Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (631720 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by bns4eva: 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
uzyfine:
Pls gurus in the house please I have some question and will appreciate if anyone with the knowledge help out
1- has anyone written nclex in Germany: I will like to know more about visa and experience.
2 where can I get finger print card here in Lagos
3- I really don't fully understand the steps in finger print.
Pls any one

Test center in Germany is closed for now,
You will ask your BON to send you finger print cards

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by uzyfine: 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
bns4eva:

Ohh, thanks a lot
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by uzyfine: 7:07am On Oct 10, 2019
bns4eva:

Please I need those materials for nclex.
My email is missqueensuzzy@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Ajibolaoi: 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
My good people,
Please what is the percentage pass rate of people doing OET exam in Nigeria now. Also is the exam a good alternative for IELTS ?
Tanks in anticipation.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Juddy2018: 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
Please friends, who is current with westways method of staffing now?.Also how many weeks does it take for NMC to send documents to USA.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by uzyfine: 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
Please can some one run me through this finger printing thing as I still don't know where to start. Should I register on the identogo website or something . I've submitted my application with texas bon but nothing on my Page yet.
Pls someone help
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by bns4eva: 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
[quote author=uzyfine post=83023566]Please can some one run me through this finger printing thing as I still don't know where to start. Should I register on the identogo website or something . I've submitted my application with texas bon but nothing on my Page yet.
Pls someone help[/quote

Send me pm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
Juddy2018:
Please friends, who is current with westways method of staffing now?.Also how many weeks does it take for NMC to send documents to USA.

1....What do you mean by "method of staffing" for westways?

2...With a contact aiding me it takes 3wks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
uzyfine:
Please can some one run me through this finger printing thing as I still don't know where to start. Should I register on the identogo website or something . I've submitted my application with texas bon but nothing on my Page yet.
Pls someone help

1....yes register with identgo on their website then print out the proof of registeration after you pay.

2....next email Texas BON (assuming you are registering with them) and asked them to send you the finger print card. Or buy the card from Amazon and have a friend ship it to you.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Oluwatoyinakinb(f): 1:52am On Oct 11, 2019
Hello house,
Pls i reside in another state but using Texas as my BON,i am filling Endorsement application form for,a Registered Nurses,i am confused about this page since iam not residing in Texas and does not have any proof of address in texas.I need someone to put me thru.thanx.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by uzyfine: 7:21am On Oct 11, 2019
vickyehi:

1....yes register with identgo on their website then print out the proof of registeration after you pay.

2....next email Texas BON (assuming you are registering with them) and asked them to send you the finger print card. Or buy the card from Amazon and have a friend ship it to you.

Thanks a bunch
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by uzyfine: 7:23am On Oct 11, 2019
[quote author=bns4eva post=83023667][/quote]

I try to pm but for one reason or another, I can't get thru. My email is missqueensuzzy@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by tuisek(f): 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
Please has anyone used CGFNS expedited service for CES report issuing? And how long does it take too?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Juddy2018: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
@ Vickyehi, please what I mean is that ,westways sent me two forms to be filled by my school and send it to Josef silny together with my transcripts, but my school told me that the forms should be four. I'm confused. Also should I send it to Josef silny without given me an evaluator?. Thank you
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
Juddy2018:
@ Vickyehi, please what I mean is that ,westways sent me two forms to be filled by my school and send it to Josef silny together with my transcripts, but my school told me that the forms should be four. I'm confused. Also should I send it to Josef silny without given me an evaluator?. Thank you

I never sent them anything of such. Have you passed your NCLEX-RN ?

Also ask your contact person for a sample of the other 2 forms so you can explain properly to your contact person.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by duchessmojisola: 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hi everyone,
Please how long does it take IDENTIGO to send FBI result to Board of nursing
I have sent them my FBI card since 3 weeks ago and i have not heard from them yet.
Anyone who has an idea should kindly reply
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
duchessmojisola:
Hi everyone,
Please how long does it take IDENTIGO to send FBI result to Board of nursing
I have sent them my FBI card since 3 weeks ago and i have not heard from them yet.
Anyone who has an idea should kindly reply
Thanks in anticipation

Log on to the BON website and check your licensing Checklist. If the Bon has received it then the "criminal record check" would turn from red to blue.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by duchessmojisola: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
Thanks a bunch
I keep logging in and nothing has changed. I just wanna know the duration (time frame) it took those that have done theirs to get it uploaded on their page.
vickyehi:

Log on to the BON website and check your licensing Checklist. If the Bon has received it then the "criminal record check" would turn from red to blue.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
duchessmojisola:
Thanks a bunch
I keep logging in and nothing has changed. I just wanna know the duration (time frame) it took those that have done theirs to get it uploaded on their page.
Finger print card sent to identgo......22 feb
Received by identgo.....8 march
Criminal clock complete......12 march
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Oluwatoyinakinb(f): 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hello My People,
Concerning Application Form by NECLEX RN,Examination for Registered Nurses,i needed to submit the form but i dont know which address to use i reside now,in Kansas in US,but using texas for my BON,i am also confused whether to use Nigerian address b4 submitting the form which is the best.Thanks .
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by n1kk1e90(f): 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hello, Gurus in the house.
My Husband's License bears a different date of birth(10th April 19XX) to the rest of his documents(1st Jan 19XX). Only the year is similar.
He has written to the Nursing council Abuja but this is 6 months now, no feedback.
If he doesn't succeed in the correction of the data will it affect him during the course of his application or is there anyway we can expedite the process. Please we need your advise.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by samdemmis: 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2019
n1kk1e90:
Hello, Gurus in the house.
My Husband's License bears a different date of birth(10th April 19XX) to the rest of his documents(1st Jan 19XX). Only the year is similar.
He has written to the Nursing council Abuja but this is 6 months now, no feedback.
If he doesn't succeed in the correction of the data will it affect him during the course of his application or is there anyway we can expedite the process. Please we need your advise.

Could you please send me an email? I was in your shoe but just resolved it within 2 weeks.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Oluwatoyinakinb(f): 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
@n1kk1e90
It is a very serious issue with the Nigeria nursing council,i know this will definitely delay your hubby process,when this happen to me it took me awhile before i could know the right steps to take about it,that's if the mistakes is not from you,my own mistakes wasn't from me. So i took legal step but you must be careful.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Hunnybee: 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hi all, please I'd like to know if anyone has used ERES recently for evaluation report. How efficient are they? And how long did it take? I'll appreciate all responses.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by n1kk1e90(f): 12:56am On Oct 16, 2019
@ samdemmis Pls, I have sent you a mail. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by samdemmis: 5:52am On Oct 16, 2019
[quote author=n1kk1e90 post=83174547]@ samdemmis Pls, I have sent you a mail. Thanks[/quote
Replied
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Endywitty: 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
Pls house, I am new here and I have just been scheduled to write NCLEX next month. I sent my visa application to the embassy in Abuja today (as I read that one can send his/her application if one is not resident in FCT) but to my surprise, the person called and informed me that I must appear in person to have my application submitted. I will like to ask if I am going to be granted interview same day my application will be submitted? and how long will it take for the embassy to issue me the visa? I need your kind assistance house.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by fendorf(m): 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
Endywitty:
Pls house, I am new here and I have just been scheduled to write NCLEX next month. I sent my visa application to the embassy in Abuja today (as I read that one can send his/her application if one is not resident in FCT) but to my surprise, the person called and informed me that I must appear in person to have my application submitted. I will like to ask if I am going to be granted interview same day my application will be submitted? and how long will it take for the embassy to issue me the visa? I need your kind assistance house.
yes they will grant your interview same day. Your friend can help you pick it up after approval
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Breeze19: 9:38am On Oct 17, 2019
Hi guys... Thanks for the good works you doing. I'm with OGP and trained by ATI. I intend to go for NCLEX next month.

Can anyone help me with Hurst audio review?
wolleadu@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by anthney87: 11:08am On Oct 17, 2019
please anyone with study material for IELTS? send to me @ Anthney87@gmail.com
I need them asap
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Hunnybee: 11:18am On Oct 17, 2019
Any help anyone?

Hunnybee:
Hi all, please I'd like to know if anyone has used ERES recently for evaluation report. How efficient are they? And how long did it take? I'll appreciate all responses.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Boscojugunu(m): 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
My wife wants to move to Canada. She is RN . Please can she migrate with such qualification.

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (220) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.