Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

She Is A Witch! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is A Witch! (3641 Views)

Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch / Is She A Witch? She Normally Cover My Hidden CCTV Camera Before The ACT / Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is A Witch! by IFELEKE(m): 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2009
@Poster,
if she is truly a witch,then either you marry her or you brace up for the consequences of not marrying her.
Either ways,you don hook. grin
Re: She Is A Witch! by tpiah: 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2009
skyone:

well' you will meet yours in future carry on my little sister and happy father's day. wink

oh, I see you're one of those "oldish" new users who "know" tpia. undecided In other words, a smartaleck. undecided

As you met yours on this thread and started crying over being called a cow, I wonder what you'll do the day your actions really bite you in your behind. Cow na small thing.

I do hope you dont feel you have the monopoly on abusing othersĀ  yet you hate it when others abuse you?

Keep on the way you're doing now and we'll see about that.

and what's with the little sister et al? Who be your sister? Whether you say little sister or aunty tpia is irrelevant if you want to get your a$$ whooped oh. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: She Is A Witch! by 190: 2:40am On Jun 22, 2009
funny enuf i talked abt this topic wit my girl 2day
and saw it 2day!
quite funny

@topic
tell her 2 turn 2 a bat and wen she does believe what she says
if she turns,ask her 2 turn bak and demand
over $500k from her,if she refuses 2 put the money on ur bed
tell her its over, if she refuses, tell her shes risking her relationship
its risky as she can hang u in the air should u try walking away from her presence
but its worth it and u can be $500k richer that even EFCC sef no go fit trace u
after-all na witch craft money!

No dulling

190 has spoken as usual
Re: She Is A Witch! by ariblaze(m): 11:20am On Jun 22, 2009
if i were you i would marry asap

atleast she would remain young i would have goodluck lol
Re: She Is A Witch! by skyone(m): 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2009
tpiah:

oh, I see you're one of those "oldish" new users who "know" tpia. undecided In other words, a smartaleck. undecided

As you met yours on this thread and started crying over being called a cow, I wonder what you'll do the day your actions really bite you in your behind. Cow na small thing.

I do hope you dont feel you have the monopoly on abusing others yet you hate it when others abuse you?

Keep on the way you're doing now and we'll see about that.

and what's with the little sister et al? Who be your sister? Whether you say little sister or aunty tpia is irrelevant if you want to get your a$$ whooped oh. A word is enough for the wise.

After reading your post, i can again conclude that the entire Nairaland users will now agree your reasoning are so shallow and very aggressive therefore they will all regard you as one of the baby in the house. Once again i'm not mad at you but cheer up and have manners so that you dont loose turn in future. Take care wink
Re: She Is A Witch! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2009
o boy that kind girl is very real, it happened to me about two yrs ago.i later fall out with her and i lost some business deals and thank GOD we are not together again, if u love her stick with her but if not seperate now unless u want ur financial stronghold to begin leak, act in time if u love her not, but if yes marry her and help her with ur real love, peace, grin
Re: She Is A Witch! by johnsonpal: 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2009
Congrat bro.u turn are to an atm machine.
Re: She Is A Witch! by benz190: 8:55am On Mar 30, 2010
yes witc!
Re: She Is A Witch! by Girl846(f): 10:40am On Mar 30, 2010
My boy head straight to church for some serious prayers and intercession as soon as possible (Deeper Life is a good church for a situation like this).
Re: She Is A Witch! by waterworks(f): 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2010
your di ck is already inside their pot,
buhahahahaha!
Re: She Is A Witch! by ayettymama(f): 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2010
WIIIINCH, WIIIIINCH!
Re: She Is A Witch! by deneut: 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2010
palava ooooooooooo
Re: She Is A Witch! by Orikinla(m): 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2010
Thank God she told you.

If you truly love her, you can help her to be freed from the bondage of witchcraft and still go on and marry her.

What we call Ogbanje in Igbo is also as demonic as witchcraft.
Re: She Is A Witch! by TewMuch: 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2010
uh oh. If she is a witch then you are wizard.lmao. Anytime she comes to your house, put a blessed bible under your pillow and let her lay down on it unknowingly.Prepare a surprise exorcism for her. Plan with your pastor, and see if she will fall down and confess.lol.*even though i think this story is a tale* .But you can never be so sure. If nothing happens, then she either has a mental problem or she is a tale teller. Also like someone said she may be planning her exit strategy. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? / I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? / She Wants Me Back, After I Dumped Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.