Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Am In Love With A Girl But She Hates Me=help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With A Girl But She Hates Me=help! (2708 Views)

He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) / My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With A Girl But She Hates Me=help! by moneygame(m): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2009
Dear friends

i must tell u my disappointment i encountered lately.There is this girl am in love with but

it seems that she hates me cos of her behavior towards me.

one day she told me that she loves me but i should give her chance for some time.

WHAT DO I DO?

pls i need help because i love her so much
Re: Am In Love With A Girl But She Hates Me=help! by TheSeeker(m): 9:36am On Jun 20, 2009
moneygame:

Dear friends

she hates me cos of her behavior towards me

What kind of behaviors has she exhibited towards you? How long ago have you been on her trail?
Re: Am In Love With A Girl But She Hates Me=help! by zeal500: 9:47am On Jun 20, 2009
shocked shocked
Re: Am In Love With A Girl But She Hates Me=help! by zeal500: 9:48am On Jun 20, 2009
shocked shocked
Re: Am In Love With A Girl But She Hates Me=help! by omega25red(m): 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2009
Since you know she hates you why bother
Re: Am In Love With A Girl But She Hates Me=help! by TheSeeker(m): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2009
omega25red:

Since you know she hates you why bother

I don't think she hates him, I think she's just playing hard to get. A woman doesn't tell a man she hates him unless she likes him.
Re: Am In Love With A Girl But She Hates Me=help! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2009
I think you're just paranoid.@seeker nice username i'm gonna snitch you darken rhaul. Seriously poster don't disturb yourself plenty fishes in the sea
Re: Am In Love With A Girl But She Hates Me=help! by TheSeeker(m): 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2009
pc guru:

I think you're just paranoid.@seeker nice username i'm gonna snitch you darken rhaul. Seriously poster don't disturb yourself plenty fishes in the sea

You're funny! Send over Darken Rhaul, I am waiting.
Re: Am In Love With A Girl But She Hates Me=help! by iice(f): 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2009
Are you guys even dating? Goodluck sha. . .you will need power for all these hot and cold emotions undecided

(1) (Reply)

Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed / Ladies are you marrying Because Of S*x Or 2 Carry Children? / Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.