Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (629217 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
Juddy2018:
Please friends help me out, in westways staffing through Josef silny associate for certificate verification, I'm I to send only nursing transcript or both midwifery transcript. Please I need urgent answers. Thanks.
You can send all but most times only your nursing is relevant to the process.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Electroweb(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hello E-Family
I want to know the average duration for Nursing council in Abuja to process nursing license verification to CGFNS.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by utytill(m): 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
[quote author=blackcat1 post=82528460]Are there any nurses here with passed NMC requirement IELTS looking for an agency to help them relocate to the UK?
If yes, leave your contacts below
[/quote
what is the upper age limit for the job?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by blackcat1: 11:35am On Sep 30, 2019
[quote author=utytill post=82684567][/quote]

i have helped a 45 years old nurse to be successfully interviewed and she was offered employment but older than 45 years I have not tried yet but there is always a first time.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by miriamstar: 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
Please house, is there anyone in this forum that signed up with passport USA.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Boscojugunu(m): 8:55am On Oct 01, 2019
Good morning. Please can someone refer me to the page where I can get information on migration of nurses to the UK
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by blackcat1: 10:00am On Oct 01, 2019
Boscojugunu:
Good morning. Please can someone refer me to the page where I can get information on migration of nurses to the UK

Here is all the info you need if you want to move to the UK as a nurse
https://www.nmc.org.uk/registration/joining-the-register/register-nurse-midwife/trained-outside-the-eueea/

You can however use the services of an agency. If you want an agency inbox me.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by fendorf(m): 10:53am On Oct 01, 2019
Finally got our I-140 approval 10weeks after filling by OGP.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by THUNDER4real(m): 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
fendorf:
Congrats, was it premium or regular?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by fendorf(m): 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
THUNDER4real:
premium
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by fendorf(m): 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
THUNDER4real:
OGP filed twice and it was premium. 2 RFE
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
fendorf:
Congrats grin grin grin.....am still waiting cry cry cry
#regular
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Electroweb(m): 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hello E-Family
I want to know the average duration for Nursing council in Abuja to process nursing license verification to CGFNS.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by fendorf(m): 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
vickyehi:

Congrats grin grin grin.....am still waiting cry cry cry
#regular
you will get it asap ijn. One of our people on this thread passed Enclex in Phillipines yesterday

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
Sipping tea. God bless all our hustle of living the good life. grin
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 4:47am On Oct 04, 2019
Electroweb:
Hello E-Family
I always used a proxy and it took him 3wks -1mth all thing being equal.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 4:48am On Oct 04, 2019
fendorf:
you will get it asap ijn. One of our people on this thread passed Enclex in Phillipines yesterday

Amen....thanks
Wowww......am happy for those who passed wink wink wink wink
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Theyoungmatron: 8:43am On Oct 04, 2019
fendorf:
Congrats sir.
CGFNS told me that the hours on my transcript in unusually high for an 18 months RN program. I laughed so hard because it is funny. My question is this, if it is that high, does it mean it is not acceptable? I thought more is better. My school sent the correct info but they seem to like nibbling on crumbs.

Still waiting for their response anyway................
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by BEEJAY452(m): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2019
Hi,
Did you do 3-year Basic Midwifery (RM) first before 18-month RN program?
If yes, did you submit both RM and RN transcripts or only RN to CGFNS for evaluation?
Am interested because that is my situation. And, I will be glad if you can update me on CGFNS final response. Thanks.

Theyoungmatron:
Congrats sir.
CGFNS told me that the hours on my transcript in unusually high for an 18 months RN program. I laughed so hard because it is funny. My question is this, if it is that high, does it mean it is not acceptable? I thought more is better. My school sent the correct info but they seem to like nibbling on crumbs.

Still waiting for their response anyway................

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Theyoungmatron: 8:18am On Oct 07, 2019
BEEJAY452:
Hi,
Did you do 3-year Basic Midwifery (RM) first before 18-month RN program?
If yes, did you submit both RM and RN transcripts or only RN to CGFNS for evaluation?
Am interested because that is my situation. And, I will be glad if you can update me on CGFNS final response. Thanks.

I did and also my BNSC. What exactly were you told? Every other thing is ok except the " unusually high hours"?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by BEEJAY452(m): 8:39am On Oct 07, 2019
@Theyoungmatron

Am sorry, your response is not clear to me.
How I wish you can reply according to my previous questions.

N.B: Am yet to send my details to CGFNS for evaluation.

Theyoungmatron:
I did and also my BNSC. What exactly were you told? Every other thing is ok except the " unusually high hours"?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Electroweb(m): 8:53am On Oct 07, 2019
vickyehi:

I always used a proxy and it took him 3wks -1mth all thing being equal.

Ok
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Theyoungmatron: 10:43am On Oct 07, 2019
BEEJAY452:
@Theyoungmatron

Am sorry, your response is not clear to me.
How I wish you can reply according to my previous questions.

N.B: Am yet to send my details to CGFNS for evaluation.

oooh, So sorry. I mean i did 3-year RM and post-basic RN.
I thought you have sent your documents already. Send both RN and RM.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by bamituni: 11:12am On Oct 07, 2019
Good day all. It is quite commendable the way you enlighten and support each other on this thread. I am a physiotherapist interested in migrating to the UK. Please is there anyone who knows anything about working in the UK as a physiotherapist? Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by BEEJAY452(m): 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
OK, thanks

Theyoungmatron:
oooh, So sorry. I mean i did 3-year RM and post-basic RN.
I thought you have sent your documents already. Send both RN and RM.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by uzyfine: 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
bns4eva:
if you need all these 3 E-books this guy want to sell, please just pm , i will send all to your email or WhatsApp..
do NOT pay for any books..
i will give you for freee and i will give you more of Hurst review and Mark Klimek audios
thanks everyone

Pls I need the books thank you. Email missqueensuzzy@yahoo.com

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by uzyfine: 7:58am On Oct 09, 2019
Pls gurus in the house please I have some question and will appreciate if anyone with the knowledge help out
1- has anyone written nclex in Germany: I will like to know more about visa and experience.
2 where can I get finger print card here in Lagos
3- I really don't fully understand the steps in finger print.
Pls any one

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (220) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.