Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp (62585 Views)

What I Saw On Xvideo Today / When You mistake A should - be girlfriend For A Wife And A Boy For A Man. / See What A Guy Saw On His To-Be Girlfriend’s Display Picture” dt Got Him Thinkin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by kunle75(m): 9:56am On Jan 15, 2016
missyadorable:
How many shoes are there sef? They ain't many compared to what many ladies have.

Those shoes all together may not even be able to buy 5 pairs of standard male shoes

I remember having 17 pairs of shoes for lectures alone some 3 years ago which I acquired over 1 year and the most expensive was 2000 naira.Anyone who entered my room and saw my shoe rack thought I was mega rich!Lol(if only they knew)

3 male shoes can buy 10 female shoes.
All those sandals n slippers fit be 500 naira sef.Lol! Besides,women need more shoes (to match) than men!

Op,if "ordinary" ladies shoes can intimidate you,i wonder what real expensive possessions like cars,electronics,house will do to you.

You nailed it
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by 9jatatafo(m): 9:57am On Jan 15, 2016
OP as long as you love the girl I will say give it a shot. Don't be scared. Ok to nor dey tall pass the farmer wey plant am as the farmer go always bend the okra to pluck am
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by Yusluv12(m): 9:59am On Jan 15, 2016
guy no dull urself ooo, dat kind girl no fit dy disturb u for wears. NB: if she start asking u 4 goods, guy u r gone
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by VISTIN(m): 10:01am On Jan 15, 2016
Nonsense!!!!!!!!!

This is New Year, people are finalising on how to start a family and yours is dating.

That shoe wwardrobe take a new look after every six months.

I hope you're working Exxon Mobil.
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by Amadaz(m): 10:02am On Jan 15, 2016
Don't only run for your life but fly for your life
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by franugo(m): 10:03am On Jan 15, 2016
Nlanders seem 2 be getting dumber n dumber everydaycry anyway sha, no be everything person go comment on
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by yvonne111(f): 10:05am On Jan 15, 2016
victor2fresh:
Guy push quick..dose kin chick dey feel say dem be everytin...dey neva say sorry if dy do u wrng cos dey feel dey r beta nd can do without u..#exprerience
stop judging....what if shez an independent girl
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by redcliff: 10:08am On Jan 15, 2016
mallamsk:
I just met this girl not long ago and we are going well along. We are about to finalize things and start dating officially. Surprisingly today, I just saw this on her dp and she confirm that it belongs to her. Please fellow nairalander, do you think I should run for my life or I should still carry on?
yes run.. insecured niggga.. this should count as nothing
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 15, 2016
This don't mean shit bro.
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by Okies27(m): 10:09am On Jan 15, 2016
mallamsk:
I just met this girl not long ago and we are going well along. We are about to finalize things and start dating officially. Surprisingly today, I just saw this on her dp and she confirm that it belongs to her. Please fellow nairalander, do you think I should run for my life or I should still carry on?
. Don't be moved, dude if you love her then stick to her.. No girl is too big 4 niggy. Just stay true
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by misspicy(f): 10:11am On Jan 15, 2016
Every lady's dream wardrobe cheesycheesy

OP just ask her her means of livelihood to determine if she can afford does designers,if it doesn't sound like she can afford them,OP run for your life tonguetongue
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by bolaji3071(m): 10:11am On Jan 15, 2016
ok
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by SHAIBULIAR: 10:14am On Jan 15, 2016
op your own don finish be dat o,you better go look for your size
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by tope3x(m): 10:14am On Jan 15, 2016
My wife has more than this...nothing special
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by Adubi78(m): 10:14am On Jan 15, 2016
study her character and know what her priority / value system are. With this you can take decision. Please don't evaluate anyone prematurely.
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by ChynoBEATS: 10:15am On Jan 15, 2016
mallams:

My eldest sister has such too ,she likes buying shoes n clothes with her own money...so 2me o As far as it doesnt make her neglect important stuffs she has to do with her OWN money..I'm okay with it..
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by eltweezy90(m): 10:18am On Jan 15, 2016
victor2fresh:
Guy push quick..dose kin chick dey feel say dem be everytin...dey neva say sorry if dy do u wrng cos dey feel dey r beta nd can do without u..#exprerience
I think it's the opposite. Most of these ladies want a gentleman who will respect and cherish them because they 've probably gone through hell with guys who' ve molested them. Go for it man, she's your lady.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by crackhouse(m): 10:19am On Jan 15, 2016
is it this 500naira and 1000naira shoes that is making u to panic like this.
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by Speakdatruth: 10:20am On Jan 15, 2016
Adesewa19:
Na to find shop remain grin as she Don already get goods...
lol

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by Mattpopson101: 10:23am On Jan 15, 2016
Bro, are u that broke?.

Carry on if your up to the task. As for me i'll be happy with it and even add more to her collection.
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by lordyugo: 10:24am On Jan 15, 2016
mallamsk:

was expecting to see a walk in shoe closet.if u r worried bout ds below average number of shoes den u shouldn't date a girl cos of ur inferiority complex.
r u saying d female members of ur family hv less amount of shoes?
Hell u should b worried its not more than.u dnt run cos of d num but rather her fashion sense
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by emmysam2: 10:24am On Jan 15, 2016
Can you hear yourself??
" To-be- girlfriend". , "Start dating Officially"".
Your mates are making concrete plans to get married and using the term
" My wife to be", you are here displaying your moral decadence.
Na so your parents do take born you?
Na so you wan take marry the girl?
" Official dating ko", "" Unofficial dating no"".
My friend go get better thing to with your life and stop plundering young girls prospect with your No future Ambition mentality.!!!
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by Ayauche(f): 10:27am On Jan 15, 2016
undecided I dnt see anything peculiar in that collection, that's what an average lady should have. U need to see mine and yet I complain to my hubby each time we are going out that I dnt ve what to wear. Its normal 4 us ladies to have collection of bags and shoes except u be Mgbeke ooo. Just how me I see am sha.
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 15, 2016
I hope you work at the central bank, cos this one na original high maintenance babe, you had better own a bank of your own, cos you will be spending not less than 200k daily for her upkeep. cheesy
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by lonelydora: 10:28am On Jan 15, 2016
Guy, Man up. Nothing dey there. Belle no dey fear that's why e dey front.
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by JakesJ(m): 10:29am On Jan 15, 2016
Why Will U Run For Ur Dear Life? Are U A Premature Dude? Are U Thesame Person That Hav'Ben Getting It For Her Before Now? Or Do U Want To Bail Them From There Expenses? Why Can't U Be Quiet For Once And Concentrate On Cementing The Relationship First! Do U Even Borrow Ur Sense Out?
mallamsk:
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by kilokeys(m): 10:30am On Jan 15, 2016
As a guy.. I have 10 pairs..

E no mean jore.. As long as Na her money.. No issues joor
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 15, 2016
This guy must be a student. Most normal girls, dt are not even flashy, have more shoes dn this. Boy gerrarrahere! angry undecided
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by kepal99(m): 10:31am On Jan 15, 2016
Mhizizzy:
U see a broke girl...u run
U see a rich girl....u run
Waddo guys wan?
Ah beg help me ask dem o
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by Classicman47(m): 10:32am On Jan 15, 2016
Mhizizzy:
U see a broke girl...u run
U see a rich girl....u run
Waddo guys wan?
We want WHAT we want.
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 15, 2016
misspicy:
Every lady's dream wardrobe cheesycheesy

OP just ask her her means of livelihood to determine if she can afford does designers,if it doesn't sound like she can afford them,OP run for your life tonguetongue

Afi dream wardrobe naa. What is there to dream abt in this shoe rack? Not one single shoe worth dreaming about & the op is crying. Funny.
Re: See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp by Mannylex(m): 10:35am On Jan 15, 2016
ayobase:
your own don better o.
You are blessed with an already-made girl.

Already made girl, but he has to be up to the task to continuously pay maintenance fee... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugandan Policemen Arrest Teenage Lovers Having Sex After Raiding Hotel (Photos) / "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.