Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. (6923 Views)

Young Nigerian Girls Put Their Massive Backsides On Display (photos) / Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video / How Most Girls Now Hasten Their Guys Into Marriage... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by Laveda(f): 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
tonygee88:

Picture loading. mtcheew... i was almost decieved
undecided

grintongue
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by tonygee88(m): 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
Laveda:
undecided

grintongue
Abeg waka
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by joseph1832(m): 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
Laveda:
angry is it not a good zone? undecided At least I learn some things from your posts grin Which of the zones were you expecting? tongue
Shag zone. wink grin tongue LOL.
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by Laveda(f): 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
joseph1832:
Shag zone. wink grin tongue LOL.
Lemme have a rethink cheesylipsrsealedtongue
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by joseph1832(m): 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
Monalisa185:
how about the ones you guys put the ladies??

SISTER-ZONE

AUNTY-ZONE

SCHOOL MOTHER-ZONE

SIDE CHICK-ZONE etc

undecided
All zone still lead to sex. LOL.
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by joseph1832(m): 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
Laveda:
Lemme have a rethink cheesylipsrsealedtongue
No be only rethink, na rethought. grin tongue
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by Laveda(f): 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
joseph1832:
No be only rethink, na rethought. grin tongue
Nah you sabi tongue
I'm a good sister now oh lipsrsealed
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by joseph1832(m): 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
Laveda:
Nah you sabi tongue I'm a good sister now oh lipsrsealed
Shey I be reverend father? Lol.
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by Laveda(f): 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
joseph1832:
Shey I be reverend father? Lol.
Who knows? grin
Its possible ..
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by skywalker240(m): 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
Princezoi:
In this life when it comes to relationship, it is either you are the girl’s boyfriend or not, it is either she is interested in you or not. In the process of trying to impress or getting a girl’s attention to yourself, a lot of guys have ended up in different "zones" entirely different from what they hoped for.

The purpose of this article is to help guys identify the various "zones" that girls put guys and if you’re a victim you can get yourself out ASAP!!!. The “zones” are as follows;

1. FRIEND ZONE: According to Wikipedia, the Friend zone refers to a "Platonic relationship" wherein one person wishes to enter into a romantic or sexual relationship, while the other person does not. The dreaded friend zone is one of every guy’s worst nightmare. If you have struggled getting even one lady to become intimate with you then you KNOW what the friend zone feels like. If you have been a victim of this dreaded zone, you will know what it feels to have a false thought that the babe dey feel your parole, usually associated with long days of suffering and watching your love not returned. There is nothing worse than putting yourself out there for one girl and she then tells you "I love you too, but I don't want to ruin a great relationship by dating you, you are my bestie", why the Bleep did I waste two months on you!!!! Bros am sorry you are the Chairman of the Friend Zone Association of Nigeria. Once a girl decides you are her friend there’s nothing changing that, Game don finish be that!!!. On to the next one.

2. BROTHER ZONE: This is another type of the dreaded zone, this occurs when you confess your feelings to the girl you like, and she turns you down by saying "you are like an Older or Younger brother figure to me", Chai!!! am sorry man but you are soooo done. Ok, just imagine this, have you ever thought of having sex or dating your sister?? hell no right?? that's because you don’t find her sexually attractive, it is also the same case here, she will NEVER find you sexually attractive, so she no fit date you!, the best you will get is a peck on your cheek. Sad right??. A girl once told me she was going to see her brother, and I asked her if she has a brother around here, and she said " he is my Brother Zoned brother" Chai! Guys don suffer o.

3. BLOOD ZONE: This is a entirely Different type of zone, if you know what Blood means in Yoruba language, it means "eje", she’s got absolutely no feeling for you because you are like Blood to her i.e you come from the same Blood line and you are like family to her, shey u fit date your Cousin ni?? so Bros she no go ever date you.

Guy: "Babe I am so in love with you, I have always wanted to tell you".
Girl: "Awwwww...you’re so sweet but am so sorry, I can’t be in a relationship with you because you are like Blood to me, you are the only Family I have here, I’m so sorry".

4. TEACHER ZONE: Apparently this is new type of zone that I have discovered, some guys make the mistake of getting a girl to like them by advising them about life, relationships, religion, academics. You don become shrink, na you be the adviser, when you are dying in silence because of the love and feelings you have for this girl. So when people like this asks their supposed babe out you will hear response like " you have been always been there for me and you give the best advice, you are like a Teacher to me". Omo If na me them give this response, I’ll call my pastor and tell him that i have spiritual problem, haba Teacher?? Seriously any girl that gives this response is a Serial Killer in the making, so please beware of these girls because they will shatter you heart(if you’ve got one though) into shreds.

5. SCHOOL FATHER ZONE: This is another nightmare zone, this type of zone involves asking a girl who is younger or is in a lower level, you have been close to this girl for about a one or two, even buy her stuffs and take her to IMMACULATE to chop pepper soup, and you eventually asks her out and her response is like “I can’t date you, but I like you, you are like a father figure to me, in fact you are my school father” hahahahaha,

In conclusion, not that the girls are the only ones to blame for these zones but guys are also to be blamed, i mean, Bros you too nice!!!!!, you can't always be nice to girls, because you want to impress a girl you take her to Captain Cook and Immaculate, u sef don chop for their before, we suppose dey knock some guys head sef, you can't always give them what they want, am sure girls don’t even like it, it kills their attraction for you.

As a guy do not ever let anybody take you for granted, you are too handsome, intelligent, funny to be Zoned by one girl, there are girls out there that would kill to have you, and lastly, to the ladies, why let a guy think he has a chance with you when you don’t even have any feelings for him, you don’t have to string him along, just tell him politely.
SOURCE: http://bleechreports..com.ng/2016/01/checkout-5-types-of-zones-uniosun-girls.html
Cc
Lalasticlala

Sir u ar right, bt these ladies can still dance to ur tone if truly they are naija babes..
MONEY ANSWeR ALOT..

Woe betides any b*tch dat puts me in any of these zones.
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by Monalisa185(f): 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
joseph1832:
All zone still lead to sex. LOL.
Lol, you think so? in some zones, even the sex sf, you no go smell
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by joseph1832(m): 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol, you think so? in some zones, even the sex sf, you no go smell
I was talking about the intention of the guy involve. grin

How you? Forgot I existed right? wink
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by Monalisa185(f): 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
joseph1832:
I was talking about the intention of the guy involve. grin

How you? Forgot I existed right? wink

ohhhh...I see...

hell nah....how would I have done that?..I'm good...and you, how you?
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by joseph1832(m): 7:10am On Jan 30, 2016
Monalisa185:

ohhhh...I see...

hell nah....how would I have done that?..I'm good...and you, how you?
There can be a heaven. Lol. I'm cool like that, thanks for asking...

How you enjoying the weekend, got something planned?
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by Monalisa185(f): 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
joseph1832:
There can be a heaven. Lol. I'm cool like that, thanks for asking...

How you enjoying the weekend, got something planned?

well, just finished with the normal Saturday chores....would probably sleep all through... like I really need the rest...and you? what's the plan?
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by joseph1832(m): 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
Monalisa185:

well, just finished with the normal Saturday chores....would probably sleep all through... like I really need the rest...and you? what's the plan?
How lovely. Well, for me, I'll just sit in and write. I've been writing since morning, just finished a poem.

May be I'll go watch a match later, but I'm still contemplating. Em, tell me, where do you reside?
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by Monalisa185(f): 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
joseph1832:
How lovely. Well, for me, I'll just sit in and write. I've been writing since morning, just finished a poem.

May be I'll go watch a match later, but I'm still contemplating. Em, tell me, where do you reside?

really? the normal sex poems you write?? is that your area of concentration?

what club do you support? I reside in Lagos...and you?
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by joseph1832(m): 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
Monalisa185:

really? the normal sex poems you write?? is that your area of concentration?

what club do you support? I reside in Lagos...and you?
Normal sex poems? Come on now, my sex poems are just a distraction. I believe you also read my other poems as well... Lol.

I support Manchester United, and yes, I reside in Lagos. Lol. Might I ask where in Lagos you reside? grin or you want to be discreet about it? wink
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by Monalisa185(f): 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
joseph1832:
Normal sex poems? Come on now, my sex poems are just a distraction. I believe you also read my other poems as well... Lol.

I support Manchester United, and yes, I reside in Lagos. Lol. Might I ask where in Lagos you reside? grin or you want to be discreet about it? wink

Lol...you obviously misunderstood the "NORMAL" in the statement.... maybe I shoulda used "USUAL"... dunno...

ohhhhh...my club..good to know grin...discreet? Lol, like you gonn' come looking for me? funny...anyways...lekki area...and you?
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by joseph1832(m): 5:22am On Jan 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol...you obviously misunderstood the "NORMAL" in the statement.... maybe I shoulda used "USUAL"... dunno...

ohhhhh...my club..good to know grin...discreet? Lol, like you gonn' come looking for me? funny...anyways...lekki area...and you?
Yea may be you should have used usual. Lol.

Nice to know we're both 'united' in football, I would be better to know what else we're 'united' in apart from football lol, so yea, I might come and look for you. grin

I stay in Alakuko.
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by Monalisa185(f): 5:34am On Jan 31, 2016
joseph1832:
Yea may be you should have used usual. Lol.

Nice to know we're both 'united' in football, I would be better to know what else we're 'united' in apart from football lol, so yea, I might come and look for you. grin

I stay in Alakuko.

hehehehe, you welcome... any day, anytime you decide to come look for me..grin

where's that?
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by joseph1832(m): 5:42am On Jan 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe, you welcome... any day, anytime you decide to come look for me..grin

where's that?
How nice. Alakuko is three bus stop away from Ogun state. So you can say I stay on the outskirts of Lagos.

How about I come looking for you today? grin grin LOL.
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by Monalisa185(f): 5:45am On Jan 31, 2016
joseph1832:
How nice. Alakuko is three bus stop away from Ogun state. So you can say I stay on the outskirts of Lagos.

How about I come looking for you today? grin grin LOL.
ahhhhann...outskirts... nice.

sure you so free..grin
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by joseph1832(m): 5:49am On Jan 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

ahhhhann...outskirts... nice.

sure you so free..grin
Well, I'll let you decide if I'm free or not. Lol.

Saw on your profile you love rock and reggae, seems we're not just 'united' in football, but in music as well. wink wink grin grin
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by Monalisa185(f): 5:53am On Jan 31, 2016
joseph1832:
Well, I'll let you decide if I'm free or not. Lol.

Saw on your profile you love rock and reggae, seems we're not just 'united' in football, but in music as well. wink wink grin grin

really?? you love both genres of music? so cool...well...I've decided grin
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by joseph1832(m): 5:58am On Jan 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

really?? you love both genres of music? so cool...well...I've decided grin
Cool. Indeed I do, rock, reggae and new age is all am into. Been listening to rock way back 2000. Tell me, who's your favorite rock artiste/band?

So what have you decided? Lol.
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by demzylahot(m): 6:38am On Jan 31, 2016
Laveda:
No fúck Zone? lipsrsealed
hmmm..dat sounds like an interesting zone
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by demzylahot(m): 6:40am On Jan 31, 2016
some school fathers dey chop sha o
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by Monalisa185(f): 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
joseph1832:
Cool. Indeed I do, rock, reggae and new age is all am into. Been listening to rock way back 2000. Tell me, who's your favorite rock artiste/band?

So what have you decided? Lol.

wow...2002, been long though... ermmm, have got a whole lotta em...buh lemme say coldplay and black sabbath... yeah, black sabbath... I'm weird like that cheesy....and you, your favourite?

I've decided to allow you come look for me...Lol
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by joseph1832(m): 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

wow...2002, been long though... ermmm, have got a whole lotta em...buh lemme say coldplay and black sabbath... yeah, black sabbath... I'm weird like that cheesy....and you, your favourite?

I've decided to allow you come look for me...Lol
2000 to be exact. Lol. I don't really have a fav rock band but if I'm to choose, I'll say link-park does it for me. Lol.

Jolly good. So how am I suppose to come and look for you? Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys: Do You Prefer A Curvy Or Slim Lady? / "All Guys Wooing Me Are After My Boobs' — Ada La Pinky / He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.