Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In (2415 Views)

Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland / Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork / I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
So it does appear that MrCork thinks he is funny by insulting females, and other locals claiming to be a Citizen of The Great Britain.

Perhaps he thinks he is funny, as he has brainwashed nairaland members to think he is. He is as stale as fu!ck and definitely not funny. The other day on my first encounter with him, he insult me and called me a broke local Nigeria and bragged about London this and this.

Guess what? I was in Barnsbury (a town in the London Borough, Islington) when he made that insult to me. At first I wanted to stroll away and ignore but I looked st his profile and i see its what he does for a living.. trolling, claiming London citizenship, and insulting Nigerian females who are dark skined.

So I decided to put an end to it and let him know he is nothing but a fake. He fool almost everybody he cannot fool ALL.

I asked this boy to give me his address in London. Funny enough I wasn't going to visit you know why? I was on a train leaving the city to return home as I've finished my program there. So it was a bluff. But to show how fake and poor in lie-telling this boy is, he could not even give me a random address knowing fully well I won't visit when it's Not like I don't have something else to do than to visit Mr cord. Who is he? President?

He failed to drop an address or meeting point. I asked for phone number. This boy Failed to provide. That I was going to call. I wasn't bluffing with that. The call won't cost more than £0.008. He failed again.

I quit there and left him alone that he is just a kid messing around but it ain't cool. So I was going through the forum again today, I saw this dimwit again. . Taking it out on a member Trash talking again so i decided this guy should be put in his place.

He insult me call me refugee. I don't care about that. At least I do not come here to insult my own people back home.

Nairaland members should know MrCork is nothing but a fake ass school boy with a mobile phone to mess around with. Stop feeding him that ego. He is as fake as Hollywood movies. The worst part is, he doesn't even do it right.

I quit. For MrCork. ..feel free To reply.. continue making a fool out of yorself

5 Likes

Re: The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
Just wanted to be the first to comment
No offence bro.

I have no idea who you're talking about

Also [size=20pt]E-fight incoming[/size]
Re: The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In by obiorathesubtle: 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2016

Re: The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In by MANGAM(m): 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
U get time....nobody takes my mrcork serious

9 Likes

Re: The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
Op dey vex sha.. shocked even created a thread! Lol! The vexing is strong.

Jokes apart, that dude is fake. undecided

4 Likes

Re: The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In by Idydarling(f): 5:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
what exactly is your POINT
Re: The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Sigh.
Re: The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In by MrCork: 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Strahovski:
So it does appear that MrCork thinks he is funny by insulting females, and other locals claiming to be a Citizen of The Great Britain.

Perhaps he thinks he is funny, as he has brainwashed nairaland members to think he is. He is as stale as fu!ck and definitely not funny. The other day on my first encounter with him, he insult me and called me a broke local Nigeria and bragged about London this and this.

Guess what? I was in Barnsbury (a town in the London Borough, Islington) when he made that insult to me. At first I wanted to stroll away and ignore but I looked st his profile and i see its what he does for a living.. trolling, claiming London citizenship, and insulting Nigerian females who are dark skined.

So I decided to put an end to it and let him know he is nothing but a fake. He fool almost everybody he cannot fool ALL.

I asked this boy to give me his address in London. Funny enough I wasn't going to visit you know why? I was on a train leaving the city to return home as I've finished my program there. So it was a bluff. But to show how fake and poor in lie-telling this boy is, he could not even give me a random address knowing fully well I won't visit when it's Not like I don't have something else to do than to visit Mr cord. Who is he? President?

He failed to drop an address or meeting point. I asked for phone number. This boy Failed to provide. That I was going to call. I wasn't bluffing with that. The call won't cost more than £0.008. He failed again.

I quit there and left him alone that he is just a kid messing around but it ain't cool. So I was going through the forum again today, I saw this dimwit again. . Taking it out on a member Trash talking again so i decided this guy should be put in his place.

He insult me call me refugee. I don't care about that. At least I do not come here to insult my own people back home.

Nairaland members should know MrCork is nothing but a fake ass school boy with a mobile phone to mess around with. Stop feeding him that ego. He is as fake as Hollywood movies. The worst part is, he doesn't even do it right.

I quit. For MrCork. ..feel free To reply.. continue making a fool out of yorself

[size=16pt] ^^^^^side effectt of rejection![/size] undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In by IamLEGEND1: 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2016

Re: The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
There's no shame in being a refugee.No one should be embarrassed by this.
Re: The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In by Michellla(f): 5:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
who is mrcork
Re: The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In by MrCork: 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
QueenValerie:

^^^^my future wife!! wink

2 Likes

Re: The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In by KimBerlyie: 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lol who takes Mr cork serious anyway?

3 Likes

Re: The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In by MrCork: 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
Michellla:
who is mrcork

...you dont hav tellivission at home? (No oofense) angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^my future wife!! wink
. No sir,you barged in my thread just to frown at me.I still remember that emoji face.
Re: The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
MrCork:

[size=16pt] ^^^^^side effectt of rejection![/size] undecided

Lol man, piece of sh!t like you knows the side effects of rejection?

You are nothing but a dumbass fu!ck nigga. I bet you do not even know what the word "Check-In" means let alone get into an airport. Oh let me guess, you a true refugee seeking asylum so you smuggled into into a ship.

Lol

3 Likes

Re: The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In by obiorathesubtle: 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
.. coming right up!

1 Like

Re: The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In by MrCork: 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
Strahovski:

You are nothing but a dumbass fu!ck nigga. I bet you do not even know what the word "Check-In" means let alone get into an airport. Oh let me guess, you a true refugee seeking asylum so you smuggled into into a ship.

Lol

...calm down son....I don't even no u! undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
QueenValerie:

I did not post because of refugee. Wake up you have been brainwashed by the kid. He insults females here and there. Now for your info,

The person operating this account of mine as at the time of the first insult was a female and she has her original account here which he has insulted multiple times.

So just buzz off. He has to be put in fucking check.

Besides I'm no refugee. Refugees have Internet to access Nairaland? Oh never knew.
Re: The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
MrCork:

...calm down son....I don't even no u! undecided

I know you dear... you are the kid who escaped from the mental hospital in Baghdad lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In by obiorathesubtle: 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
Strahovski:

Lol

1 Like

Re: The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In by Fulaboy(m): 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
Make i pinch tent here cool

1 Like

Re: The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
Strahovski:

I did not post because of refugee. Wake up you have been brainwashed by the kid. He insults females here and there. Now for your info,

The person operating this account of mine as at the time of the first insult was a female and she has her original account here which he has insulted multiple times.

Besides I'm no refugee. Refugees have Internet to access Nairaland? Oh never knew.
. Dude calm down.I was saying that in response to it being used as a insult.It shouldn't be.

1 Like

Re: The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In by MrCork: 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
Strahovski:

...you sound like a Nigeria idol reject....you muss really want fame so bad..GOAT!(no 0feense) undecided

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In by MrCork: 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
QueenValerie:
. No sir,you barged in my thread just to frown at me.I still remember that emoji face.

...swwwery I apologice..ok..I all make you my future wife! wink

1 Like

Re: The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In by donTbone(m): 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
QueenValerie:
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In by Leriebloom(f): 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
And my suspicions were right.
Re: The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
As e just wan hot,make i stay! grin

1 Like

Re: The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
*in mrcork's voice* SIDE EFFECTS OF REJECTION grin

Strahovski:

Re: The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In by chrisbaby24(m): 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
Dis sh!t is gettin interesting... grin
Re: The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In by cruzita(f): 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
what's the head and tail of this thread?I dont care who is funny or not .I came to read comments

1 Like

Re: The MRCORK Dramathread | Everyone Get In by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Hurt More Than A Breakup #pics / Rev. Father And My Girl. / Why Do Some Ladies Grow Beards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.