Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,174 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

How To Deal With Break Ups For Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With Break Ups For Guys (477 Views)

Different Ways Nigerian Girls React And Handle Relationship Break Ups. - Memes / 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships / BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Break Ups For Guys by Jackter101(m): 8:47am On Jan 15, 2016
When a man is heartbroken, he is really down. He can’t co-ordinate properly any longer, neither can he concentrate at work. A lot of men resort to alcohol to console themselves. But once the hang over clears, they are back to sobbing and disorientation. The main reason why men hurt a lot is that, when they love, they really do. I can only speak for men, as I am one myself, and the only reason for this piece is to share the one solution that has worked overtime to overcome a devastating break up.

Now to the point. Please note that this solution mostly works for relationships and has not been tested for divorce. Be also advised that it only works once you dissociate yourself from your emotions.

Why is it difficult to deal with a break up? The answer is easy, we all love our comfort zone and we fear to try new things or explore the unknown. A popular sentence you hear after a break up is, “where am I going to start from, after these years”, my brother, once your boo leaves you, just leave trash for lawma, and start planning the next move. The more you dwell on the past, which is your relationship, the more you wallow in self pity. You start asking yourself. “was I not good enough”, “Is it that she has found a guy that lasts for 30 minutes in the first round”, or “does she think I will never make it big”. The answer to those questions, you will never find. Just have it at the back of your mind that people do things that are convenient for them for selfish reasons. That is why my first advice to men is to always think with their brains and not their hearts.

Once you have a break up, pick up yourself, get dressed, look good and hit the streets. Go out, have fun, meet beautiful ladies and get yourself another boo. You most likely will even find a better girl than the one who left you. Once there is another person to fill that space, you feel better and your self esteem and worth goes back to 100. You doubt this solution, ask yourself how you will feel if you lose a job at Walmart, and get another one immediately at Google.

Now to my next quest, how do ladies deal with break ups. Do you have a tested solution, Ladies please drop comments and let us know how you have dealt with heart breaks.

Written by Marc Showie

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Romance / / Learn How To Speak To A Man. Words You Should Never Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.