Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria (1428 Views)

Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do / The Excuse Ur Ex Gave U 2 End D Relationship / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria by Itohan123(m): 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2009
what do they talk about all the time on the phone?
Re: Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria by omega25red(m): 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2009
where i dont get your question
Re: Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria by ogogoro: 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2009
What are you talking about? Me I call anywhere I want from my mobile phone, (without a card) and I pay for everything myself.
Re: Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria by Itohan123(m): 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2009
ogogoro:

What are you talking about? Me I call anywhere I want from my mobile phone, (without a card) and I pay for everything myself.
then you are a man
Re: Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria by deji2009(m): 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2009
lol
Re: Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria by ogogoro: 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2009
Itohan123:

then you are a man

No, I'm 100% female with double (.)(.) and (_/\_)

AND I'm Nigerian,

And I buy my own credit, pay my own bills, fuel my own car and pay my own rent.
Re: Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria by Itohan123(m): 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2009
ogogoro:

No, I'm 100% female with double (.)(.) and (_/\_)

AND I'm Nigerian,

And I buy my own credit, pay my own bills, fuel my own car and pay my own rent.

wow what's the catch
Re: Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria by ogogoro: 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2009
The catch is that girls like me only date intelligent guys :-).
Re: Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria by Itohan123(m): 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2009
ogogoro:

The catch is that girls like me only date intelligent guys :-).
And by intelligent you mean rich old men? I see I see
Re: Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria by ogogoro: 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2009
Of course not, kid. Not necessarily rich, as money is the least of my concerns. . .By "intelligent", I mean well-informed guys with high IQ's, higher than average critical reasoning skills and generally well-rounded intellectual capabilities whilst being able to sustain an intelligent conversation - not confined to sex and relationships.
Re: Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria by german007(m): 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2009
itohan,
which kain girls u dey date?, lol
Re: Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria by Itohan123(m): 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2009
german007:

itohan,
which kain girls u dey date?, lol
i think they could be described as "bush girls"
Re: Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria by german007(m): 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2009
Dats the answer to your question bros.
Re: Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria by yme1(f): 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2009
what the fu-ck?
what part of europe are u talking about undecided
Re: Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2009
Itohan123:

i think they could be described as "bush girls"

LMAO

german007:

Dats the answer to your question bros.

Una go kill person with laff ooooo grin
Re: Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria by german007(m): 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2009
@mrprsdent.

No mind am

Nah questions wey get k-leg the guy dey always ask.

Nah those smallies hin fit dey chase, those smallies wey still dey high school, or just finish high school,
Re: Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria by kellorah: 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2009
LMAO!!!! Ur dating someone, and then u ask them to buy card so you can call YOUR mom?! Wow!!!!
First time I'm hearing bout such rubbish. shocked shocked
You need to ditch her ASAP! shocked shocked

ogogoro:

What network are you on?
Re: Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria by na2day2(m): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2009
ogogoro:

Of course not, kid. Not necessarily rich, as money is the least of my concerns. . .By "intelligent", I mean well-informed guys with high IQ's, higher than average critical reasoning skills and generally well-rounded intellectual capabilities whilst being able to sustain an intelligent conversation - not confined to sex and relationships.

i see, u are one of those mal-functioning nigerian girls bah? grin grin grin
y me:

what the fu-ck?
what part of europe are u talking about undecided

the part u are not in! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria by ogogoro: 9:06am On Sep 20, 2009
kellorah:

What network are you on?

GT Mobile for the last 5 years.

na2day?:

i see, u are one of those mal-functioning nigerian girls bah?  grin grin grin
the part u are not in!  tongue tongue tongue

What are you talking about? I'm malfunctioning because I'm independent and intelligent, and I'm able to sustain a reasonable and intelligent conversation with members of the opposite sex? Not confined to begging guys for phone vouchers, money for hair, nails or discussing the latest handbag in town?

So what then, is a proper functioning girl by your books? One who is a champion in discussing other peoples affairs, big brother africa, or the latest chanel bag that they cannot afford without the intervention of mummy, daddy or boyfriend? One who has no clue about what is going on in the world, but who thinks they are "smart" nonetheless? One who is on the same level of reasoning as you?

If that's the case, then thanks for the compliment!
Re: Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria by nana(f): 9:12am On Sep 20, 2009
Generalization!!! angry
Re: Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 20, 2009
Re: Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria by hollandis(f): 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2009
Is it now a crime to help a girl?Firstly the poster made a hasty generalisation,subsequently ogogoro and other posters(notably females) proclaimed it as a misnomer,and now y'all have proclaimed this little act of kindness and humanitarianism as evil.Una get sense so?

@poster ,no it is not wrong to buy card for her.So long as you can afford it.
Re: Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria by german007(m): 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2009
it all comes down to the class or ages of girls he dates
Re: Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria by na2day2(m): 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2009
nana:

Generalization!!! angry

really? like the one u call men dogs, cheats etc, right? angry angry angry

chaircover:

@ogogoro; of course, many ladies are like you & dont ask their boyfriends for phone cards to call their mum.

Na2day is only winding you up. grin

haba! i resemble winder? grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria by yme1(f): 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2009
na2day?:

the part u are not in! tongue tongue tongue
THANKS SWEETY
am glad you know that grin
but why the tongue nah angry
Re: Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria by na2day2(m): 7:49am On Sep 22, 2009
y me:

THANKS SWEETY
am glad you know that grin
but why the tongue nah angry

i just finished taking pepper soup and my tongue was still on fire grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria by whitelexi(m): 7:56am On Sep 22, 2009
na2day?:

i just finished taking pepper soup and my tongue was still on fire grin grin

You should the one i cooked yesternight with some dried Ghanian chilli. . .  That was just off tha hook! My belly is still on fire grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria by na2day2(m): 8:02am On Sep 22, 2009
whitelexi:

You should the one i cooked yesternight with some dried Ghanian chilli. . . My belly is still on fire grin grin grin

LMAO
Re: Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria by whitelexi(m): 8:05am On Sep 22, 2009
na2day?:

LMAO

Dude, r u in Leeds? We should go hang out a bit cos i'm visiting again soon! Bet u dont know as many happening places on there as i do. . . I show u some wicked stuff - and thats being brutally honest grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria by na2day2(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2009
whitelexi:

Dude, r u in Leeds? We should go hang out a bit cos i'm visiting again soon! Bet u dont know as many happening places on there as i do. . . I show u some wicked stuff - and thats being brutally honest grin grin grin

yea i live in Leeds, just opposite oshodi bus stop grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria by whitelexi(m): 8:27am On Sep 22, 2009
na2day?:

yea i live in Leeds, just opposite oshodi bus stop grin grin grin

Yeye man grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Age Differences In Dating - What's The Gap For You? / Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? / Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.