Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

She Is A Witch! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is A Witch! (3640 Views)

Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch / Is She A Witch? She Normally Cover My Hidden CCTV Camera Before The ACT / Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is A Witch! by platinumnk(f): 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2009
fntekim- are u serious, how do u know this
Re: She Is A Witch! by TheSeeker(m): 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2009
She's a witch yet your things got better and she revealed it to you and you wanna bounce? Oh come on, you should know better. If I were you, the fun had just begin, I will capitalize on her witchcraft and ask whatever I want, the thing is don't ask too much until your mom and dad dies so they don't ask you to bring your parents for sacrifice and stay away as much as possible from having kids until you have achieved almost all you wanted. Bad Boy, husband of the witch! What a lucky lad you are. grin
Re: She Is A Witch! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2009
Check my pocket, pieces of paper all na control number.
Re: She Is A Witch! by TheSeeker(m): 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2009
fntekim:

You got swagger man. No Reference numbers?
Re: She Is A Witch! by platinumnk(f): 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2009
fntekim:

what does that mean?
Re: She Is A Witch! by TheSeeker(m): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2009
platinumnk:

fntekim:

what does that mean?

Sounds like a Yahoo boy to me!
Re: She Is A Witch! by platinumnk(f): 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2009
but why would a yahoo boy know witchcraft?
Re: She Is A Witch! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2009
No mind me jare, I just dey listen to one badass lyrics. This witch bizniz de spoil ma mood.
Re: She Is A Witch! by TheSeeker(m): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2009
fntekim:

No mind me jare, I just dey listen to one badass lyrics. This witch bizniz de spoil ma mood.

What kind of music? Hubert Ogunde? 50 Cent? Fela?
Re: She Is A Witch! by TheSeeker(m): 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2009
platinumnk:

but why would a yahoo boy know witchcraft?

He didn't recognize her witchcraft. She told him, but before she did he had noticed his booming financial status by virtue of the babe's presence in his life.
Re: She Is A Witch! by StephenP(m): 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2009
Isn't it obvious that she doesn't like you anymore and she is nudging you to leave by scaring you?
Re: She Is A Witch! by TheSeeker(m): 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2009
StephenP:

Isn't it obvious that she doesn't like you and she is nudging you to leave by scaring you?

She is merely letting him know that if he cheats then he will be back to ruins
Re: She Is A Witch! by StephenP(m): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2009
TheSeeker:

She is merely letting him know that if he cheats then he will be back to ruins

And how exactly is she going to do that? Oh right, she's a witch grin Why is she more interested in making others rich though? Shouldn't she help herself first?

Frankly, I don't believe in witchcraft and all those other make-believe creatures.
Re: She Is A Witch! by TheSeeker(m): 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2009
StephenP:

And how exactly is she going to do that? Oh right, she's a witch grin Why is she more interested in making others rich though? Shouldn't she help herself first?

Frankly, I don't believe in witchcraft and all those other make-believe creatures.

I used to not believe in these things, I called them made-up superstitions. But I have witnessed several actions from these so-called underworld witches, man, they exist for real even in United States they do. There are books you read about them and the next thing you're in another realm, I've got a testimonial about that one.
Re: She Is A Witch! by Eslopy(m): 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2009
I bet you bro she wont hurt u if u dont hurt her jst attend church services and pray hard 4get! Either she leaves u! Or the stuff leaves her! U feel me! wink

Re: She Is A Witch! by platinumnk(f): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2009
stephenp in as much as I respect your opinion, witches /witchcraft is just as alive as you and me. I used to not believe in it until I witnessed it with my own eyes. People are quick to believe in good, but unlikely in evil. was not Jesus casting demons from people?
Witchcraft is very real; and I wouldn't take it lightly if somone told me that they partook of it.
Re: She Is A Witch! by platinumnk(f): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2009
I have a Haitian friend (who is now a Christian) told me that back in haiti they used to have spirit sessions as a class and envoke them. She even told me she could kill me by using hair if she wanted to. trust me witches are very real
Re: She Is A Witch! by TheSeeker(m): 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2009
platinumnk:

I have a Haitian friend (who is now a Christian) told me that back in haiti they used to have spirit sessions as a class and envoke them. She even told me she could kill me by using hair if she wanted to. trust me witches are very real

Tell 'em momma. As far as I know, there are lots of scary creatures in the world and witchcraft is just so one of them unfortunately even in Science, they do exist. I have read books where I almost lost sanity as I got too deep. They don't exist in the imaginary, they are in abundant existence. Even the ones in Nigeria can hold back anything and set anything free. There are numerous examples to be mentioned.
Re: She Is A Witch! by jidobaba(m): 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2009
Guy, never worry. They are all winches. Lucky dis one told u sef.
Re: She Is A Witch! by TheSeeker(m): 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2009
Eslopy:

I bet you bro she wont hurt u if u dont hurt her jst attend church services and pray hard 4get! Either she leaves u! Or the stuff leaves her! U feel me! wink

It goes beyond that. I don't mean to be atheist but sometimes before God intervenes things may have gotten out of hand, however, I believe HE has the power to turn the wind wherever HE wills, that is my GOD for you.
StephenP:

Go to www.7witches.com if you are not satisfied, I have hosts of their websites, that is the "learned" witches if you choose to call them that.
Re: She Is A Witch! by edogram(m): 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2009
men this must be a big lie.

witchs never tell any one about been a witch,

well if it's true, my guy run for ur life oh. nothing good come out from the pocket of a witch , there must be  bigger prize is return to thier power. fuckkin blood suckking
Re: She Is A Witch! by walestar(m): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2009
I have dated a girl that once said she was once a witch before, she said she got sick everytimes which made her Parents spent a lot on her, she said. her parents knew she was a witch when they contact pastor and then she was taking to Cele church where the witch was taking away from her, she said, they seperated her away from the members 2 times before they left her finally, I got scared then but the relationship goes on. I always afraid to hurt her and can't say I will never date her anymore but she told me not to accusses anybody or discuss about witched outside as she was once a member before. I SWORN TO GOD with my life. this is true story but this girl is sooo beautiful, very yellow which every man will like to have. Don't just say bad things about anybody my nairaland people because I have got involve with their ex member before
Re: She Is A Witch! by TheSeeker(m): 1:28am On Jun 21, 2009
walestar:

I have dated a girl that once said she was once a witch before, she said she got sick everytimes which made her Parents spent a lot on her, she said. her parents knew she was a witch when they contact pastor and then she was taking to Cele church where the witch was taking away from her, she said, they seperated her away from the members 2 times before they left her finally, I got scared then but the relationship goes on. I always afraid to hurt her and can't say I will never date her anymore but she told me not to accusses anybody or discuss about witched outside as she was once a member before. I SWORN TO GOD with my life. this is true story but this girl is sooo beautiful, very yellow which every man will like to have. Don't just say bad things about anybody my nairaland people because I have got involve with their ex member before

Shout Halleluyah y'all!
edogram:

men this must be a big lie.

witchs never tell any one about been a witch,

well if it's true, my guy run for ur life oh. nothing good come out from the pocket of a witch , there must be  bigger prize is return to thier power. fuckkin blood suckking

You get the logic, but if he has to leave he should be more diplomatic about it or he will face terrible things.
Re: She Is A Witch! by skyone(m): 7:12am On Jun 21, 2009
AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

She's an Emere meaning she's possesed with marine spirit or serpentine spirit. These group of dark power holders can let their spouse to be either rich or poor it depends with kind of mood they are.

As a matter of fact they are more powerful than witches, hence got theirs from second heaven. So my guy becareful they are real.   sad

You will need to go for deliverance silently first but then again she might discern but with God you are covered.
Re: She Is A Witch! by tpiah: 9:00am On Jun 21, 2009
skyone:

AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

She's an Emere meaning she's possesed with marine spirit or serpentine spirit. These group of dark power holders can let their spouse to be either rich or poor it depends with kind of mood they are.

As a matter of fact they are more powerful than witches, hence got theirs from second heaven. So my guy becareful they are real. sad

You will need to go for deliverance silently first but then again she might discern but with God you are covered.

you're a COW.
Re: She Is A Witch! by tpiah: 9:01am On Jun 21, 2009
@ topic

you don enter hot pepper soup be that oh.

If your story is true.
Re: She Is A Witch! by skyone(m): 9:22am On Jun 21, 2009
tpiah:

you're a COW.

You are a big fool does cow use the computer

tpiah:

@ topic

you don enter hot pepper soup be that oh.

If your story is true.

You see how foolish you are, you've got nothing to say about it, every other normal thinking human being contributed sensibly but due to your empty brian and low insight for reasoning, instead of you to post sensibly you rather decided to call your uncle a cow, shame on you, go back to school and learn how to relate with people on a forum like this or you learn manners.

However if i have exposed you spiritually take it or you leave it.
Re: She Is A Witch! by tpiah: 9:26am On Jun 21, 2009
skyone:

You see how foolish you are, you've got nothing to say about it, every other normal thinking human being contributed sensibly but due to your empty brian and low insight for reasoning, instead of you to post sensibly you rather decided to call your uncle a cow, shame on you, go back to school and learn how to relate with people on a forum like this or you learn manners.

However if i have exposed you spiritually take it or you leave it.

you've been flying around this forum calling people cows all day, yet you're weeping like a tap at being called the same.

You well so?

na your female family members you dey expose oh. 419er yahoo yahoo boy like you.

Maybe you're the OP sef who knows. Na only winch you date? cat human nko?

sweet dreams. wink
Re: She Is A Witch! by skyone(m): 9:44am On Jun 21, 2009
tpiah:

you've been flying around this forum calling people cows all day, yet you're weeping like a tap at being called the same.

You well so?

na your female family members you dey expose oh. 419er yahoo yahoo boy like you.

Maybe you're the OP sef who knows. Na only winch you date? cat human nko?

sweet dreams. wink

Where plz, anyway from what you've just posted i can sense you are a grown girl with babyish reasoning but my advise for you is this,  develop your brain and learn manners.

Again do you have problem with me explain the problem of the poster
Re: She Is A Witch! by chamotex(m): 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2009
skyone:

LWWMFH (Laugh Wan Woundjure Me For Here) cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Is A Witch! by tpiah: 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2009
skyone:

Where plz

, anyway from what you've just posted i can sense you are a grown girl with babyish reasoning but my advise for you is this,  develop your brain and learn manners.

Again do you have problem with me explain the problem of the poster

@ bolded

check your posts.

[size=14pt]and let someone with two heads start running mouth around this forum because I pointed it out.[/size]
Re: She Is A Witch! by skyone(m): 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2009
tpiah:

@ bolded

check your posts.

[size=14pt]and let someone with two heads start running mouth around this forum because I pointed it out.[/size]

well' you will meet yours in future carry on my little sister and happy father's day. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tips To Make The Man You're Dating Commit / What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? / Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.