Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,200 members, 7,860,304 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" (48171 Views)

Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out / Ashewo Shouts Customer's Name During Sex (picture Added) / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
pamellla:
of course now behind every successful man, there is a woman grin

See her mouth.

Small time dem go come say all men are evil. After dem don chop the money finish.
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by Jewelnutch: 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
Vikky014:
How do you mean by deceiving an Orente explain
Lol. That's for you to find out.

2 Likes

Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
ebrochukwu:
That was me, so how are u
Good&u?
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by lailo: 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
D kind look u show when u give someone a free ride and she says "driver park it's okay here"...... grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by iHustle(m): 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
pamellla:

The women behind most successful men are their mothers, not their wives.

2 Likes

Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by ebrochukwu(m): 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
Dat ore voir look
lailo:
D kind look u show when u give someone a free ride and she says "driver park it's okay here"...... grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by camilluscosmas(m): 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
Na she win nah, no be she go enjoy the money pass u? Lolz
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by nerdfrost(m): 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Lol..gringringrin
You dey para oo! cheesy
[/size]
. Asin ehhh boss! Person work hard suffer win lottery she dey there dey shout we've won!! Shey na 'we' play am 2geda cheesy
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by tickles2luv2016(m): 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
It. Doesn't matter if he truely loves the girl,except he does not love her.
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by Layloww: 12:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
Who is "WE" ?

Possibly, she might think his second name is WE. grin
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by ebrochukwu(m): 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
Very correct
Layloww:
Who is "WE" ?

Possibly, she might think his second name is WE. grin
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by gabinogem(m): 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
It's so glaring to know that an average Nigerian girl is a gold-digger... the funny part is that, they are just unable to hide it no matter how they try to pretend. cool
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by babadem2much(m): 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
pamellla:

The Bible says two shall become one abi? but after marriage grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by babadem2much(m): 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
iHustle:

grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by ehix89(m): 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
lanicky:
grin
lols...wat green 60s jaguar r u tlkin bout,wr u get dat frm,,,,the line z pretty funny.
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by 01mcfadden(m): 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
pamellla:
Yea...his mother ofcourse!
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by babadem2much(m): 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
Omavik:
grin Ofcos "WE" won grin

This guys are not smiling when it comes to money matter. you go fear WE na cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by cybriz82(m): 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
Sorry abeg who be the we sef? Money wey I win na em u wan claim for we? U well so? Na we play d game abi na me play am?
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by Eminentsaint(m): 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
pamellla:
That has changed. Finding a loyal girl or woman these days is like looking for a small bolt in the ocean.
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by Totti9(m): 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
This kid look like wandy cool
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by ebrochukwu(m): 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
Abeh helep me ask her o
cybriz82:
Sorry abeg who be the we sef? Money wey I win na em u wan claim for we? U well so? Na we play d game abi na me play am?
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by blkmum700: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
If I give her one slap,she go pass Cana reach Canada,who be we?
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by anigbajumo(m): 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
bjbukzy:

been long i played bet! aw d odds take enter 40k+.
na so We for turn millionaire o

Am inside traffic congestion nw would av show you my new booking till the end of the month...na 7.2 million......

I no say one day I go jack millions....
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by Chicagoesontop: 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
SirVictory:
I love ma galfriend, so yes "we" won

The Kind Love Wey You Just Dey show This Girl eehh, the heartbreak wey go hit you in the nearest future just dey do press up !!!
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by pamellla(f): 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
Eminentsaint:
That has changed. Finding a loyal girl or woman these days is like looking for a small bolt in the ocean.
ts the same with guys....All dey want now is to penetrate the 'hole'....u should ask ursef dis question are you faithful to ur woman? ponder over dt nd u ll understand better
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by pamellla(f): 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
01mcfadden:

Yea...his mother ofcourse!
u think so? well his mother plays an integral role no doubt but he is staying with his mum for just 1/3(roughly 20-26yrs) of his life....he is gonna be with his wife till eternity even when the mum is no more.
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by pamellla(f): 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
iHustle:

I disagree with that....both (wife nd the mother) are vital to the success of the man...the mother is dere fo him during his formative years nd pasd thru so many things jst to c im become 'someone' on earth but who stays wif him wen he is someone? who adivisex him on steps to take to attain greater heights? who comforts him wen things are not going as plannd? d wife does al diz jst to c d man make it in life sometimes at her own expense...the wife is there to lead im in the right direction...d mother won't be there any longer.
d mother is d bedrock (lyk d foundation) but d wife maks the man achieve great things evn beyond d mother's imagination

all in all dey complement each other....they both have a say in the destiny of the man in questn.
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by pamellla(f): 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ganoderma:

See her mouth.

Small time dem go come say all men are evil. After dem don chop the money finish.
lol....u don't have to generalise...There are still ladies with dignity out there. ts just dat guys sometimes think u can 'buy' love with money.

moreover ts not only ladies, we have guys outta dere dating a lady jst coz of what is in her pocket.
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by AfricanApple(f): 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
belloabdulrazaq:
naija guys dey try 4 them babes abeg grin
tahhhj! na very few dey try. see as all of them dey shout 'I won' now. if na better pikin e go follow the babe shout 'we won' grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by pamellla(f): 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
skywalker240:

Honestly baby..if he was still poor and u saw a rich guy trying to woo u would u hav stayed?...dont get me wrong...baby you know in this 21st century no girl wants to struggle with a man but rather go for a made man..hapi new year

y won't I stay? c'mon money can't buy my own love o!!!!
I love my boo for who he is not for what is in hx pocket

am not saying money is not important but there are other things mor important dan dat.

relationship or in any case marriage is all about bn apy with ur partner.
what is d essence of d money wen I m not happy in d relationship or marriage.

dat said I can't date a poor guy but a guy with ambitn nd potential.
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by belloabdulrazaq(m): 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
AfricanApple:
tahhhj! na very few dey try. see as all of them dey shout 'I won' now. if na better pikin e go follow the babe shout 'we won' grin grin
but is too early 4 her 2 shout we cuz she sound more like she want an eualty grin
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by noblegrex: 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
pamellla:
ehem, na so oo.what if there was no woman.so you mean all the successful men has a woman?what about.the ones that the woman left and the man made it after she's left.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.