Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,262 members, 7,860,610 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" (48177 Views)

Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out / Ashewo Shouts Customer's Name During Sex (picture Added) / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by nerdfrost(m): 9:27am On Jan 14, 2016
Biatch who's we?? Abeg park well!! U smoke grass who's we? U dey craze who's we? U chop raw weed who's we? Iffa burst ur head com'on fly fence I say gerra ra here mehn grin

2 Likes

Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by ebrochukwu(m): 9:29am On Jan 14, 2016
Na rili gerrarraheere men, u knw wat am sayn, we are not we my dear

1 Like

Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by lanicky(f): 9:41am On Jan 14, 2016
ggrin:
ur siggy tho grin

Make I con test drive am? sadgrin

You ain't my Boo tongue
Na only him get the passwordgrin

1 Like

Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by nikkypearl(f): 9:48am On Jan 14, 2016
grin grin
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by AfricanApple(f): 9:51am On Jan 14, 2016
shai! Naija guys na stinginess go kill una. we won ni o grin tongue
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by ebrochukwu(m): 9:52am On Jan 14, 2016
Ta
AfricanApple:
shai! Naija guys name stinginess go kill una. we won ni grin tongue

1 Like

Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by Jewelnutch: 10:08am On Jan 14, 2016
This is why it's good to have an Orente you can keep deceiving.

2 Likes

Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by ggrin(f): 10:17am On Jan 14, 2016
lanicky:

You ain't my Boo tongue
Na only him get the passwordgrin
I be mecho na grin, ur jaguar get small fault...make I no test drive am to know wetin do am? grin

1 Like

Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by ebrochukwu(m): 10:30am On Jan 14, 2016
Oga Haba
Jewelnutch:
This is why it's good to have an Orente you can keep deceiving.
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by Jewelnutch: 10:38am On Jan 14, 2016
ebrochukwu:
Oga Haba
Why will I win lottery and keep a babe in my mind? The only babe that can share the money with me is my momma.

5 Likes

Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 14, 2016
pamellla:
of course now behind every successful man, there is a woman grin
Thief!!! Ole!!!
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by Ibrahim8kay(m): 10:39am On Jan 14, 2016
Ofcux naw...wat if na she win wetin you go talk
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by Ehinmola(m): 10:40am On Jan 14, 2016
What belongs to her belongs to me,but what belongs to me belongs to me alone. We for where? A beg leave me alone jare

2 Likes

Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by Whizkeey(m): 10:42am On Jan 14, 2016
G
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by preetyb(f): 10:42am On Jan 14, 2016
Its we won b4 na...shuoo!
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by MissSlimbody(f): 10:42am On Jan 14, 2016
absoluteSuccess:
who are we?

You and I gringrin
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 14, 2016
lanicky:
grin

only when the babes arent loyal.
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by pamdaniel(m): 10:44am On Jan 14, 2016
that's old ideology, behind every successful man there is a true friend. get that into ur reasoning from hence
pamellla:

1 Like

Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by Chukazu: 10:45am On Jan 14, 2016
pamellla:

yes,there's a woman but not "a girlfriend "
don't get it twisted.

2 Likes

Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by davedpo(m): 10:45am On Jan 14, 2016
so far genuine lov dat u both claim is present, forget u gonna say loud and clear dat "WE WON"
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by amunkita(m): 10:45am On Jan 14, 2016
Gawd of Abana!!!!
I saw this shitty thread when no one has commented nd I quickly closed it cous it won't reduce garri price talkless dollar value..

Nairaland moderators ve got some on weeds..
Sure the Mod quilty of this thread just got admission...

It now depends on where he got the admission...
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by holluwai(m): 10:46am On Jan 14, 2016
Hahaha, babe no worry I go buy new phone for you(iPhone abi the new blackberry or na S6 edge) I go buy new blings for you and enjoy boat cruise and Chinese meals....

Yinmu at her back

Sorry is your daddy and mummy's name

grin grin grin
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by solid3(m): 10:46am On Jan 14, 2016
lanicky:
grin

Do u have to shoe us ur boobs so u can get some like? Seriously SMH.
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by AkSquared(m): 10:49am On Jan 14, 2016
absoluteSuccess:
who are we?
We are nothing but pencils in d hand of d creator grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 14, 2016
ggrin:
who's ur sweetheart?undecided

Cowgirl tongue.....gringringrinlipsrsealed

YOUUUUUUU!!!! cheesy cheesy....I KNOW WHAT YOU DID THERE.... wink wink wink wink
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by belloabdulrazaq(m): 10:50am On Jan 14, 2016
AfricanApple:
shai! Naija guys na stinginess go kill una. we won ni o grin tongue
naija guys dey try 4 them babes abeg grin
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by abee204: 10:51am On Jan 14, 2016
cheesy abeg who be we? babies
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 14, 2016
What do you mean we? Nne calm down Na joke we de since.
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by greatme2good(f): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2016
His face reminds me of everybody hates Chris.
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 14, 2016
ebrochukwu:
For where you see we won for ticket, you go show me if your name dey the ticket
undecided Are u my boo?? Did my boo complain??
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by legendboy(m): 10:56am On Jan 14, 2016
lanicky:
grin
love your boob
Re: When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" by anigbajumo(m): 10:58am On Jan 14, 2016
Just a game discarded my 6.2 million bet9ja ticket last week thou my GF was not happy wif me anytime she saw me playing bet......" God dnt like it bcoz is a sin,pls stop it"

Wen she saw this Ticket, wao!!!!!!!! "Why dnt u tell me to bless the ticket b4 the match start"

I was jez laughing.

Ladies wif their Fish brain.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? / Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.