Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! (14461 Views)

Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) / Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by Chrisx1x(m): 9:56am On Jan 14, 2016
psyqs:
So after wat happen to u at dat interview, you are still opening threads like dis.

SMH
he is too STUPID to learn his lessons
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by chisupport: 11:20am On Jan 14, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]MY ADVICE IS SIMPLE, IF IT IS POSSIBLE, CHANGE YOUR MONICKER !!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by superfelix: 11:38am On Jan 14, 2016
Mayb yuu shuld start lukin' for a new apartment
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by Kizmilz(m): 12:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
This OP is just trying to get attention, thank God he did finally. You cannot deceive me with your silly post. His Moniker says it all.
Click LIKE if you think the OP is trying to get cheap attention or Click SHARE If you think am wrong

1 Like

Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by Abudu2000(m): 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
hmmm

Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by Flawlessmakeup(f): 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
Go and see her and come and give us the remaining gist.
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by Flawlessmakeup(f): 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
Go and see her and bring us the gist of what happened there
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by Eminentsaint(m): 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
inositol88:
hmmmmmmmm bro!!!! dis one is strong

JUST GO, IF SHE ASK U WHAT U SAW, TELL HER YOU LOOKED INTO THE FUTURE
That's hilarious!
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by ibrutex(m): 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
Say it wasn't YOU......
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by pablobellins(m): 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
what I thought u like pussy juice. Go for hers then, i bet that why she wanna see u again grin
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by mostwantedguy: 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
stupidity:
Am in dilemma right now, I donno what else to do.

Just got back from work and I was told my landlady sent for me, after pulling off my work clothes, I went to her apartment and knocked severally, no one answered. So i opened the door and behold, I met her fully nakked, she sat on a rubber chair and spread her legs wide apart while rubbing cream on her body, I was shocked and still for 45sec when she saw me looking at her naqed body she frowned her face.

I had to quickly close the door and ran back to my apartment. Still picturing what I saw. She has sent for me for the 4th time within the past 1hr. Am scared and confused right now, I can't look at her face again and I donno what to say if she asked me what I saw when I opened her door.

Stupidity u can lie sha. All ur post are always controversial, na only u controversy dey trail? From job interview to this lie now.
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by whyteboyz03(m): 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
DAT na free house for u to stay . Go and see what she wants and do the needful to her if it is ..... Action film... Starring : Jide Kosoko

1 Like

Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by obiajulusam(m): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
45secs? Oh no! such a big amount of time to look at a naked woman.
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by 2old4that(m): 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
EzePromoe:
For a whooping 45 seconds? Are you kidding me?

lol... grin grin grin grin

He would av try to make it 60sec shikena! grin
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by greatme2good(f): 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
Fabricated story Op now I'm beginning to doubt ur stories including the job interview story.
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
Dude you mean you wish this would happen.
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
Chrisx1x:
LOL.he was actually counting the seconds,nice script
don't mind the nigga
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by Ryda(m): 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
O.p were you looking at her unclad body and at the same time u were counting the tick of clock
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by suave558(m): 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
darlingtito:
Exactly...I knocked on d door n no1 answered,do u av to open d door sef.
we both know how the story goes, sweetheart grin
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by copiescopy(m): 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
stupidity:

Just got back from work and I was told my landlady sent for me, after pulling off my work clothes, I went to her apartment and knocked severally, no one answered. So i opened the door and behold, I met her fully nakked, she sat on a rubber chair and spread her legs wide apart while rubbing cream on her body, I was shocked and still for 45sec when she saw me looking at her naqed body she frowned her face.

I had to quickly close the door and ran back to my apartment. Still picturing what I saw. She has sent for me for the 4th time within the past 1hr. Am scared and confused right now, I can't look at her face again and I donno what to say if she asked me what I saw when I opened her door.

Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
go in and perform the magic...
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by flokii: 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
stupidity:

Just got back from work and I was told my landlady sent for me, after pulling off my work clothes, I went to her apartment and knocked severally, no one answered. So i opened the door and behold, I met her fully nakked, she sat on a rubber chair and spread her legs wide apart while rubbing cream on her body, I was shocked and still for 45sec when she saw me looking at her naked body she frowned her face.

after reading d first paragraph, I had to pause & check ur monicker

lo. & behold.. my padi STUPIDITY OF LIFEE grin

keep looking at them unclad jare... nothing do you
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by oluwamichael93(m): 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
Abeg lie well, she sent 4 u n she was "naked"?

1 Like

Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by AyamConfidence(m): 6:35am On Jan 15, 2016
psyqs:
So after wat happen to u at dat interview, you are still opening threads like dis.

SMH
dont mind the boy...by their monikers you shall know them...stupidity has taken over him
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by whitney2: 6:39am On Jan 15, 2016
stupidity:

just tell her u saw her p*ssy n dat may give u passs mark to do d tin!!! Or was der to purk ur landlady
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by AyamConfidence(m): 6:39am On Jan 15, 2016
Kizmilz:
This OP is just trying to get attention, thank God he did finally. You cannot deceive me with your silly post. His Moniker says it all.
Click LIKE if you think the OP is trying to get cheap attention or Click SHARE If you think am wrong
what are you now trying to do...get expensive attention?? U just wan get free likes...i will never give you...oya park aside
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by Lexusgs430: 6:59am On Jan 15, 2016
stupidity:

Pack out without notice!!!
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by glossy6(f): 7:23am On Jan 15, 2016
macho44:
Your name sef, gives u away. After choosing to bear STUPIDITY, I bet u have a special talent in being a MUMU.http://adielem.com/2016/01/08/choosing-the-right-attire/

The other time na interview wahala

1 Like

Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by gemale(m): 7:59am On Jan 15, 2016
45 secs? Rili?? So u dey luk nakked woman still dey calculate tym join? Guy no dey lie gv us.
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by Nobody: 5:15am On Feb 10, 2016
if she's not married den do whatever u like but if shes married my brother pls if it requires u to change house pls do just dont go there
Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by smart024(m): 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
1, 2, 3 seconds can be negligible...
But bros...
45 good seconds...?

Hmm...
You get query to answer o...

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) / Missionary Position / Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.