Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People (3547 Views)

Revealed. Oshiomole Is Not From Edo / PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React / Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by erunz(m): 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
WHAT IS THE EDO STATE GOVERNMENT
CELEBRATING? FAILED CENTRAL HOSPITAL PROJECT?? 1ST AND 2ND EAST CIRCULAR ROAD BENIN CITY ABANDONED SINCE FIVE YEARS??

• All the water projects has been abandon and have stop working

• Empowering of thugs and cultist in the aim to fight Kidnappers. Who are kidnappers?

• Edo state get: N2.9 billion statutory allocation, N1.7 billion derivation fund plus IGR.

• Between November 12th 2008-December of 2009 Governor Oshiomhole borrowed 14.8 Billion Naira.

• From January 2010 to date, Governor Oshiomhole has borrowed N5billion from Sky Bank, another N5billion from United Bank of Africa (UBA), N2.2billion from Equatorial Trust Bank (ETB) and N2.9billion from First Bank of Nigeria

• Governor Oshiomhole has borrowed from World Bank ($46.92million) till date 1 cent has not been paid or loan serviced.

• Rehabilitation of Idia College, Benin City cost the tax payers N500 million

• 2.7 Billion naira was said to have been spent on Auchi erosion control. As I speak with you now, the money has been fully paid and there is no single work done.

• Adams Oshiomhole gave over 20 million Naira to some traditional rulers in Edo South senatorial district to request for a constitutional position of Speaker of the Edo State House of Assembly. This is the taxpayers’ money.

• During the briefing before the State House of Assembly, the then Commissioner for Environment claimed to have spent over N4 Billion Naira on ordinary designing of erosion control in Benin City and its environ. The said design project was never advertised.

• The Commissioner of Environment also told the State House of Assembly that the government had expended over 250 million Naira to remove sand from the gutter and disilting. Yet everywhere you go, no gutter is found disilted.

• Edo state didn’t have local government elected chairmen for our 5years in the 18 local government council.

• Edo state only state university AAU has not had a vice chancellor (VC) since 2008 till date.

• Edo state the heart beat of Nigeria has turn into a nightmare and den of robbers, kidnappers, hooliganism, and cultism is now the order of the day. From the speaker of the Edo state house of assembly to the gatemen at the gate in Anthony Enahoro complex are all cultists. Yet we dread Boko Haram.

• Governor Oshiomhole has gone prodigal, as he want to sell Edo house in Lagos to build a hotel in Benin-City, can you imagine the short sightedness, what is the economic value of a hotel in Benin, compare to a house in Amadu Bello way in Victoria Island in Lagos, that generate over 120million annually to Edo state Government.

• Governor Oshiomhole country home of Iyamho. As it is now widely known, he is building an estate of gargantuan proportion, spread on over 93 acres of land., containing: an amphitheatre, a sixty-five bedroom mansion, sixteen outhouses, three separate man-made caves, a round-the-entire-perimeter artificial lake, an Olympic-size swimming pool, with a king-size fountain and Jacuzzi in the centre. What is the size of Samuel Ogbemudia stadium?

I weep for our dear state, in the hands of an emperor, but I also remember the wind of Ibori must blow.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by jide219(m): 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
Edo must REJECT Oshiomole. He is a huge flop.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by Dcomrade(m): 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
Op..Zombies they come for you grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by Dcomrade(m): 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
jide219:
This is corruption undecided
Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by Dcomrade(m): 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
Well, just in case grin
Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
• Governor Oshiomhole country home of Iyamho. As it is now widely known, he is building an estate of gargantuan proportion, spread on over 93 acres of land., containing: an amphitheatre, a sixty-five bedroom mansion, sixteen outhouses, three separate man-made caves, a round-the-entire-perimeter artificial lake, an Olympic-size swimming pool, with a king-size fountain and Jacuzzi in the centre. What is the size of Samuel Ogbemudia stadium?

Na wa for this man o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by erunz(m): 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
Oshiom-Ole is the biggest fraud that have happen to Edo state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
rubbish post

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by WATCHOVER(m): 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
Oshiomhole means fraud in the newest Edition of Oxford Edo dictionary.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by ayemerbarth: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
Oshimhole has done his best. Projects abound in every nooks and cranies of the state. If you have not seen such projects, you must have heard about them. We the Edo indigenes know before and after state of our dear state and we owe it to Oshimhole who ensured it was 7 years plus of successful governance.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by dapachez: 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
What is the source of this Information?

Na wa for this man o.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by koboko69: 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
I can never compare Igbins government with Oshiomole's own. I mean NEVER!!!! Haba grapes are different from apples. Oshiomole broke the jinx of the igbins, the Bobizua, the Anehni and others holding Edo state to ransome. I remember Bobizua's tugs even have hiluxes with sirenes on them. They blare this sirenes when going to cause havoc.
Problem is people forget things easily. We know the difference between mission road, ring road, new benin road, airport road amongst others in Benin alone. Not to talk of Ekpom, Auchi, and others

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:38am On Jul 08, 2016
Thief Oshiomole

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by bender79: 6:43am On Jul 08, 2016
The funny thing is that most of this people talking don't live in Edo. They are trying to weep up sentiments and a band wagon for PDP Election day will speak

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by dimieprincess(f): 7:01am On Jul 08, 2016
ayemerbarth:
Oshimhole has done his best. Projects abound in every nooks and cranies of the state. If you have not seen such projects, you must have heard about them. We the Edo indigenes know before and after state of our dear state and we owe it to Oshimhole who ensured it was 7 years plus of successful governance.
pls name his projects in Ovia South West and South East; the Ofunama, Inikorogha, Gelegel axis of Edo State. I am waiting so just don't try to ignore me. I am ready to expose u.
Also tell me his projects in Ekpoma aside those useless primary schools that have been taken over by grass with no teacher.
Tell me his projects in Udo, Owriowon, etcetera

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by dimieprincess(f): 7:05am On Jul 08, 2016
koboko69:
I can never compare Igbins government with Oshiomole's own. I mean NEVER!!!! Haba grapes are different from apples. Oshiomole broke the jinx of the igbins, the Bobizua, the Anehni and others holding Edo state to ransome. I remember Bobizua's tugs even have hiluxes with sirenes on them. They blare this sirenes when going to cause havoc.
Problem is people forget things easily. We know the difference between mission road, ring road, new benin road, airport road amongst others in Benin alone. Not to talk of Ekpom, Auchi, and others
pls tell me what he did in Ekpoma? so the above roads u counted are the achievements u r crying for? smh. Oshio's 2nd term is equal or worst than Igbin's first term

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by koboko69: 7:13am On Jul 08, 2016
dimieprincess:

pls tell me what he did in Ekpoma? so the above roads u counted are the achievements u r crying for? smh. Oshio's 2nd term is equal or worst than Igbin's first term

No, what are they? Oshio's 2nd term, nothing really was done, but still better than igbins 8 years of emptiness.
Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by dimieprincess(f): 7:18am On Jul 08, 2016
koboko69:

No, what are they? Oshio's 2nd term, nothing really was done, but still better than igbins 8 years of emptiness.
Pls stop dis nonsense here, mbok. Oshio is a fraud and bringing up a candidate to take over from him can't work. He should know that in Edo State, the masses are allergic to godfatherism and there is nothing he can say about his puppet that will change our mind.Thank God I just registered in Udo, Ovia South West to teach this man a lesson

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by dimieprincess(f): 7:19am On Jul 08, 2016
koboko69:

Pls stop dis nonsense here, mbok. Oshio is a fraud and bringing up a candidate to take over from him can't work. He should know that in Edo State, the masses are allergic to godfatherism and there is nothing he can say about his puppet that will change our mind.Thank God I just registered in Udo, Ovia South West to teach this man a lesson.

Up POI
Up POI
Up PDP

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by koboko69: 7:23am On Jul 08, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's all i can do

Allergic to godfatherism?
dimieprincess:

Pls stop dis nonsense here, mbok. Oshio is a fraud and bringing up a candidate to take over from him can't work. He should know that in Edo State, the masses are allergic to godfatherism and there is nothing he can say about his puppet that will change our mind.Thank God I just registered in Udo, Ovia South West to teach this man a lesson.

Up POI
Up POI
Up PDP

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by Vatsyayana: 7:39am On Jul 08, 2016
When wailers wail to a breaking point they begin to vomit (spew) trash.

Baseless and orchestrated propaganda to confuse and shroud the vision of the good People of Edo. The people know what they want. Let them decide their fate with clear conscience. You know there's no stomach infrastructure for you this year as your Grand Patron ATM Dansuki is in Kuje Prison eating bread & eruku oshodi tea. You have now resulted to propaganda & witch hunt.
Is Oshiomole Obaseki? Are they not 2 different people with different background and approaches to things. What binds them together is their political conscious and party manifesto.
We all know that PDP is DEAD. And a living goat is better than a dead lion...
So therefore, make a decision to free yourself from the darkness of PDP make a committment to stand with OBASEKI as it is not just the People of Edo that will win in this coming election Na GOD go WIN...

I would rather Hail than Wail. I am a zombie (which means patriotic Nigerian) and #IBelieveinMyGovernment

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by Marotzke(m): 7:46am On Jul 08, 2016
Is it possible to run a university without a vice Chancellor? What kind of impunity is this? How can one be a governor of a state and sole administrator of a university at the same time? Haba!!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by dimieprincess(f): 7:50am On Jul 08, 2016
Vatsyayana:

Baseless and orchestrated propaganda to confuse and shroud the vision of the good People of Edo. The people know what they want. Let them decide their fate with clear conscience. You know there's no stomach infrastructure for you this year as your Grand Patron ATM Dansuki is in Kuje Prison eating bread & eruku oshodi tea. You have now resulted to propaganda & witch hunt.
Is Oshiomole Obaseki? Are they not 2 different people with different background and approaches to things. What binds them together is their political conscious and party manifesto.
So therefore, make a decision to free yourself from the darkness of PDP make a committment to stand with OBASEKI as it is not just the People of Edo that will win in this coming election Na GOD go WIN...

I would rather Hail than Wail. I am a zombie (which means patriotic Nigerian) and #IBelieveinMyGovernment
I will ask u a simple question and if u give a answer that is devoid of emotions I will support Obaseki.
Why did Yoruba people refused to vote for Jimi? why the threat from Oba? U guys hate anything PDP except Ekiti, so is there anything wrong for us to hate APC?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by dimieprincess(f): 7:52am On Jul 08, 2016
Vatsyayana:

Now u know the meaning of patriotism? hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by Vatsyayana: 7:58am On Jul 08, 2016
Brief Information to the Wailers of Host

No one can succeed in life without a godfather. Never no one! Call it what you may like. Dangote has his godfather in his grandfather Dantata.
Your godfather may be a good or bad person, that doesn't make naturally a bad person. Fashola the former gov. Lagos had a godfather in Jagaban & he still did the people of Lagos proud.
Let me tell you something. It is only a man without a godfather that can become an anarchist, as he's not wont to guidiance & caution.
Do you ever wonder why PMB as independent as he is still made OBJ his godfather?
Because it's the most natural thing to do...
Godfatherism is going nowhere in politics...stop deceiving people. Check it Ize-YimuYimu has his own godfather. Just that he's in Kuje prison eating donated rice.

dimieprincess:

Pls stop dis nonsense here, mbok. Oshio is a fraud and bringing up a candidate to take over from him can't work. He should know that in Edo State, the masses are allergic to godfatherism and there is nothing he can say about his puppet that will change our mind.Thank God I just registered in Udo, Ovia South West to teach this man a lesson
Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Edo must REJECT Oshiomole. He is a huge flop.
But they voted him and his tenure will elapse by November this year.
Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 08, 2016
ayemerbarth:
Yeah although expectations are high from this government. He did mess up badly, to crown it all he's doing what he accused pdp of which is looting

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 08, 2016
koboko69:
What did Ekpoma do Oshiomole?
Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 08, 2016
bender79:
The funny thing is that most of this people talking don't live in Edo. They are trying to weep up sentiments and a band wagon for PDP Election day will speak
My brother what op is saying is the truth. That man bleeped up big time
Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 08, 2016
dimieprincess:

Up POI
Up POI
Up PDP
Up pdp? That useless party
Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by tuniski: 9:28am On Jul 08, 2016
Vatsyayana:

U are a zombie which means sycophant! The most patriotic duty today in nigeria is wailing cos the govt has gone rogue!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety / British Igbos Keeping Igbo Culture Alive With Okwu Id Channel. / Why Are The Armed Forces Dressed In Red During President Macron Visit To Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.