Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday (51419 Views)

Couple Who Wedded 3 Days After Meeting Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (photo / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by jiorhemen(m): 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dotmax53:
Fellow Nairalander'

Please Help A Brother...I newly married this beautiful young lady in her late 30's, and was shocked with what i saw with my eyes the first night of our wedding,she ended up messing up my newly purchased bed which i bought to appease our marital life,Had i known she was a baby adult,i wouldn't have gone into this marriage with her...No wonder she wouldn't agree to sleepover at my place while we were dating,,,i never knew there was a skeleton in her cupboard.After i noticed the drained bed on our first night together,She ended up giving an excuse that maybe she had drank so much water during the day/stressful day. Ever since, she as been urinating on the bed, We end up going to spread our bed outside everyday to get heated by sun...I believe our neighbors would have started suspecting something of such nature due to the usual sunning of the bed....Fellow Nairalanders, I love this lady and i cant afford to loose her..Our marriage is just a week old..

Please Advise me on what to do because i am really out of my mind presently.....

Pls MOD's Push this to front page to get urgent responses..

Please, don't be mad at your wife. It's a spiritual attack against your marriage. The problem can be solved. In fact this is the time your wife needs your understanding and love most. Someone somewhere wants to embarrass her. Please stand with her, show her your understanding, and then seek for a remedy together. May God help you.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by akatonero(m): 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
Soo u guys didn't undergo courtship b4 marriage...
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by CaptPlanet(m): 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
Chubhie:

I understand. I just dey clubless since our guy Jose nefa see work.

Mehn....me sef never watch our games recently. You wan leave us? Jose might join Utd o and I don't see myself supporting them. I'll stick with the Blues even though they've disappointed me esp Hazard and Costa. I'll urge u to stick with the team, I know how difficult it can be.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
gbese re o,oro ti pesi je,hmm maybe you should see your doctor,or better still tell your parents,who knows maybe it's not natural,why would an adult bedwet?
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Chubhie: 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
CaptPlanet:

Mehn....me sef never watch our games recently. You wan leave us? Jose might join Utd o and I don't see myself supporting them. I'll stick with the Blues even though they've disappointed me esp Hazard and Costa. I'll urge u to stick with the team, I know how difficult it can be.
If he joins man u I go go obtain United form be that o. I'm addicted to his tactical plans and his eccentric methods of executing them.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by pumpress: 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
Do you think the lady likes the situation she is in right now? You have no idea how much she must have being dealing with this issue ( probable all her life) , she must have faced a lot of humiliation, embarrassment, pain, couldn't do a lot of things or gone to places she would have love to go just because of this shameful habit.

Put yourself in her shoes and try and feel her pain, talk to her and allow her to express herself and find ways in helping her and do everything with love. It will pass because i have being there b4 and I know how it feels, am just not up to 30 and yet to marry

She was very wrong by hiding the truth although they are hard tell but have to be told.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Adonis3: 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
YorceelinaBlaq:
Even if she's ur destined wife

Lmao, You! if she's my destined wife, she won't keep such detail from me.

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by bayulll01(m): 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
you see God will save us from those ladies outside now,a lady that has such magnitude of issues decides to trick a guy into mariage,and I wonder how they think because the truth will eventually comes out,I also read a story here about a lady that knowing fully awere that's she's hiv positive but wanted to transferred it to the guy,why are ladies like this,after the devil fear woman,I can't imagine how they sleep at night while keeping a secret of such magnitudes,God will help us
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by megley(f): 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lordprez:
Dude stop being a Fvckin crybaby... People leave marriages because of more serious sh!t like cheating and you're here beefin' your 1 week old marriage because she bed wets

Better divorce the lady, she doesn't deserve to be married to a kid like yourself

Buh till she signs the divorce papers... try doing what parents do... wake her up in the night to go ease herself and please, ah take God beg you try to be a human(you're definitely not a husband), and don't make her feel like a disgrace

#GodHelpTheBothOFYou... and happy married lifeundecided

You're da man! She shouldn't have kept this problem from him though. .. ain't fair
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by megley(f): 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
SINNZ:

This is why I keep advising guys to test-drive that Ferrari before purchasing it.

Atleast you would've known it leaks fuel and have it fixed or replaced.

I feel you. But the religious folks would disagree.

Alternatively, do a thorough investigation. Somehow, some way you'd find out that something Like this was in the offing.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by megley(f): 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
[quote author=MYMINDER post=41999679]She is suffering from a disease called Enuresis. She needs to see a Urologist to examine her bladder and related organs.

The less water intake is not a cure, it can only ameliorate. In the interim, put on your alarm for 1am and wake her to go to the bathroom and empty her bladder even if she is not pressed.

A second one by 330pm that she take her to morning.

I don't believe it is spiritual, this is just usual talk by Nigerians because we live in a very diabolical environment. She should pray nonetheless because whatever you seek in life, go to God in supplication.

She was desperate to get married and avoided what would likely be a deal breaker. The Enuresis may be one of the reasons she was not yet married in her latter thirties until you met her and she succeeded in getting married to you by avoiding sleep over under the likely guise of morality.

I beg to differ. There's usually a spiritual angle to this kinda issue especially for someone this old.

I know .
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by eendada: 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
I will advise you to pray.. Seek spiritual help
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by megley(f): 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
timilehing:
Now, this is funny

Sounds funny. Ya?
But it isn't o. It's a harrowing experience ... it's terrible.
Believe me.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Nicepoker(m): 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
Onyiido:
Would have given u a nice poke of ya life, badt :PWould have given u a nice poke of ya life, badt
on a more serious note what can The lady do.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by sexysegggs: 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dotmax53:
Fellow Nairalander'

Please Help A Brother...I newly married this beautiful young lady in her late 30's, and was shocked with what i saw with my eyes the first night of our wedding,she ended up messing up my newly purchased bed which i bought to appease our marital life,Had i known she was a baby adult,i wouldn't have gone into this marriage with her...No wonder she wouldn't agree to sleepover at my place while we were dating,,,i never knew there was a skeleton in her cupboard.After i noticed the drained bed on our first night together,She ended up giving an excuse that maybe she had drank so much water during the day/stressful day. Ever since, she as been urinating on the bed, We end up going to spread our bed outside everyday to get heated by sun...I believe our neighbors would have started suspecting something of such nature due to the usual sunning of the bed....Fellow Nairalanders, I love this lady and i cant afford to loose her..Our marriage is just a week old..

Please Advise me on what to do because i am really out of my mind presently.....

My bother, what is happening to your wife has happened to me while I was 19 years. I was taken to a white garment church and from there I was given something to leak. Since then till today I don't urinate on the bed. It's a spiritual problem.

I remembered people used to tell me I should stop drinking too much water. This I know that even if I don't drink water at all for that day I still bed wetted. Drinking small quantities of water is usually not the solution. I'm speaking from experience, you may wake up 1am and still bed wet.

My advice, your wife is suffering from a serious spiritual problem. Go to white garments church to seek for solutions.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by yerem: 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
[/b]
Adonis3:
[b]OP it was probably aunty Toke Makinwa that advised her not to tell you. Smh

May thunder strike any woman that wants to withhold such sensitive information from me till we marry

#Adonis3HasSopken
Adonis3:
[color=#550000]OP it was probably aunty Toke Makinwa that advised her not to tell you. Smh

May thunder strike any woman that wants to withhold such sensitive information from me till we marry

#Adonis3HasSopken
[/color]
Adonis3:
OP it was probably aunty Toke Makinwa that advised her not to tell you. Smh

May thunder strike any woman that wants to withhold

such sensitive information from me till we marry

Is very painful bt pls calm down

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by henriettanenye(f): 11:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dotmax53:
Fellow Nairalander'

Hi,I have once come across this kind of issue and the man in question was adviced to seek the face of God,and when he did,it was revealed to him either in the dream but can't rem thou that the person that caused the wife's predicament is the best friend of his wife...after many prayers,the lady owed up and confessed
Now...Two things are involved, medically motivated problem and spiritually motivated problem...Make the moves and owe it up
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by khattab02: 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
eyaah.... Too bad! But Adult bed wetting is most probably an abnormality.

I think the first decision is to see qualified Doctor before any spiritual kini kon kini kon.

#stranger things have happened!
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Memyselfu2009(m): 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
Tell to stop drinking water at night and always wake her up to go to the hotel
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Codyt(m): 11:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
SINNZ:

This is why I keep advising guys to test-drive that Ferrari before purchasing it.

Atleast you would've known it leaks fuel and have it fixed or replaced.
Weldone.... I sight u grin
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by saasala(m): 11:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
2dice:
If your Tori is True
Then you need Help spiritually and Medically
Just Go to any white Garment church.. When Dem use coconut tree branches PanalBeat your bae
All Dem Evil spirit Go Run pass Usain Bolt
no go all doss church wey Pastor dey use laptop dey Gooogle Prayer ooo...
BUT IF NA LIE BE THIS YOUR TORI MAY THUNDER FAYA youR left BALLS grin cheesy

Best comment ever on NL grin cheesy
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Egemeole: 12:03am On Jan 16, 2016
Let her be putting pampers or always during night. also pray to God
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Emidbest(m): 12:04am On Jan 16, 2016
2dice:
If your Tori is True
Then you need Help spiritually and Medically
Just Go to any white Garment church.. When Dem use coconut tree branches PanalBeat your bae
All Dem Evil spirit Go Run pass Usain Bolt
no go all doss church wey Pastor dey use laptop dey Gooogle Prayer ooo...
BUT IF NA LIE BE THIS YOUR TORI MAY THUNDER FAYA youR left BALLS grin cheesy
Hahahahhaahahahah dis Op u won kill me with laf ooo. Chai u funny die I swear down. So na better advice u gve dat dude so
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 16, 2016
nseke:
My problem is her inability to own up to her fault besides,you can help her manage it-check the water intake in the evening through the night and wake her to go ease herself just before,when you would ve noted the range of time she normally passes urine
You're such a nice person. This touched me cry
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by honeymills(f): 12:26am On Jan 16, 2016
Here is my little advice; endure it, go see a Dr ( cos it might be a medical condition that can be treated). U love her, u can't afford to loose her, so, take those steps and above all, PRAY about it. Nairaland advice will only make u loose her. Spiritual deliverance ke? The pole u are going to for help also needs help. God is the only healer and no one can talk to ur father except... You. Make ur kneels hit d ground and pray. Don't fault her cos she fought u won't love her with her short commings..but prove her wrong. Show her what true love is. Make other sleeping arrangements so neighbiurs won't make u guys a laughing stock. If u have a wife that u love, and every time u make love to her she squirt on ur bed, will u come to nairaland to report that she soak ur bed wet every night? Or will u provide solution to d bedwet issue. Abeg, go n settle ur hime . u have found love, hold on to it ...
TIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by DetectiveDeb: 12:58am On Jan 16, 2016
lol.....I was in that position till my year 3 in the Uni. Mine just suddenly stopped.

Op, tell her to stop drinking water in the night.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 16, 2016
cruzita:
don't just throw her away na,both of u can seek for solutions together even if its spiritual .remember marriage is for better for worse
But the worse came too soon na.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by McSquishi(f): 1:06am On Jan 16, 2016
I never heard of this "disorder" (for lack of a better word)... very interesting to learn the possible psychology behind something like this.

stevecantrell:

Even though I think the story is fake too, I left advice for those who are real sufferers. I've seen many cases before, esp in someone quite close to me.

When I say spiritual, I'm not advocating that they go to some prophet. Hypnosis, counseling and psychoanalysis can heal psychological wounds sustained in early childhood.

For example, most bed wetters admit to having a poor relationship with their fathers mostly as early as 2 or 3 years.

If the father, instills fear into the toddler rather than being more approachable, bedwetting can become a regular feature in the life of that child as time goes on.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by banio: 1:54am On Jan 16, 2016
Wear her pampers.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 16, 2016
Are you having sex before? It might not be urine. She may be doing female ejaculation which in fact isn't urine at all. It happens when a woman's center of gravity is repeatedly massaged.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by mystiqueem(f): 2:33am On Jan 16, 2016
@Op, where do I begin?

If she takes (Sugar Content) soft drink, beer, tea and stuff tell her to minimize or stop. If your bedroom is super cold. Try warm room temperature.

Also seek medical help.

@Op... I know its fraustrating but its time to start protecting your family. Public opinion WILL DESTROY any chance of building a long & happy life with your better half.

The good. the bad. the ugly
better or worse
in sickness & in health.

Not to be taken lightly.

EMonday.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Adortem: 3:28am On Jan 16, 2016
See a doctor,preferably a gynaecologist. Get an adult pampers for her so she doesn't wet the bed at night. Pray without ceasing too. Like the Yorubas say"Oja okunkun ni igbeyawo" Marriage is a dark trade we don't always know what we would find there. That is your cross you need to carry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) / FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband / Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 2 Wives (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.