009
smiley
Re: Why Most Of Ladies Marry For Money Not For Love? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 13, 2010
@donjon it seems like a lady has dumped ur ass 4 lack of money dats y u r resentin gender equality.do u blame us.do u want d beauty 2 fade away after marriage,noby money dem dey take maintain beauty besides money is d fuel dat heats up d passion of marriage,love n sex.
Re: Why Most Of Ladies Marry For Money Not For Love? by clickonnet(m): 5:33am On Jan 13, 2010
Because ,  Money is sweeter than Honey.
Re: Why Most Of Ladies Marry For Money Not For Love? by candyshore: 10:04am On Jan 13, 2010
money is a necessity in a relationship or marriage. it spices it up
Re: Why Most Of Ladies Marry For Money Not For Love? by freecocoa(f): 11:09am On Jan 13, 2010
What's al this fuss about women marrying 4 money?who said a woman can't love a rich man?must i marry a poor man to prove that am in luv?4 cryin out loud a woman can love a man alongside his money,is that a crime?na wa oo
Re: Why Most Of Ladies Marry For Money Not For Love? by Babylove1(f): 11:13am On Jan 13, 2010
love - money =
Re: Why Most Of Ladies Marry For Money Not For Love? by justwise(m): 11:27am On Jan 13, 2010
Easybaby:

Na love we go chop . . .no be money? tongue tongue tongue

When the money is not there, then u got nothing to chop. . . that will be the end of marriage right? Strange
Re: Why Most Of Ladies Marry For Money Not For Love? by justwise(m): 11:28am On Jan 13, 2010
Babylove1:

love - money =

Love-money= she getting up her lazy backside and get a dam job.
Re: Why Most Of Ladies Marry For Money Not For Love? by tushbobo(m): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2010
from experience i know that money can make a woman develop feelings for a man(and she ll be convinced she loves him) just as physical beauty can make a man think he truly loves a woman.Theres nothing wrong in that but it s bad when despite not loving a man(no matter what makes the love tick),a woman still goes ahead to marry such man.The resulting marriage will only last the wedding day,the rest will be endurance.U never see where the bride dey frown on wedding day?
Asides that every woman has got a price no matter the status.U go toast some women and dem go dey do sakara,all u just have to show them is that u can take care of them financially and they are urs,body and soul.U ll never lose women chasing money but u ll lose money chasing women.
MONEY ANSWERETH ALL THINGS,
Re: Why Most Of Ladies Marry For Money Not For Love? by ima1(f): 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2010
lol cuz if the love dies, atleast we can still shop. cheesy grin
Re: Why Most Of Ladies Marry For Money Not For Love? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2010
I'll ask Mother Theresa when I see her. What kind of generalization is that? Some women do indeed love money
and some will marry for it while others work for it. Other women (like me grin) are perfectly content with what they have and
put money low on the list of life's treasures.
Re: Why Most Of Ladies Marry For Money Not For Love? by mamagee3(f): 11:53pm On Jan 13, 2010
How many Nigerian girls have you seen marry for money and not love? undecided
Re: Why Most Of Ladies Marry For Money Not For Love? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 14, 2010
Its not money, its security and this is an age long thing. If you look at the animal kingdom, the females normally go for the strong males who can provide for their family.
Re: Why Most Of Ladies Marry For Money Not For Love? by SAGoddess: 8:44am On Apr 29, 2010
We all know that love is not nourishing so money has to be there for the family to eat, it's simple really!
Re: Why Most Of Ladies Marry For Money Not For Love? by harakiri(m): 9:54am On Apr 29, 2010
First of all, what is this love sef? A lot of people who claim to be in love have no idea what true love is. . .most are either in lust,infatuation or worse, trying to live out their own version of love "downloaded" from the media.If it's affection,caring and sense of responsibility. . .then that could be called love but what most people (especially women) visualize as "real love" is the false ideas/images being fed to them through the TV and magazines.If their men don't take them diamond rings from Jacobs or kiss their ugly feet in the morning, then he doesn't love them (enough).

Rubbish!

Alan Shore in boston legal said and i quote :

"Marriage is NEVER about love.It's about economics"

So indirectly, what Alan Shore means is that people (women in this regard) don't marry because of "love" or whatever deceptive falsehood that brought both of them together in the first place.It's about finance and well being. . .period!

Anybody who tells you otherwise is living in a fools paradise.

I'm out.
Re: Why Most Of Ladies Marry For Money Not For Love? by freshera: 11:08am On Apr 29, 2010
I think it is because most men won't marry a woman who is richer than them,or who will be the provider. A man can be poor and the his woman can be rich but as a typical African he will never marry her. He will wait to be rich.

So in marriage the money has to come from somewhere i.e. the man.
Re: Why Most Of Ladies Marry For Money Not For Love? by baybbootz(f): 11:22am On Apr 29, 2010
because some of them are lazy, good 4 notin, bloodsuckin super bitches.
To hell with "GENDER EQUALITY
BITTER BITTER BITTER.

99% of u guys are good for nothing two timing basta.rds.
while 11% of us ladies are bitches, and karma always pairs the 99% with the 11%.It is inevitable

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria / Sight Of A Snoring Woman: / Don't Underestimate The Strength Of A Woman:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.