Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

MY Worst Experience With *being Loved And Loving #part2# - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY Worst Experience With *being Loved And Loving #part2# (422 Views)

How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) / I've Loved And Lost. Here Is My Story / MY Worst Experience With *being Loved And Loving #part2# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MY Worst Experience With *being Loved And Loving #part2# by Honesty007(m): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
I continued to finger her almost everywhere.I pursued her all about.I was someone then who really didn't bother about the impliacations of following and playing with the opposite sex.I felt happy at what i did.I troubled her a lot till her mother began to raise eyebrows ,she became suspiscious but i wonder why she didn't confront me.
She only did once,but kept quiet.
Some 6months later i fought with sarah.This wasn't about the play,it was about one act i despised her for,She lied to me about a quarrel she had with her sister.when i asked her sister due to the loud shouts i heard ,i discovered she told me the reason for their quarrel.
But before when i asked sarah,she said nothing!!
This other time,i noticed apart from lying,she was the deceitful and subtle type. I discovered that she told me she was going somewhere one day and i believed her.I follwed her unkowingly and found out it was she was going to the cyber.She was so engrossed in what she was doing that she didn't know i was right behind her looking at all her activities.
Now,i became heartbroke and sad.my mind began to change from that day toward her to fear and nervousness.
She never respected my privacy ,one day i caught her redhanded going through my documents.After that they * i gave up on her.
She didn't know i have given up on her.I was sick of all her craftiness and subtility and lies.
The only way i could tame it then was wrong, i was always showing anger to her.she would be remorseful and i would tell her iam testing her.
We fought many times,she overstepped her bounds and totally disrespected me.After some years, we didn't see each other again.we settled before we left.

But how did she destroy me, this time i was now on facebook,she had known.But she now began to do strange things, ask me strange questions.Her curiosity was soo much that i gave in.
One day,i posted a very nice pics on facebook and she begged if she could download it.I never knew that she was going to another level with the so called love.It was now obsessional .I wondered what would she want to do with my pics?
I began to have strange dreams,feeling,fears after i gave her permission to download the pics.
She was also the mocking type.she would just keep laughing at me.This made me suspicious and i disliked it.i couldn't stop thinking about the way she laughs.
To me,it was a woman that has captured a man that normally laughs at him like a dog.
She used to send me airtime when she was in school doing her predegree.However,I found out that she always keep asking about my future!!!
I raised an eyebrow, truth is whatever we had was not too good an at the same time good,but she can never rely on days of exuberance.
We go to the sam church,one day i was shocked to see my pics on her phone as a screen saver.i was wrath with her and angry. Because i hv read something about such and its BFs that GF does so to and with.
I confronted her and asked *if her roommates in school has seen any of my pics wiff her,to which she was affirmative.
I felt like she has destroyed me finish, *now i would pick up myself from the pieces.
I now discovered that i had to shift attention to another person. I tried and did but blackmail and a lot of negative things about me began to spread. She just won't let me be.She would always be doing strange behaviours and selfpity when in my sight.
She always wanted me,but i hadfinally rejected her because *love doean't hurt * does it?
Love doesn't put people into risk and unkown exposure.
Truth is 'i hv been a victim of circumstances.Those who loved me this way,i never loved back and those whom i loved didn't seem to respond.
It made me know that Infatuation is a fantasy and not love. Those who are like this type of girl have a hidden agenda.Think about it, why should someone claim to love you but doesn't want others near you? Doesn't give u breathing space, always not speaking and making guilty faces when in your sight?
Which type of stupid love is that? I regretted some things i did.I regretted what i told her about myself.
Some weeks ago i sent a final msg to her!!
I told her to stop and give up her obsession about me.This is not love. Whatever makes you feel in captivity than freedom of expression can never be love.
Whatever makes you act strange,nervous and in fear when u see someone u claim to love is not love.
Its infatuation, its obsession and passion.
Many of such girls/ladies don't know what they need, they only see what they want in a man.At the end of the day,they do crazy things that can destroy a man.

Now that we ended it, i felt happy,i felt free and ability to be bold. Now iam ok and talk freely to other girls/ladies.
Iav learnt a lesson * love is not fear and torment.
True love is forgiveness and it doesn't hurt.
TML

(1) (Reply)

Q&A Social Network Launches In Nigeria / :( / Why Modern Relationships Never Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.