Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,431 members, 7,830,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

She Is A Witch! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is A Witch! (3609 Views)

Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch / Is She A Witch? She Normally Cover My Hidden CCTV Camera Before The ACT / Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is A Witch! by Whizzkido: 9:54am On Jun 20, 2009
Hello fellow nairalander, i urgently need your advice.
I meet this beautiful lady about a year ago.She is every thing to me!!!she is so kind,passionate, i mean everything.Also, ever since i meet her my life as change completely for good i.e financial wise and i know she brought good luck to me.I remember any time we are together talking she will always tell me that i should never leave her or else i will see!i never took it serious.Have also been contemplating on settling down with her cos, she is a wife material.
Two weeks ago when we were talking she told me SHE IS A WITCH!!at first i thought it was a joke but she said she dead serious.Nobody knew she a witch even her mother and am the first person to know.
Am really afraid.How can i marry a witch?pls help me
Re: She Is A Witch! by Atreus(f): 10:09am On Jun 20, 2009
angry!oh come on angry! !
Re: She Is A Witch! by 2Legit2Qui: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2009
You are asking us how can you mary a witch? After enjoying all the riches you now want to chicken out? Look, your di ck is already inside their pot, aint there any escape route for you boy, you got it coming.
Re: She Is A Witch! by platinumnk(f): 10:28am On Jun 20, 2009
chineke me
Re: She Is A Witch! by Timsilver(m): 10:44am On Jun 20, 2009
Chai! water don pass garri! Ask her the reason why she revealed to you dat she is a witch? Act like you don't believe her & be care free about the whole thing.
Re: She Is A Witch! by zeal500: 10:47am On Jun 20, 2009
She wants to try u or she don dey c another.

shine ur eyes shocked shocked
Re: She Is A Witch! by touchmeder: 10:56am On Jun 20, 2009
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol this is so so so funny cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
did u ever notice anything strange about her?
i say so because its difficult to be with a witch (i mean witch in the African context) and never know or suspect
talking about still wanting to marry her cheesy are u serious
Re: She Is A Witch! by whitelexi(m): 11:03am On Jun 20, 2009
If she's truly a witch, let the fun begin in earnest!!!

If she casts a spell on u, punish her later in bed - make it happen!
Re: She Is A Witch! by Igwe9(m): 11:21am On Jun 20, 2009
Are you a christian,Muslim or neither? I'm sure you 've got some hope if you are the former, whilst you get your facts right, be careful, it's a really dicey situation and can jeopardize your future.
I wish you good luck
smiley
Re: She Is A Witch! by sexyLeamon(f): 11:25am On Jun 20, 2009
Whizzkido:

Two weeks ago when we were talking she told me SHE IS A WITCH!!at first i thought it was a joke but she said she dead serious.Nobody knew she a witch even her mother and am the first person to know.

Where there is love there is life follow your heart and marry a wictch you people can never be seriois man grin grin grin
Re: She Is A Witch! by biolabee(m): 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2009
very interestin
so wats d price u pay
Re: She Is A Witch! by emilyone(f): 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2009
but those characteristics u mentioned are not dat of witches she may be pulling ur legs

dont tell me u r feeling jittery already, u want 2 back out ni ?

shior
Re: She Is A Witch! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2009
Whizzkido:

I meet this beautiful lady about a year ago.She is every thing to me!!!she is so kind,passionate, i mean everything.Also, ever since i meet her my life as change completely for good i.e financial wise and i know she brought good luck to me.I remember any time we are together talking she will always tell me that i should never leave her or else i will see!i never took it serious.Have also been contemplating on settling down with her cos, she is a wife material.

She is a witch? Whatever!
Re: She Is A Witch! by Phemour: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2009
angry  angry

Do not overreact,  she may not be a witch. . . just kiddin  smiley
Re: She Is A Witch! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2009
I think the girl needs a mental check up.
Re: She Is A Witch! by Phemour: 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2009
michelin89:

I think the girl needs a mental check up.
do a witch need that?
Re: She Is A Witch! by skyone(m): 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2009
She's an Emere meaning she's possesed with marine spirit or serpentine spirit. These group of dark power holders can let their spouse to be either rich or poor it depends with kind of mood they are.

As a matter of fact they are more powerful than witches, hence got theirs from second heaven. So my guy becareful they are real.
Re: She Is A Witch! by MissyB1(m): 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2009
Whizzkido:

Rotfl!!
Re: She Is A Witch! by skyone(m): 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2009
She's an[b] Emere [/b] meaning she's possesed with marine spirit or serpentine spirit. These group of dark power holders can let their spouse to be either rich or poor it depends with kind of mood they are.

As a matter of fact they are more powerful than witches, hence got theirs from second heaven. So my guy becareful they are real.
Re: She Is A Witch! by omega25red(m): 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2009
Well i dont see what your issue is all women are witches in their own right lol

Dude if she revealed that to you then she must really care for you whether you believe witches exist or not. Ill tell her to show me her BROOM  grin grin grin
Re: She Is A Witch! by skyone(m): 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2009
AGAIN THIS THE TRUTH, LISTEN AND SAVE YOUR LIFE

skyone:

She's an[b] Emere [/b] meaning she's possesed with marine spirit or serpentine spirit. These group of dark power holders can let their spouse to be either rich or poor it depends with kind of mood they are.

Re: She Is A Witch! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2009
Phemour:

do a witch need that?

All wicthes and wizards need that and those who believe them need a better education.
Re: She Is A Witch! by JJYOU: 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2009
sleeping open eye
Re: She Is A Witch! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2009
That means your manhood is in thier possession.Any false move and you're done.Better proceed like solid snake.Imho she's trying to see if you wanna bail out.But me am highly superstitious i believes in witches and dark forces.Hell i even believe in aliens am an abducted.Ha ha
Re: She Is A Witch! by skyone(m): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2009
michelin89:

All wicthes and wizards need that and those who believe them need a better education.

BETTER EDUCATION ON what my little sister
Re: She Is A Witch! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2009
OP, berra go for deliverance (whatever your religion), to save your life first and then your koboko.
Re: She Is A Witch! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2009
This is serious.

Don't tell any of your friends yet. You just have to be careful hmm,
Re: She Is A Witch! by babakinzo: 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2009
this is serious
Re: She Is A Witch! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2009
I smell bewitched
Re: She Is A Witch! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2009
rotflmao. Funny replies.

Poster, How? Why not a traditional wedding? undecided
Re: She Is A Witch! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2009
My guy, there's only one way to be sure,
Chew the left eye an albino wall-gecko, make sure you don't swallow. Do this at exactly 9pm.
Her true spiritual form will be revealed to you. grin
Re: She Is A Witch! by axeman85(m): 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2009
oh boy, u don become bonafide member be dat ooo. becos u don chop, from their pot . so forget. u need deliverance and surrender all the good things and wealth she has brought you. kapish.

ARE U SURE U R SERIOUS OR JUST KIDDING, BECOS IF ITS TRUE, DEN TI T BA OOOOO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Co Habitation Vs Dating Married Man / Ladies Pick One! Just One! / Bride Set On Fire And Killed By Groom After She Slept With Ex-lover On Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.