Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday (51502 Views)

Couple Who Wedded 3 Days After Meeting Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (photo / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by dubemivan(m): 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
2dice:
If your Tori is True
Then you need Help spiritually and Medically
Just Go to any white Garment church.. When Dem use coconut tree branches PanalBeat your bae
All Dem Evil spirit Go Run pass Usain Bolt
no go all doss church wey Pastor dey use laptop dey Gooogle Prayer ooo...
BUT IF NA LIE BE THIS YOUR TORI MAY THUNDER FAYA youR left BALLS grin cheesy
Lmao.... I love this writeup man.. So damn funny!!!
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by SHOCK7(m): 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
Angelberry:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Is dis all u can say!
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Deckynyansha(f): 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
2dice:
grin u had to alter my "Tori" spelling huh cheesy
I hear you
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by SHOCK7(m): 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
MYMINDER:
She is suffering from a disease called Enuresis. She needs to see a Urologist to examine her bladder and related organs.

The less water intake is not a cure, it can only ameliorate. In the interim, put on your alarm for 1am and wake her to go to the bathroom and empty her bladder even if she is not pressed.

A second one by 330pm that she take her to morning.

I don't believe it is spiritual, this is just usual talk by Nigerians because we live in a very diabolical environment. She should pray nonetheless because whatever you seek in life, go to God in supplication.

She was desperate to get married and avoided what would likely be a deal breaker. The Enuresis may be one of the reasons she was not yet married in her latter thirties until you met her and she succeeded in getting married to you by avoiding sleep over under the likely guise of morality.

Best wishes.

My Mind
Beautiful, d best advice I've read so far!
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by SHOCK7(m): 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
Dyt:
Pls look for where they are doing local cooking
She should pee to quench the fire
Each time the pee is coming at night
It will burn her that she will rush up

Its a tale I heard when I was young oooo
A very silly tale & u had d nerves 2 post it here as advice 4 someone!
Dyt:
Pls look for where they are doing local cooking
She should pee to quench the fire
Each time the pee is coming at night
It will burn her that she will rush up

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Dyt(f): 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
SHOCK7:

You must be stoopid
angry angry angry
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Jahblessme: 1:04am On Jan 17, 2016
Go and visit a urologist..
There can also be behavioural modifications to help plus medication.

Not a lost cause neither is it something new.
Very distressing tho..
Pele
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Prince16: 3:51am On Jan 17, 2016
webincomeplus:
She has such a big problem, and she decided to hide it from you? That's deceit, [s]and you don't deserve her as a wife[/s].

PS. Correct the topic. The word is "urinates", not unirates.

PS. Correct d grammar. The sentence should be ".... she doesn't deserve you as her husband".

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Prince16: 3:55am On Jan 17, 2016
nseke:
My problem is her inability to own up to her fault besides,you can help her manage it-check the water intake in the evening through the night and wake her to go ease herself just before,when you would ve noted the range of time she normally passes urine
My pipu talk say, "witch dey suck ya blood u dey go buy blood melecin".

Note: water constitutes 75% of d human body, so even if she abstain from water/fluid intake,......... d body still contains it!

This issssh is purely #spiritual!!!
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by webincomeplus(m): 4:10am On Jan 17, 2016
Prince16:

PS. Correct d grammar. The sentence should be ".... she doesn't deserve you as her husband".

Thank me later.
Kindly check the meaning of "deserve" and get it clearly that either way is right. Just as her action is too bad as to merit a husband like the OP, the OP is also too innocent (apparently) to get a "punishment" of a wife.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by SHOCK7(m): 8:26am On Jan 17, 2016
Dyt:

You must be stoopid angry angry angry
immature juvenile everywhere!
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Dyt(f): 9:59am On Jan 17, 2016
SHOCK7:

immature juvenile everywhere!

If not that I promised not to fight today ni
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Henycymama(f): 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dyt:
Pls look for where they are doing local cooking She should pee to quench the fire Each time the pee is coming at night It will burn her that she will rush up
I agree with u, it works
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Henycymama(f): 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dyt:
Pls look for where they are doing local cooking She should pee to quench the fire Each time the pee is coming at night It will burn her that she will rush up
I agree with u, it works
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
babysophie:
Fnk u for ds advice,n @ Op,try n encourage her to pray.
prayer i wrongly or rightly didn't say,thinking every family lives prayerfully-for nothing equals prayer
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by glossy6(f): 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lizabeth25:
Babe, nothing is godly o. You want to know why most marriages fail? It's because they were trying to make everything godly in the relationship.

Imagine a woman wetting the bed in her marital home! Abeg, when she start giving birth n her son/daughter join her, what will be d outcome?

If the girl was godly, she should have open up to d guy before marriage or allow d guy to find out himself before marriage.

I swear, if d guy truly loves her like d way I loved one dude with bad breath and even helped him to fight it, he will stay by her n help her to fight it. kiss

You have a point

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? / They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.