Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp (62557 Views)

What I Saw On Xvideo Today / When You mistake A should - be girlfriend For A Wife And A Boy For A Man. / See What A Guy Saw On His To-Be Girlfriend’s Display Picture” dt Got Him Thinkin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by mallamsk: 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
I just met this girl not long ago and we are going well along. We are about to finalize things and start dating officially. Surprisingly today, I just saw this on her dp and she confirm that it belongs to her. Please fellow nairalander, do you think I should run for my life or I should still carry on?

5 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by sammysammy111(m): 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
u go happy for her na, she get shoe shop

177 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by ayobase(m): 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
your own don better o. You are blessed with an already-made girl.

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by victor2fresh(m): 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
Guy push quick..dose kin chick dey feel say dem be everytin...dey neva say sorry if dy do u wrng cos dey feel dey r beta nd can do without u..#exprerience

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by ricsman(m): 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
the ones wey u go buy for her dey factory.

fear not....... if her parents are rich or she is a big working class lady.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by hottest111: 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
Op,, re u a learner or wat.. u neva c anythin yet grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by obiorathesubtle: 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
you go buy shoe taya

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by SINNZ(m): 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
U berra make quite sure that she loves you. If not, u berra make quite sure that you get money gringrin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by Laveda(f): 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
victor2fresh:
Guy push quick..dose kin chick dey feel say dem be everytin...dey neva say sorry if dy do u wrng cos dey feel dey r beta nd can do without u..#exprerience
Unsecured Nigga....Op don't mind him.....seriously that's a lie...if she loves him very much ..she's gonna give him full respect...we all got our weak point no matter the height of our pride smiley

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by Adesewa19(f): 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Na to find shop remain grin as she Don already get goods...

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
Laveda:
Unsecured Nigga....Op don't mind him.....seriously that's a lie...if she loves him very much ..she's gonna give him full respect...we all got our weak point no matter the height of our pride smiley
*L*A*V*E*D*A*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by cruzita(f): 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
wetin be your fear op?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by ronald4ever(m): 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
Do you have a problem with a lady having shoes? The shoes aren't even many and they could be just unbranded bargain shoes. What's the problem with Nigerian guys of nowadays having problem with everything about women bikonu

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by Mhizizzy(f): 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
U see a broke girl...u run

U see a rich girl....u run

Waddo guys wan?

143 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by vault(m): 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
why run..... she is trying to make money nah......

or don't tell me that not a shoe shop

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by ronald4ever(m): 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
Mhizizzy:
U see a broke girl...u run

U see a rich girl....u run

Waddo guys wan?

Those shoes there doesn't even translate to being wealthy. An average lady should have just same number of shoes or slightly more. And if we're to put into consideration the H&M bag in the pic then it could mean some of the shoes may have been bought from there. And their items aren't high-priced so anyone can afford to shop there.

It appears guys just pick on everything nowadays. You are broke they lament they don't want a broke babe who would leech on them. You're doing well and independent they tag you arrogant and all sort. Nigerian guys seems to becoming more confuse and complex to understand than the girls. Walahi.

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by falconey(m): 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
ronald4ever:

Those shoes there doesn't even translate to being wealthy. An average lady should have just same number of shoes or slightly more. And if we're to put into consideration the H&M bag in the pic then it could mean some of the shoes may have been bought from there. And their items aren't high-priced so anyone can afford to shop there.
It appears guys just pick on everything nowadays. You are broke they lament they don't want a broke babe who would leech on them. You're doing well and independent they tag you arrogant and all sort. Nigerian guys seems to becoming more confuse and complex to understand than the girls. Walahi.

MR ronald4lif? Was your main account
ban or something?

The OP and those male posters who seemed to sound insecure by their posts must have virtually experienced both status dating a nigerian girl (rich and poor). Some from other's experience.

I'm not saying their perception are entirely true because few of the posters misinterpreted what is normal literally, as a lady You should have a few collection of your needed materials.

I believe most of their assertions were engendered by their experiences.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by Emeraldcute(f): 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
and he is still standing there without running

run for your life

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by ronald4ever(m): 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Yes, it has been incarcerated till Saturday. Na one yeye mod sha. grin

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by Mhizizzy(f): 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
ronald4ever:

U tallk sensibly

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by falconey(m): 11:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
ronald4ever:

Yes, it has been incarcerated till Saturday. Na one yeye mod sha. grin

stroll up please I modified. LOL them no know senior members? Haba!

Your offence must be setting someone straight.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by laraaaa(f): 11:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
This story is untrue, the whole picture was stolen from a tv show's screenshot talking about a bag. I've seen it somewhere before. The girl is probably faking her life.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by ronald4ever(m): 11:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
Falconey, we all know how women take their appearance and dressing seriously and also aware they could do everything to look good. An average lady would inconvenience herself and spend most of her savings just to appear smashing and turn heads lol.

An average lady top primordial needs are their hair, handbag, and shoes. They can spend everything to buy shoes and have different collection of pair of shoes. Any guy who feels those shoes are many or assume the lady must be rich, classy or whatever hasn't really been to the shoe closet of ladies that much. If they have they would know it's nothing. Those pair of shoes are just average and not spectacular.

10 Likes

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by talktonase(m): 1:20am On Jan 15, 2016
Obviously matrialistic
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 15, 2016
Is her name Shoe-lamite? Guy, run away before she spends your life savings on shoe. You'll be living in a one room apartment while her shoes occupy a 3 bedroom apartment elsewhere. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by Bitterleafsoup: 2:17am On Jan 15, 2016
mallamsk:
I just met this girl not long ago and we are going well along. We are about to finalize things and start dating officially. Surprisingly today, I just saw this on her dp and she confirm that it belongs to her. Please fellow nairalander, do you think I should run for my life or I should still carry on?
Thats a modest shoe collection nothing to be frightened of...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by Bitterleafsoup: 2:18am On Jan 15, 2016
ronald4ever:
Falconey, we all know how women take their appearance and dressing seriously and also aware they could do everything to look good. An average lady would inconvenience herself and spend all her savings just to appear smashing and turn heads lol.

An average lady top primordial needs are their hair, handbag, and shoes. They can spend everything to buy shoes and have different collection of pair of shoes. Any guy who feels those shoes are many or assume the lady must be rich, classy or whatever hasn't really been to the shoe closet of ladies that much. If they have they would know it's nothing. Those pair of shoes are just an average and not spectacular.
Exactly must be his first Bae.

3 Likes

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 15, 2016
Small .wife has more shoes than this,yet complains of not having one to wear to an event. There are some she hasn't worn before,or for ages.

Women love shoes,and clothes. Their demand for shoe is unlimited.

4 Likes

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by titosantana(m): 4:12am On Jan 15, 2016
This OP got a problem! Run for what nah? Did you see her with a gun?

Personally, I like them classy!

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by titosantana(m): 4:20am On Jan 15, 2016
laraaaa:
This story is untrue, the whole picture was stolen from a tv show's screenshot talking about a bag. I've seen it somewhere before. The girl is probably faking her life.

Most stories here are untrue, what we have are half-truths with too many maggis and sugars.

Let's just pretend they are all real and deal with the message.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by titosantana(m): 4:24am On Jan 15, 2016
victor2fresh:

This would happen to you only if you got no game.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by placeofallure(f): 4:41am On Jan 15, 2016
ronald4ever:

Awww.......sighs with relief. Am beginning to feel guilty that maybe am extravagant cos I have slightly
more than this.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.