Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,493 members, 7,854,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:01 AM

Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday (51504 Views)

Couple Who Wedded 3 Days After Meeting Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (photo / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by oladimejioo: 9:01am On Jan 16, 2016
Bro, I write this with heavy heart, I know Life or Ladies may be unfair, but even an average thinking guys or ladies would hide this from their boyfriend or girlfriend.

The way forward:
1) Sit her down and ask her the root or when she started experiencing the situation.
2) Ask about the role she has played in solving the problem.
3) Ask about the role of her parents.

4) If you are a born again or Alfa pray about it, ask for God intervention and "fi ese Ile tooo".

5) If after that no sign of improvement, consult your physician or Doctor and seek medical advice.

All the best.........

Please get marker use in hospital to avoid drying of bed everyday. Instead you wash the bedsheets and not dry bed everyday. Remember she will be psychological unbalance and will need your support now so she can get through it easily.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by onunwa21(m): 9:03am On Jan 16, 2016
Check if she have VVF.......take her to VVF Centre Abakaliki.......
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by chukzey442(m): 9:13am On Jan 16, 2016
Try to get a water proof bed to start with. Then seek medical/psychological help.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Adek15(m): 9:13am On Jan 16, 2016
stevecantrell:
Unfortunately, there is no quick fix for adult bed wetting. A 38 year old woman has probably been doing it for 38 yrs.
According to my clergy friend, bedwetting could be spiritual in origin and lead to many drawbacks in life like late marriage.

Usually the victim has a dream every night that they got up to take a pee in the toilet, when in fact they never got up.

Get your wife to talk about it, don't let her live in denial. That's the way forward. Seek medical and spiritual help. Let her learn to do pelvic floor exercises and be ready to wake her up intermittently 3-4 times a night, whether she is ready to pee or not.
pls how is this pelvic exercise being done
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by stevecantrell: 9:15am On Jan 16, 2016
Adek15:
pls how is this pelvic exercise being done

Google "Kegels".
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by midehi2(f): 9:21am On Jan 16, 2016
XaintJoel20:

"sometimes she might be pressed and be dreaming she's in the toilet taking it out not knowing its on bed" This your write up got me thinking if you had got a first hand experience...
someone i know

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by InHim4Him(m): 10:21am On Jan 16, 2016
Give her a tablespoon of PURE honey morning and evening.
Let her reduce her water intake towards close of day.
Wake her up at night to empty her bowels.
You will be glad you did in a short while.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by lasisi69(f): 10:28am On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=duchess25 post=42023293]

ur own daftness no be here ooo. did he say it happens during s.ex eeeh.

lasisi69 abeg come see this end time Nairalander ooo.squirting ko squatting ni[/quote...

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by USMANSEGUN(m): 10:31am On Jan 16, 2016
You need to get a spritual help. I mean local herbs and herbal doctor. Just be sure you get a right one to do the cure.

Dotmax53:
Fellow Nairalander'

Please Help A Brother...I newly married this beautiful young lady in her late 30's, and was shocked with what i saw with my eyes the first night of our wedding,she ended up messing up my newly purchased bed which i bought to appease our marital life,Had i known she was a baby adult,i wouldn't have gone into this marriage with her...No wonder she wouldn't agree to sleepover at my place while we were dating,,,i never knew there was a skeleton in her cupboard.After i noticed the drained bed on our first night together,She ended up giving an excuse that maybe she had drank so much water during the day/stressful day. Ever since, she as been urinating on the bed, We end up going to spread our bed outside everyday to get heated by sun...I believe our neighbors would have started suspecting something of such nature due to the usual sunning of the bed....Fellow Nairalanders, I love this lady and i cant afford to loose her..Our marriage is just a week old..

Please Advise me on what to do because i am really out of my mind presently.....

Pls MOD's Push this to front page to get urgent responses..
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by eminent007(m): 10:33am On Jan 16, 2016
murphyrichy:
@Op, I hv heard such a case on Emmanuel tv(Tb Joshua's channel) during their testimony, the victim was delivered permanently from it. You can as well take your wife dir, as this isn't ordinarily.

@Op: please for the sake of your unborn children, disregard this advice.

If you don't, don't come back to ask for advice on how to solve bigger problems.

Marriage na for better for worse. True she lied, but if you knew would you have married her?

Since you said you love her, then lover her more and help her find solution to the issue.

1. Pray for her and with her.
2. Wake her intermittently @ night to pee.
3. See a doctor.
4. Then pray some more.

Well, that's all.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by eroticecstasy: 10:39am On Jan 16, 2016
2dice:
If your Tori is True
Then you need Help spiritually and Medically
Just Go to any white Garment church.. When Dem use coconut tree branches PanalBeat your bae
All Dem Evil spirit Go Run pass Usain Bolt
no go all doss church wey Pastor dey use laptop dey Gooogle Prayer ooo...
BUT IF NA LIE BE THIS YOUR TORI MAY THUNDER FAYA youR left BALLS grin cheesy

you wan kill amm?
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by eminent007(m): 10:47am On Jan 16, 2016
UTMOST10:
What a wicked world.........,God will change her story this same month! Click if you believe God.

Click?! Click what?!
smhfy
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by FRANKOXY(m): 10:48am On Jan 16, 2016
Go to any nearby teaching hospital and seek for a ganeocologist
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by ohonyema: 11:06am On Jan 16, 2016
pls your story is true ,i can help you.i have the solution.call 08030915187.i will only give you prescription.

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by jenny2007(f): 11:07am On Jan 16, 2016
Op, I have read all comments by other contributors on this topic. Pls do you watch Emmanuel TV, that's T.B Joshua's channel on Dstv? There are so many cases like your wife's in there. So many women go to SCOAN with same problems and are delivered. First of all, try going to a urologist. If that doesn't work then go to Synagogue, believe me you will be amazed by the Grace of God. Pls support your new wife. Goodluck
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Justjyde(m): 11:13am On Jan 16, 2016
Dotmax53:
More advice pls..Im really out of my mind now

My brother, you don't have to loose your mind. You can use a combo of techniques.

Technology: There are alarms that can wake a deep sleeper up once it detects wetness around where the sensor is placed. Check Amazon.com for options. In the mean time, apply some form of mattress (wearable & zipper fitted) waterproofing (preferably under the bed sheet: at least that can be washed daily).

Spiritual: Because this is not very common occurrence, I cannot rule this out. Carryout investigations and find out if there is a history of this in her family or if it has always been like this. Is she from a polygamous background? She needs to be open to you on all these; even if you will be upset with what you will find out. When you have some background, you can know how to effectively pray and seek for help.

Calm down, this is the kind of things we find out when married. Fix it and enjoy your lover (who is now your wife)!
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by glossy6(f): 11:27am On Jan 16, 2016
Lizabeth25:
Ah....! Be deceiving yourself! undecided

And be forming Jehovah witness there! lipsrsealed

O.k. counsellor, she will keep on sleeping in men's houses awaiting proposals or engagements Abu?
If it doesn't work, she will move on undecided.

Am not forming JW. That its a practice among peoplw does not make it a godly standard. :\
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by niyi123: 11:30am On Jan 16, 2016
I don't know what is wrong with people this days. Are you trying to disgrace your wife or yourself, must everything be brought to public forum, why cant you seek helps from someone close to you and after all, this is curable.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Duru009(m): 11:48am On Jan 16, 2016
Wen we say testing its important in marriage. Some people we start talking rubbish......

Marriage its for life......
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Duru009(m): 11:48am On Jan 16, 2016
Wen we say testing its important in marriage. Some people we start talking rubbish......

Marriage its for life.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by joe4christ(m): 11:48am On Jan 16, 2016
Dotmax53:
More advice pls..Im really out of my mind now

Oga, what other advice do you need. Just get yourself a resounding bedside alarm watch and keep it by the bedside, set a reminder, and make it 12am, 3am and 6am.
Each time the alarm rings, wake her up to go and urinate. With time she won't be needing the alarm anymore, cos her psychological instinct will get used to those timing.
Goodluck!
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by lumeneng22: 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
Don't worry she will soon get over it she is still very young.Just let her be drinking garri and tea with honey.h
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
Babe, nothing is godly o. You want to know why most marriages fail? It's because they were trying to make everything godly in the relationship.

Imagine a woman wetting the bed in her marital home! Abeg, when she start giving birth n her son/daughter join her, what will be d outcome?

If the girl was godly, she should have open up to d guy before marriage or allow d guy to find out himself before marriage.

I swear, if d guy truly loves her like d way I loved one dude with bad breath and even helped him to fight it, he will stay by her n help her to fight it. kiss

glossy6:

O.k. counsellor, she will keep on sleeping in men's houses awaiting proposals or engagements Abu?
If it doesn't work, she will move on undecided.

Am not forming JW. That its a practice among peoplw does not make it a godly standard. :\
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
nseke:
My problem is her inability to own up to her fault besides,you can help her manage it-check the water intake in the evening through the night and wake her to go ease herself just before,when you would ve noted the range of time she normally passes urine
see talk oo
Iranu
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Onyiido: 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nicepoker:
on a more serious note what can The lady do.
well I didn't expect that she should tell her hubby about this in d 1st place. The only remedy is 4 her hubby to stand by her either via prayer or medication. I'm not in2 medicine, so I can't prescribe drugs for her. She should just go $ see doctors who deal in urinary disorder system. Good luck to their marriage
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=lasisi69 post=42025955][/quote]

This is what I think too lol
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by KINGOZEK(m): 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
Very pathetic story. Please take Her to your doctor for medical examination. Meanwhile, dont be one minute man again learn Simple techniques to last longer in bed naturally and ways to give your partner Earth shaking Orgasm that she can never forget in Her life time. Check my signature for details
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
Dotmax53:
Fellow Nairalander'

Please Help A Brother...I newly married this beautiful young lady in her late 30's, and was shocked with what i saw with my eyes the first night of our wedding,she ended up messing up my newly purchased bed which i bought to appease our marital life,Had i known she was a baby adult,i wouldn't have gone into this marriage with her...No wonder she wouldn't agree to sleepover at my place while we were dating,,,i never knew there was a skeleton in her cupboard.After i noticed the drained bed on our first night together,She ended up giving an excuse that maybe she had drank so much water during the day/stressful day. Ever since, she as been urinating on the bed, We end up going to spread our bed outside everyday to get heated by sun...I believe our neighbors would have started suspecting something of such nature due to the usual sunning of the bed....Fellow Nairalanders, I love this lady and i cant afford to loose her..Our marriage is just a week old..

Please Advise me on what to do because i am really out of my mind presently.....

Pls MOD's Push this to front page to get urgent responses..
She's got an infection which she got either through sex, toilet, or by inheritance.
If you love her take her to those traditional medical practioners. never take her to native doctors (Baba lawo)
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Nicepoker(m): 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
Onyiido:
well I didn't expect that she should tell her hubby about this in d 1st place. The only remedy is 4 her hubby to stand by her either via prayer or medication. I'm not in2 medicine, so I can't prescribe drugs for her. She should just go $ see doctors who deal in urinary disorder system. Good luck to their marriage
She has to let her husby knows. A problem shared is A problem half solved. moreover they are sleeping on same bed so she can't hide it.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by mariekay: 3:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
Seek spiritual help let them use pankere mimo to flock out the evil spirit maan ! undecided because eleyi gidi gan at the age of 30.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Onyiido: 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nicepoker:
She has to let her husby knows. A problem shared is A problem half solved. moreover they are sleeping on same bed so she can't hide it.
Fear of losing him may had been the cause of her not telling him. I'm not against the woman not telling him @ first. If she had, he may have stood by her $ help her through. Though its not yet late, I'd ask d hubby to stand by her. This is not the time to apportion blame.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
First adult bedwetting is not new, it is not abnormal and for the records it is is increasingly rampant these days maybe because of lifestyles. . **the word here is *manage*, most times going through medical cure might be rigorous, expensive and most time the problem is not solved completely. I have seen many of such cases. And by experience I can tell you it is also hereditary.Well my advice is manage it well, research(Internet is your friend), this condition varies, some it happens once in a while, some it happens every night and even daytime so long as they sleep. Some it is inconsistency in holding the urine once the bladder is full, some it only happens when they eat or drink certain things, you know, so find the articles related to her own case, and learn the best way to manage it. You can also visit the hospital, don't be ashamed infact this problem should be a binding/bonding factor for you too for believe me if you show a woman(or even a man) love and support in such times, mehn she will love you madly and blindly. While you do all these let her monitor her fluid in take, especially in the evenings before bed, let her empty her bladder as often as possible, now this is where you as the husband ve got work to do. You must wake her at least once during the night. Get a mackintosh( just like those they use in making leather chairs) get the one that can cover the whole bed. Put it on before the bedspread this way you both enjoy your sleep on your comfortably and in case it happens at night, you only have to wash the bedspreads above all let her STOP ALCHOHOL intake entirely and minimize sugar intake. Best wishes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? / They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.