Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (628909 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by sholarb(m): 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
Steph88:
Can anyone who went to Brazil to take the NCLEX give us a run down of how the application went and how much was spent during their stay in Brazil. Thank you and God bless as you reply.

Hi, please do you have any info to share about the above?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Benny4ramesis: 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Received a conditional job offer as a UK nurse. Sent all requested documents they asked me, including signing the offer letter. What next?
They keep asking for Nursing Degree/Diploma but I've sent the Nursing Certificate issued by the NMCN as well as my current license. What else should I send to convince them that's what is obtainable in Nigeria? After this, what's the next steps ? I need guidance please
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Abubanty: 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
Benny4ramesis:
Received a conditional job offer as a UK nurse. Sent all requested documents they asked me, including signing the offer letter. What next?
They keep asking for Nursing Degree/Diploma but I've sent the Nursing Certificate issued by the NMCN as well as my current license. What else should I send to convince them that's what is obtainable in Nigeria? After this, what's the next steps ? I need guidance please

Did you put Bnsc in any of your applications?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Benny4ramesis: 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nope. I applied through Trac and I stated the name of the Nursing School I attended and the qualification obtained
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Abubanty: 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Benny4ramesis:
Nope. I applied through Trac and I stated the name of the Nursing School I attended and the qualification obtained

Hmmm my wife had that kind of issue. Though for her she had notification of BNSC. The trust didn't proceed till she provided the certificate. Took her a while before she got Bnsc certificate. Probably try calling the recruitment officer and explain again.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by KingDeity: 8:00am On Mar 01, 2023
Happy New Month everyone. Please how do I go about the police certificate? Must it be done only in Lagos? Please whoever has gone through this process should enlighten me

Thanks 😊
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Benny4ramesis: 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
Please my employer says they won't provide accommodation as a Band 4 ore-pin nurse and I have to pay for my accommodation.
Has anyone experienced this before?
Does it mean that I have to have a fixed sum of money in my account for 28 days before a visa could be approved for me?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Abubanty: 6:37am On Mar 02, 2023
Benny4ramesis:
Please my employer says they won't provide accommodation as a Band 4 ore-pin nurse and I have to pay for my accommodation.
Has anyone experienced this before?
Does it mean that I have to have a fixed sum of money in my account for 28 days before a visa could be approved for me?

If maintenance is not ticked on your COS, you need to have proof of fund. Most employers usually provide a month accommodation while preparing for OSCE. Try negotiating with them to handle the accommodation and remove the amount from your salary, it's just a suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Abubanty: 6:45am On Mar 02, 2023
KingDeity:
Happy New Month everyone. Please how do I go about the police certificate? Must it be done only in Lagos? Please whoever has gone through this process should enlighten me

Thanks 😊

1. GO TO https://possap.gov.ng and register ,
🎯 ensure you have your NIN
🎯 functional phone number.
🎯 email address
🎯 Upload your international passport and passport photograph.
🎯 Complete the registration and pay online (30k)

🎯 Check your mail for PC receipt in a word format.
All capturing code SMS will be sent to you.

For Lagos;
🎯 Proceed to CCR department alagbon ikoyi tell them you are there for biometric capture. Room 59,
You would pay btw 5-10k for finger print capture

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by gees101(m): 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Thryphosa:

I have done that, thanks very much.
Good day sir
Please have you been able to get the CBT materials for your wife? I also need it for my younger one to study, kindly help sir
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Quinnlee: 12:23am On Mar 03, 2023
Please how to I increase my chances of getting a job as a nurse in uk? I have written IELTS and CBT but I'm yet to see vacancies that accepts from red list countries. The negative replies are beginning to weigh me down.
Someone should help me with links and even Whatsapp groups where such information could be disseminated. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Abubanty: 12:38am On Mar 03, 2023
Quinnlee:
Please how to I increase my chances of getting a job as a nurse in uk? I have written IELTS and CBT but I'm yet to see vacancies that accepts from red list countries. The negative replies are beginning to weigh me down.
Someone should help me with links and even Whatsapp groups where such information could be disseminated. Thank you

Never give up just keep applying. My wife was in this same situation. With over 1k applications on trac,indeed,NHS jobs.

I also heard if you have Bnsc you can go the mental health route when registering on NMC.

What ever it keep applying. Iyanu ma sele.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by SOLARPOWER1(f): 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
Abubanty:

Never give up just keep applying. My wife was in this same situation. With over 1k applications on trac,indeed,NHS jobs.

I also heard if you have Bnsc you can go the mental health route when registering on NMC.

What ever it keep applying. Iyanu ma sele.

Hello @Abubanty: Please I need information on what category of visa I should apply for at the UK Embassy for a registered nurse with COS from a care home. Any useful links and needed documents will be helpful. thanks in advance.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by akhilomejessica: 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
Please I urgently need contact of anyone working in the NMCN?
Any one that help please
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by KingDeity: 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
Abubanty:

1. GO TO https://possap.gov.ng and register ,
🎯 ensure you have your NIN
🎯 functional phone number.
🎯 email address
🎯 Upload your international passport and passport photograph.
🎯 Complete the registration and pay online (30k)

🎯 Check your mail for PC receipt in a word format.
All capturing code SMS will be sent to you.

For Lagos;
🎯 Proceed to CCR department alagbon ikoyi tell them you are there for biometric capture. Room 59,
You would pay btw 5-10k for finger print capture
Thank you. I appreciate
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by KingDeity: 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2023
gees101:

Good day sir
Please have you been able to get the CBT materials for your wife? I also need it for my younger one to study, kindly help sir
Thanks

I've got lots of CBT materials for free, if you want
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Abubanty: 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
SOLARPOWER1:

Hello @Abubanty: Please I need information on what category of visa I should apply for at the UK Embassy for a registered nurse with COS from a care home. Any useful links and needed documents will be helpful. thanks in advance.

Check this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/6748312/uk-skilled-worker-visa-health/351

Documents needed
COS
Tuberculosis Test Cert
Police character certificate
IELTS
Passport data page
Marriage certificate if married
If maintenance not ticked on COS, you need bank statement of 28 Daya showing £1207 balance( not sure of the exam amount)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by SOLARPOWER1(f): 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
Abubanty:

Check this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/6748312/uk-skilled-worker-visa-health/351

Documents needed
COS
Tuberculosis Test Cert
Police character certificate
IELTS
Passport data page
Marriage certificate if married
If maintenance not ticked on COS, you need bank statement of 28 Daya showing £1207 balance( not sure of the exam amount)

Thank you very much for this information, I will follow the thread you mentioned. Also is the visa type for a nurse with COS under "Tier 2 - Health Care Visa" ?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
Can anyone recommend any direct hire company for US. I just passed my nclex and I’ll like to be enrolled with one

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Benny4ramesis: 2:45am On Mar 10, 2023
Please is it proper for a UK Trust to insist that one must have a Diploma when I have already presented a Certificate from the NMCN?
After nursing school, we were awarded certificates from the NMCN and I presented that as my qualification but my prospective employer says I should show a document proving that I have a diploma in nursing.
Which Nursing School in Nigeria issues Diploma at the end of studies?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by gees101(m): 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
KingDeity:

Oh yes sir
I really appreciate sir
If it a soft copy kindly send to my mail
georgezuokemefa1@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by BinaryMonk: 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
Vibra:
Can anyone recommend any direct hire company for US. I just passed my nclex and I’ll like to be enrolled with one

Please can you share your experience with us, where you wrote the NCLEX, what materials you used? Would greatly help us, thanks.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 13, 2023
BinaryMonk:

Please can you share your experience with us, where you wrote the NCLEX, what materials you used? Would greatly help us, thanks.
Tested in London, used Sajpointe, Archer and Uworld

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mokset123: 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
KingDeity:

please I want, ogoonochie@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Bakaay(f): 2:12am On Mar 20, 2023
[quote author=Faithjulius post=120479768][/quote]

Hey!
I just saw this, I think it's still new I'm still trying to figure it out
https://www.nscn.ca/expedited-licensing-process-nurses-licensed-designated-jurisdictions
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Bakaay(f): 2:14am On Mar 20, 2023
Bakaay:

Hey!
I just saw this, I think it's still new I'm still trying to figure it out
https://www.nscn.ca/expedited-licensing-process-nurses-licensed-designated-jurisdictions

Has anyone else seen this?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by scholarseyi: 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2023
Please any one with SOFT COPY OF CBT and IELTS MATERIALS SHOULD HELP ME OUT. MY EMAIL IS scholarseyi@gmail.com thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (220) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.