Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Whats The Benefit Of Being A Fineboy But Poor? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Benefit Of Being A Fineboy But Poor? (1735 Views)

Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls / What Category Of Girl Can A Fineboy But Broke Date? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Benefit Of Being A Fineboy But Poor? by KingRaoul: 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
its bullshit for people to think ur fine but ur poor. u will be suffering the wahala of being fine, like girl drama, jealousy, crushes from strangers, etc yet u wont ever enjoy the benefit cuz tho ur fine u wont really have a life due to ur poor boy status. why will someone be so goodlooking yet so broke, ? u go to church and classy girls think ur beautiful by staring at u yet ur dying inside cuz u know u have nothing to offer them. or is it that there is a way around enjoying the benefits of being a fineboy yet poor?

1 Like

Re: Whats The Benefit Of Being A Fineboy But Poor? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
Op wait I dey come. grin
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Being A Fineboy But Poor? by xpac01(m): 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
Bab, is like saying fine car with no engine. Na gbese be that walahi.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Benefit Of Being A Fineboy But Poor? by midehi2(f): 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
KingRaoul:
its bullshit for people to think ur fine but ur poor. u will be suffering the wahala of being fine, like girl drama, jealousy, crushes from strangers, etc yet u wont ever enjoy the benefit cuz tho ur fine u wont really have a life due to ur poor boy status. why will someone be so goodlooking yet so broke, ? u go to church and classy girls think ur beautiful by staring at u yet ur dying inside cuz u know u have nothing to offer them. or is it that there is a way around enjoying the benefits of being a fineboy yet poor?
cheesy cheesy funny you...but wait o, there's benefit for fine broke guys, i know of a clean cute but broke guy @ the moment who babes wont allow him rest, he bleep them for free, inshort hes event tired of them.

fine boy my foot...i admire hard working guys whether fine boy or ugly guy cheesy
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Being A Fineboy But Poor? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
No benefit at all grin
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Being A Fineboy But Poor? by Maxi112: 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
ugh...
this is hilarious op.. but noting pass packaging oh
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Being A Fineboy But Poor? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
It's far better than being ugly and poor IMO
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Being A Fineboy But Poor? by StefanSalvatore: 11:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Dats y i dnt brag about my luks, if u fyn n u no hold shi shi den ur fyn boy na 4 ur pocket
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Being A Fineboy But Poor? by Mhizizzy(f): 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
No usefulness at allll
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Being A Fineboy But Poor? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
You still get to fück bïtches...

1 Like

Re: Whats The Benefit Of Being A Fineboy But Poor? by cruzita(f): 12:16am On Jan 15, 2016
e better pass ugly and poor .chai !!that one na heavy cross
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Being A Fineboy But Poor? by STILESGANG: 12:19am On Jan 15, 2016
There are no benefits whatsoever,I'd rather be rich and ugly.
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Being A Fineboy But Poor? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 15, 2016
STILESGANG:
. But you can work into your wealth and then you'd be a rich 'fineboy',ain't that better?.
@ the Op you'd look good while your doing it(being broke) smileyYou can always come up.
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Being A Fineboy But Poor? by tartar9(m): 8:49am On Jan 15, 2016
better than being ugly and broke
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Being A Fineboy But Poor? by sauceTDA(m): 8:53am On Jan 15, 2016
E tire me gahn.
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Being A Fineboy But Poor? by KingRaoul: 10:17am On Jan 15, 2016
darkenedrebel:
You still get to fück bïtches...

not classy rich girls, na teenagers u go dey fvck cuz na dem dey draw love symbol untop fine boys name
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Being A Fineboy But Poor? by KingRaoul: 10:19am On Jan 15, 2016
STILESGANG:

bless u brother. money is life if ur broke then ur looks is worthless and its so painful cuz u will be seeing the things u chould have been enjoying if u were richer like everyday u go almost cry
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Being A Fineboy But Poor? by KingRaoul: 10:21am On Jan 15, 2016
QueenValerie:
. But you can work into your wealth and then you'd be a rich 'fineboy',ain't that better?.
@ the Op you'd look good while your doing it(being broke) smileyYou can always come up.

even stress diminishes good looks, infact fine people were naturally born to enjoy but condition fvck shi up
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Being A Fineboy But Poor? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 15, 2016
KingRaoul:

not classy rich girls, na teenagers u go dey fvck cuz na dem dey draw love symbol untop fine boys name

It don't matter. It all pours down to how well you are able to carry yourself.

Packaging is the master key.

(1) (Reply)

See This Pretty Hausa Girl Is Under Fire For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab (photo) / Please What Happened To This Lady's Body? (see Photos) / He/she Deserves That Special Gift:::::: Come In Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.