Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp (62591 Views)

What I Saw On Xvideo Today / When You mistake A should - be girlfriend For A Wife And A Boy For A Man. / See What A Guy Saw On His To-Be Girlfriend’s Display Picture” dt Got Him Thinkin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by mallamsk: 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lawcurrent:
op leave her but before you do so send me her number
these are her numbers 08132249866 and 08108300921
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by qadr: 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
Well, there's no accounting for her taste in shoes, because they are all ugly and ratchet looking. I have more shoes than this sef. As long as she doesnt disturb you to fuel her 'shoediction' you're fine.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by Caseless: 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
ayobase:
your own don better o.
You are blessed with an already-made girl.
grin

Bros
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by asha01: 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
mallamsk:
I just met this girl not long ago and we are going well along. We are about to finalize things and start dating officially. Surprisingly today, I just saw this on her dp and she confirm that it belongs to her. Please fellow nairalander, do you think I should run for my life or I should still carry on?

is this her shop?
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by Lawcurrent(m): 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
mallamsk:
these are her numbers 08132249866 and 08108300921

shall....
she is not your class
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by FRANKOXY(m): 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
God don for you be that.
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
mallamsk:
I just met this girl not long ago and we are going well along. We are about to finalize things and start dating officially. Surprisingly today, I just saw this on her dp and she confirm that it belongs to her. Please fellow nairalander, do you think I should run for my life or I should still carry on?
biko, are u sure this lass is the real owner of that thingy... Bruv, u knw gurls of nowadays ehn. She might even be a sales gurl and pretending dat the shop is hers, but meanwhile it's for her 'madam'.
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by mikki123(m): 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
Think like a business man now.. You can even start shoe business with her IMPORTING and EXPORTING
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by fpeter(f): 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
placeofallure:

Awww.......sighs with relief. Am beginning to feel guilty that maybe am extravagant cos I have slightly
more than this.

Don't ever feel guilty. As a graduate in 2005, I was addressed as "the one that wears only one slipper"
to make matters worse it was made in Aba, I couldn't boast of shoes,clothes or bags like my mates then.
But today, I have those things in droves, I have a shoe rack that is about 6ft with 10 or so rows and I
have so many clothes and bags that when people visit me they ask if i am opening a boutique, I just laugh.
now i am not bragging but telling you how God moved me from grass to Grace, from "the one with 1 slipper"
to the one that has more than enough so that i even give out to people in dozens. As long as you work hard,
pay your tithe,acknowledge God,save for the future and give to the needy then feel free to buy as many shoes
as you want...If your goal is to make heaven,remember you won't wear shoes or clothing there.
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by JurassicPark: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
mallamsk:

@OP do you have any problem with good living?

...but, your chance here is a 50:50 +/-
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by Akerry(m): 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ayusco85......come and see!......
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by sammysammy111(m): 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
rollUP:

Shoe shop u say? Dats a fucking room and those are her shoes
my brother wen parade change una go begin market dos shoes, so see am as investment.. lolz
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by midehi2(f): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
ronald4ever:
Do you have a problem with a lady having shoes? The shoes aren't even many and they could be just unbranded bargain shoes. What's the problem with Nigerian guys of nowadays having problem with everything about women bikonu
God will continue to bless you with this your comment cool
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by misspicy(f): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
janellemonae:

Lol! We all have our guilty pleasures. Dont be surprised this op will start getting money now and be spending it all on ridiculousness like computer games, wristwatches or tv screens in every wall space of every room, but its d womans shoe they will be torchlighting. undecided
lol cheesy

are you minding them,some guys have some fetish they can't do without they will even spend their last kobo on such o
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by overlord77: 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
ronald4ever:
Do you have a problem with a lady having shoes? The shoes aren't even many and they could be just unbranded bargain shoes. What's the problem with Nigerian guys of nowadays having problem with everything about women bikonu

The dude is insecure, just looking for a lame excuse to abandon ship. Nothing annoys most ladies like a guy without guts even when he doesn't have as much as the girl.

Maybe he should try them groundnut hawkers that he can pull local champ stunts on. Supposed men thinking and talking like boys. Na-sense!!!!!!
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by Exxit(m): 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
mallamsk:
you're feeling insecure cuz of a collection of shoe?? you're fucking weird.
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by blessedqueen(f): 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
victor2fresh:
Guy push quick..dose kin chick dey feel say dem be everytin...dey neva say sorry if dy do u wrng cos dey feel dey r beta nd can do without u..#exprerience

I do not agree with u
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by Nuella222(f): 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
you go buy shoe taya
...not forgetn hand bags to match d shoes. grin
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by victor2fresh(m): 1:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
blessedqueen:

I do not agree with u
cos u knw am so riqht..
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by josite: 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
your concern should not be the shoes but the public display. The girl is an irresponsible, lousy girl and who cannot handle the sure wealth about to come your way and will therefore expose you and your family to danger. Look for a babe wit discretion.i can bet ,the girl must be a very hungry girl from a very very deprived background.next thing is to display the bra bought for her in Liverpool.
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by alexandakin(m): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
Mhizizzy:
U see a broke girl...u run
U see a rich girl....u run
Waddo guys wan?
Oyamilenu...
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by alexandakin(m): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
Mhizizzy:
U see a broke girl...u run
U see a rich girl....u run
Waddo guys wan?
Oyamilenu...
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by tommychow(m): 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
ronald4ever:

Those shoes there doesn't even translate to being wealthy. An average lady should have just same number of shoes or slightly more. And if we're to put into consideration the H&M bag in the pic then it could mean some of the shoes may have been bought from there. And their items aren't high-priced so anyone can afford to shop there.

It appears guys just pick on everything nowadays. You are broke they lament they don't want a broke babe who would leech on them. You're doing well and independent they tag you arrogant and all sort. Nigerian guys seems to becoming more confuse and complex to understand than the girls. Walahi.

The fact that she has stacks of shoes like that means she's overly materialistic. Have you ever dated those kinda girls before? I doubt, bro. What they have on their body DEFINES them, not what's inside. It's a relationship killer if didn't know or you're too nice to say out. The most annoying part is these girls are OBSESSED with looking the classiest (ridiculously competitive) even with limited resources. When a more expensive looking babe walks past you two, her day is ruined, then yours soon after.

I'm not saying OP's chick is already an utter fail, just saying what is displayed in her DP is a red flag. GUY! SHE'S CLEARLY SHOWING OFF. So, he should prepare for a shiit storm relationship but hope for the best.
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by horpeepor: 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
Are u still askin... Run ooh... Run very well cos u no go fit afford her when she starts askin for money
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by JoeCutie(m): 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
So which kinda girlfriend do you want? One with no shoes? We don't know when God is about to bless us. God cannot come down from heaven and help you. The help must come from/through somebody; and she might just be that somebody.

This might just be the opportunity you've been waiting for. There's no harm in trying. Go on with your romance with her. Do the things you ought to do as a man, and let her do hers. Never you feel intimidated, inferior or afraid. The things she has are not your problem, are they? After all, you've got yours too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by mimicue(f): 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ugly cheap shoes ... Nigga why so insecured undecided they don't even have value

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by placeofallure(f): 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
fpeter:

Don't ever feel guilty. As a graduate in 2005, I was addressed as "the one that wears only one slipper"
to make matters worse it was made in Aba, I couldn't boast of shoes,clothes or bags like my mates then.
But today, I have those things in droves, I have a shoe rack that is about 6ft with 10 or so rows and I
have so many clothes and bags that when people visit me they ask if i am opening a boutique, I just laugh.
now i am not bragging but telling you how God moved me from grass to Grace, from "the one with 1 slipper"
to the one that has more than enough so that i even give out to people in dozens. As long as you work hard,
pay your tithe,acknowledge God,save for the future and give to the needy then feel free to buy as many shoes
as you want...If your goal is to make heaven,remember you won't wear shoes or clothing there.

Thanks sis, feeling relieved already.
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by iamgiggssleaky(m): 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
first of all answer this simple question
what does she do for a living?
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by Suspect33(m): 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
victor2fresh:
Guy push quick..dose kin chick dey feel say dem be everytin...dey neva say sorry if dy do u wrng cos dey feel dey r beta nd can do without u..#exprerience
bro u re right joor, girls with pride no gud to date

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by lexyclasy: 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
sammysammy111:
u go happy for her na, she get shoe shop
that shoes is not much now....some are out of use don't be afraid bros
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by cybriz82(m): 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
Chaiii I trust myself for dis kind tinz....date her snap d shoes n OLX straight...
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by otiigba1(m): 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
Go ahead, you both can share wearing of the shoes and if you play your card well she might even start a shoe shop for you grin that's if she didn't break your head one day with one of the shoes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / What Happened To Her After A Careless Night-Out / Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.