Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (628895 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by kumbhuru: 7:30am On Dec 15, 2022
Tomsss:
Hello, please who knows where I can get identogo fingerprint card for TBON in Nigeria?
How did you go about this?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tomsss: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
[quote author=kumbhuru post=119168368]
How did you go about this? [/quite]

I bought it from sajpointe
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by joaquin64(m): 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2022
I am a male travel ICU RN living in Dallas, TX. Well experienced, accomplished and entrepreneurial. Are there any Nigerian societies/groups/clubs/events where Nigerian RN's meet up in DFW or TX region? I am looking for like-minded RN's to network with and share nursing-related (or other) business ideas with. Or explore new travel RN opportunities together. I am in the process of exploring infusion, concierge, home health business ideas and would like to know/see if nay other Nigerians are doing the same thing so we can share ideas.

I currently PRN for Nursedash and medeley and waiting for a new travel contract confirmation here in TX. Leave contact info, thanks.

Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Steph88: 12:02am On Dec 16, 2022
Tomsss:

Brazil is surer, you can get your visa in a month with a little above 1 million.
Please what were the documents submitted to get the visa. Sent you an email. Reply please. Thank you
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by chuksozy: 4:44am On Dec 16, 2022
Tomsss:

Brazil is surer, you can get your visa in a month with a little above 1 million.
Thanks dear. What about South Africa? Any news?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by kumbhuru: 7:56am On Dec 16, 2022
joaquin64:
I am a male travel ICU RN living in Dallas, TX. Well experienced, accomplished and entrepreneurial. Are there any Nigerian societies/groups/clubs/events where Nigerian RN's meet up in DFW or TX region? I am looking for like-minded RN's to network with and share nursing-related (or other) business ideas with. Or explore new travel RN opportunities together. I am in the process of exploring infusion, concierge, home health business ideas and would like to know/see if nay other Nigerians are doing the same thing so we can share ideas.

I currently PRN for Nursedash and medeley and waiting for a new travel contract confirmation here in TX. Leave contact info, thanks.

Thanks!
The National Association of Nigerian Nurses in North America (NANNNA)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by kumbhuru: 7:57am On Dec 16, 2022
chuksozy:

Thanks dear. What about South Africa? Any news?
Abort mission
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by alakara(m): 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
sharone21:

I think Canada requires BSc to be a Registered Nurse unless it is no longer necessary.....

Nigeria most times will give u RN or HND courses which will qualify for LPN.

Alternative to Nigeria if you have the money, is to go to Cameroon for HND or BSc and license there before travelling
Some Universities offer Bsc Nursing especially private ones.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Steph88: 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
Can anyone who went to Brazil to take the NCLEX give us a run down of how the application went and how much was spent during their stay in Brazil. Thank you and God bless as you reply.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by meagainstdem: 11:35am On Dec 17, 2022
Can someone please send the nnmc, abuja verification website to me?
All the ones given are invalid. This is urgent please.

I've done my registration with nmc, uk. Remaining Nigeria own.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 6:46am On Dec 19, 2022
cooooooks:
Thanks very much.

She is sure of the spousal visa (my fiancée).

This is basically the blueprint we have. Step by step when she comes.

What we're wondering is if she should study something in Nigeria in the meantime in addition driving, french, english.

If she is still in Nigeria for the next 2-3yrs, she should apply to a nursing school in naija as that will save you lots of money and you will be debt free.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 6:48am On Dec 19, 2022
sharone21:

I think Canada requires BSc to be a Registered Nurse unless it is no longer necessary.....

Nigeria most times will give u RN or HND courses which will qualify for LPN.

Alternative to Nigeria if you have the money, is to go to Cameroon for HND or BSc and license there before travelling

Canada doesn’t require BSN to have a Canadian license. You can do your degree or hnd or diploma in anywhere in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by cooooooks(m): 10:14am On Dec 19, 2022
This is exactly what I'm wondering. I hope it won't be up to 2 - 3 yrs but not impossible.

Any particular nursing school? Or more importantly, apply to do what program? Is there a nursing assistant program? And is such a program recognized by Canada?

vickyehi:

If she is still in Nigeria for the next 2-3yrs, she should apply to a nursing school in naija as that will save you lots of money and you will be debt free.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Limited26: 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2022
Pls those that paid the €140 evaluation fee for nmc UK, how did you so it? Is it using our Nigerian visa/ master card?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
cooooooks:
This is exactly what I'm wondering. I hope it won't be up to 2 - 3 yrs but not impossible.

Any particular nursing school? Or more importantly, apply to do what program? Is there a nursing assistant program? And is such a program recognized by Canada?

She can apply to do a RN program in a school of nursing or college of nursing. I think they award them a hnd right now. Or you can wait till she gets to Canada before starting her nursing journey. She can always work as a support worker in Canada before she finishes school. You don’t need special education for that.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by chijess: 11:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
Please who can help me on how to go about Philippines visa application for NCLEX?.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by hpymoment(f): 3:45am On Dec 20, 2022
vickyehi:

She can apply to do a RN program in a school of nursing or college of nursing. I think they award them a hnd right now. Or you can wait till she gets to Canada before starting her nursing journey. She can always work as a support worker in Canada before she finishes school. You don’t need special education for that.

Thanks for all you do here.
I have Bsc in chemistry and I to plan my japa in future with Canada in mind.

Apart from going through the university, where can I get a Bsn. Does school of nursing or colleges award it?

While still in naija, I want to get a form for school of nursing in NAUTH so that I can use it whenever I’m ready but my problem is this: I found out that I have hepatitis B late last year during my marriage test.

I have been taking medication for it. Can the above pose a barrier for me? Thank you for your honest response in advance.

Merry Christmas.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
hpymoment:

Thanks for all you do here.
I have Bsc in chemistry and I to plan my japa in future with Canada in mind.

Apart from going through the university, where can I get a Bsn. Does school of nursing or colleges award it?

While still in naija, I want to get a form for school of nursing in NAUTH so that I can use it whenever I’m ready but my problem is this: I found out that I have hepatitis B late last year during my marriage test.

I have been taking medication for it. Can the above pose a barrier for me? Thank you for your honest response in advance.

Merry Christmas.

Colleges affiliated with universities can offer BSN . But Canada doesn’t have school of nursing. All RNs are BSNs or BN grads. Colleges run LPN programs.

Keep taking your treatment, but hep B doesn’t make you medically ineligible for immigration.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by hartson(m): 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2022
Here again
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Reubyyy: 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hi everyone
Please, I need recommendations for Nursing agencies in the US that don't emphasize current job experience, I have a gap in my work experience. I have gotten my ATT and will be writing NCLEX soon. The agencies I have contacted so far require current working experience, and I am not currently working.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by kumbhuru: 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
Reubyyy:
Hi everyone
Please, I need recommendations for Nursing agencies in the US that don't emphasize current job experience, I have a gap in my work experience. I have gotten my ATT and will be writing NCLEX soon. The agencies I have contacted so far require current working experience, and I am not currently working.
Write and pass. They would rush you after

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by cameroncucumber(m): 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
Tomsss:

You mean with a little above 1million naira as closing bank account balance/PoF one can get Brazilian tourist/visit visa?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Endywitty: 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
Good day my people, Pls I urgently need a sure link at NMC. I have applied online for my License Renewal and a Change of name on their portal. It's been over two months now and nothing has been done. I later got to know that I can actually get an insider to handle it for me instead of doing it online. The person I contacted keeps telling to be patient and I need these documents as urgently as possible. I will not mind the cost implications pls. Kindly contact me via my whatsapp line: 08067887856 or my e-mail: endywittyelufe@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Compu001: 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by kumbhuru: 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
Compu001:
Please I have a question about Visa screening on CGFNS portal. How will I get to send my NCLEX passed result to CGFNS or I am only sending my IELTS result??

Please someone should help
You people only come here to ask questions. Without answering others questions ir giving back by way of telling others how far you have gone

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
Reubyyy:
Hi everyone

Write, pass and then send me at dm. I’d get you one asap.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Mystique1(f): 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
vickyehi:

You have to do it manually. It is also more expensive than that of uk.

@ vickyehi please I paid for verification and change of name on the 2nd of Dec and I'm yet to be verified but my status shows 'Parked'. Do you have an idea what that means?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
Mystique1:

@ vickyehi please I paid for verification and change of name on the 2nd of Dec and I'm yet to be verified but my status shows 'Parked'. Do you have an idea what that means?

I don’t…..I’d advice you to give it some time and check again, or facilitate it if you can’t wait.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by BunmiBie: 7:39am On Jan 03, 2023
joaquin64:

Thanks!

Please, can I DM you?

I am still a nursing student in US but I really need a mentor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by KingDeity: 8:36am On Jan 05, 2023
@vickyehi

I just paid the £140 for the NMC-UK, and in the email they sent to me, they said I shouldn't do anything until they get a feedback from NNMC, ABUJA. Please does that mean I don't have to pay for the verification again?

I'm really confused

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 6:53am On Jan 09, 2023
KingDeity:
@vickyehi

I just paid the £140 for the NMC-UK, and in the email they sent to me, they said I shouldn't do anything until they get a feedback from NNMC, ABUJA. Please does that mean I don't have to pay for the verification again?

I'm really confused

They don’t know how nmcn works. Unfortunately nmcn charges for verification, so you will have to contact them to pay for verification before nmcn responds back to the NMC uk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (220) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.