Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,937 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls (2916 Views)

We May Look Fine But Dying Inside / I Think I Might Be Dying Soon, God Help Me / My Girlfriend,is Strange&Am dying inside.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls by Eglobalma: 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
people know me as a fineboy everywhere i go, infact its my nickname. not just cute but really very handsome says one lady i met last week. but apart from my looks life hasnt been really good to me, im struggling with evetything plus im very depressed. nowadays i take solace in weed and alcohol to ease the pain. the problem is people are now complaining that my good looks is getting duller cuz of my new found addiction and they want me to take care of my looks. if i stop this addiction and continue looking like mr fine boy with no life i may kill myself cuz the struggle is too much, getting high really helps me forget my sorrows. wat do u think i should do, is looking good really worth the pain i have to deal with?
Re: Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls by slimthugchimee2(m): 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
you must be really out of your mind, i find you and your thread foolish undecided

5 Likes

Re: Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls by Fweshspice(m): 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
wait first, lemme ask ifa..
Re: Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls by dacblogger: 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lets see your pics first... undecided
Re: Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls by Eglobalma: 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
you must be really out of your mind, i find you and your thread foolish undecided

how do u mean, are u saying because i said i look good i should have problems? is dat y yall hate tboss in bb naija cuz fine people shouldnt have issues too? so if i tell u i look good plus im suicidal u wont believe? wat if they posted a thread about a guy who commited sucide and u stumble upon my pics, u will be the first to say "aww he was such a fine guy" but here i am seeking help ur saying im foolish. smh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls by slimthugchimee2(m): 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
Eglobalma:

how do u mean, are u saying because i said i look good i should have problems? is dat y yall hate tboss in bb naija cuz fine people shouldnt have issues too? so if i tell u i look good plus im suicidal u wont believe? wat if they posted a thread about a guy who commited sucide and u stumble upon my pics, u will be the first to say "aww he was such a fine guy" but here i am seeking help ur saying im foolish. smh

boy stfu undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls by newmusic: 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
This is a strong message that shouldn't be ignored unless the poster is known to be an unserious fellow in this forum. If something bad happens to this guy later, you'll all make reference to this post.

OP should just try and get busy with something, look for a job, engage in church activities, stop your weed and drug abuse, it won't help you at all. Always be optimistic in everything even though you're yet to achieve a reasonable result, still remain optimistic, before you know it, your struggles will become an history.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls by Eglobalma: 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

boy stfu undecided

u dont even have anything to say. such a materialistic shallow world. good thing im a rastafarian.
Re: Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls by Eglobalma: 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
newmusic:
This is a strong message that shouldn't be ignored unless the poster is known to be an unserious fellow in this forum. If something bad happens to this guy later, you'll all make reference to this post.

OP should just try and get busy with something, look for a job, engage in church activities, stop your weed and drug abuse, it won't help you at all. Always be optimistic in everything even though you're yet to achieve to a reasonable result, still remain optimistic, before you know it, your struggles will become an history.

thanks bro.
Re: Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls by ikp120(m): 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Could you please kindly donate your head and dick for money rituals? Abeg na. angry angry
Re: Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
you are struggling with everything... everything like what?

you are depressed... what makes you depress, your handsomeness or your pathetic life?

if you're able to answer the above, your problem is half solved.

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
Nairaland don turn yeye land
Re: Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls by daben1(m): 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
babe, you deserve 90000000000 likes for this!
Re: Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
Eglobalma:
people know me as a fineboy everywhere i go, infact its my nickname. not just cute but really very handsome says one lady i met last week. but apart from my looks life hasnt been really good to me, im struggling with evetything plus im very depressed. nowadays i take solace in weed and alcohol to ease the pain. the problem is people are now complaining that my good looks is getting duller cuz of my new found addiction and they want me to take care of my looks. if i stop this addiction and continue looking like mr fine boy with no life i may kill myself cuz the struggle is too much, getting high really helps me forget my sorrows. wat do u think i should do, is looking good really worth the pain i have to deal with?

OP what is your birth order in the family?
Re: Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls by biz2get(m): 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
First of...

Being a fine boy HELPED NOBODY

Here's what you need to do..

Disappear...! Yes Just Disappear...!

What do I mean..?

Get busy.. Find something you love doing that will bring money..

Instead of taking drugs, why not sell them and make profit..

Instead of feeling depressed why not turn to a consultant for others.. So two of you can share and talk about your problems

Get busy... Disappear, don't let ppl see you too often..

While getting busy sef.. Look rough, I don't mean dirty.. Just rough, rough hair and rough looks

You will find your place,

And pls suicide should be when there's NO HOPE.

YOU ARE A FINE GUY. THERE'S HOPE. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls by prettyesther20: 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
Forget your acclaimed fine boy looks and go get your life together!

Quit your addiction and focus on relieving your depression.
Re: Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls by kullozone(m): 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
daben1:
babe, you deserve 90000000000 likes for this!

It's either you fvck his asss or he fvcks yours. He's a sad thin boy, not a babe.
Re: Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls by daben1(m): 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
kullozone:

It's either you fvck his asss or he fvcks yours. He's a sad thin boy, not a babe.
lol, God for bid! I'm homophobic
Re: Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls by Nollynude: 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
I must be very blunt with you,

I won't advice you commit suicide

But if you actually do it's just to help the world get rid of another idiot undecided
Re: Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls by FitnessDoctor: 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
Eglobalma:

I remember being told that some years ago.. That I am handsome.. I have a fine skin and fine beard (literally).. Girls were introducing me to friends as their school boyfriends...

But I was not interested in what those people see.. I never told myself that I am fine or handsome.. I just said I am not ugly.. So I didn't care if they loved me for my face or not...

And why did I do all this, because I was going for great achievements... I have worked for years on myself, I know where my future is heading and how I will make money.. So I didn't want to look cute and date girl while suffering, but I had plans to make money and live a great life...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls by Eglobalma: 2:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
biz2get:
First of...

Being a fine boy HELPED NOBODY

Here's what you need to do..

Disappear...! Yes Just Disappear...!

What do I mean..?

Get busy.. Find something you love doing that will bring money..

Instead of taking drugs, why not sell them and make profit..

Instead of feeling depressed why not turn to a consultant for others.. So two of you can share and talk about your problems

Get busy... Disappear, don't let ppl see you too often..

While getting busy sef.. Look rough, I don't mean dirty.. Just rough, rough hair and rough looks

You will find your place,

And pls suicide should be when there's NO HOPE.

YOU ARE A FINE GUY. THERE'S HOPE. smiley

thanks bro
Re: Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls by martphreak(m): 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
This Op is insane... I went through his profile and all he ever wrote on is about fine boy, handsome and all... you think u are the only handsome dude ko? You better grow up and find a life than seating and admiring yourself.... Men are only handsome in their pocket... leave physical beauty to women...

3 Likes

Re: Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls by ElPhenomenal(m): 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
Smoke some trees and be fine
Re: Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls by wins18(m): 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
op its hard to be a fine boy, most brilliant and goodlooking guys has ended their lives because of depression, atleast you must suffer that once in your life time, but its only the strongest ones survive it.
don't be a weakling op, standup and raise your head up, follow the light and you shall arrive at your destination safe. Finally...
Keep pride aside, check your ego.... And you are good to go.
Re: Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls by henrydadon(m): 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
Eglobalma:

Re: Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls by Richyspice(m): 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
Bro go nd find a wife then your problem are over

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls by Jusipiy: 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lets Build Fully-functional Ecommerce Website That Help Strengthen Your Business.

Re: Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls by imma2(m): 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
Mr fineboy grin

I wonder where it has taken you to
Re: Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls by general111(m): 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
Meanwhile today is my birthday
Re: Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls by Mustiboy(m): 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
I'd love to see a picture of U. All the handsome guys I know are intelligent, but on the contrary, U seem 2 be very dumb.

I doubt ur hansomeness, good looking guys are not senseless.

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls by Chazzyboy: 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
Eglobalma:
quit weed and believe in God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? / Check Out What Was Done To A Lady For Exposing Her Body (photos) / My Experience With My Childhood Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.