Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

I Think I Have A Reverse Destiny - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Have A Reverse Destiny (736 Views)

Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana / I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Have A Reverse Destiny by Eddygourdo(m): 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
Amongst two things, I love the first one and want it, the second one I despise and don't want, do you know the one I end up getting?
Your guess is as good as mine. THE SECOND ONE. This has become a worrying trend. That I now start cheating nature or which ever devil's are following me about. I tend to get the opposite of what I truly desire, when I wanted to work, very eager to get a job, none came, the moment I abandoned the idea and tried entrepreneurship, I had multiple job offers, I was journeying from one organisation to another turning down jobs and feeling like a don (beautiful 2006). Today I look at my existence and realise 80%of what I own and do are things I hated and didn't want.

80% of my female admirers are yansh less and they chase me about, while the big booty ones i personaly like, loathe me for no goddam reason

I am at a job I truly loathe doing, if I attend an interview for another of this same job, I will nail it even if I perform poorly or wore my underwear to the venue, give me a million dollar suit on my good brain day and I won't cross the first stage of a job I really will love.

I drive a car I truly loathe, the one I loved gave me so much problems that the day she caught fire, I fought off everybody who ran to help with their extinguishers, I warned them off and watched her burn, just as she has burnt my self esteem many times, so am left with the foolish Nissan I hate.

I live in a town I hate, the towns I love seems to have rejected me, even a maiguard job there to enable me finally live there and be happy eludes me, leaving me to a messed up environment filled with ugly women and boredom with a decent income I can't spend on my happiness

Etc. Too numerous to mention, I am tempted to stop fighting the direction of the wave but decieve it, I think I need to start liking flat yansh ladies with big boobs since the universe will auto reverse please me by granting me the opposite, which I secretly like. I need to do thar with my job and everything too, hopefully the universe will be decieved to grant me the opposite without knowing it's just been played.

Am I just ungrateful and paranoid?

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have A Reverse Destiny by mployer(m): 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
grin grin
Re: I Think I Have A Reverse Destiny by MosakuAW(m): 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
tongue grin angry cheesy
Re: I Think I Have A Reverse Destiny by Adonis3: 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
OP please just hate the fact that I'll be richer than Dangote in 10 years sad

#Adonis3
Re: I Think I Have A Reverse Destiny by misspicy(f): 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
HA shocked
you need deliverance tongue
Re: I Think I Have A Reverse Destiny by Idydarling(f): 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
that happened to me sometime ago, it stopped wen I didn't pay attention to it anymore, maybe u should try that too
Re: I Think I Have A Reverse Destiny by Eddygourdo(m): 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
Idydarling:
that happened to me sometime ago, it stopped wen I didn't pay attention to it anymore, maybe u should try that too
seriously? It stopped just like that. I wish it does. Am tired of things I don't want while I watch things I want pass me by
Re: I Think I Have A Reverse Destiny by Eddygourdo(m): 1:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
misspicy:
HA shocked

you need deliverance tongue
deliverance ke. Well maybe
Re: I Think I Have A Reverse Destiny by Mjshexy(f): 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
Yes sir u do have a reverse or side wards destiny cheesy. Seriously u need to pray more & allow God direct u always, don't just rush into decisions.
Re: I Think I Have A Reverse Destiny by Idydarling(f): 1:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
Eddygourdo:
seriously? It stopped just like that. I wish it does. Am tired of things I don't want while I watch things I want pass me by
just try paying less attention, it might be a psychological interference of the mind
Re: I Think I Have A Reverse Destiny by Bosville(m): 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
As soon as you stop wanting something, you get it.
Re: I Think I Have A Reverse Destiny by cruzita(f): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
op just forget about everything ,live your life like u don't care or need anything and everything will fall into place

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have A Reverse Destiny by Creamish(f): 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
Somehow I believe everything happens for a reason. There is probably a "blessing" somewhere that you would miss if all went the way u want it to. You are being prepped for something..

Just my tot.. I get that feeling sometimes and Iv seen things that I'd av missed out on if everything had gone the way I wanted..

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Have A Reverse Destiny by SINNZ(m): 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
LMAO!! Funny piece grin
Re: I Think I Have A Reverse Destiny by Eddygourdo(m): 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
Bosville:
As soon as you stop wanting
something, you get it.
exactly, common occurrence? Maybe I need to stop wanting money maybe I will get it, most times once I throw tantrums and threaten suicide, something good happens immediately
Re: I Think I Have A Reverse Destiny by Eddygourdo(m): 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
Creamish:
Somehow I believe everything happens for a reason. There is probably a "blessing" somewhere that you would miss if all went the way u want it to. You are being prepped for something..

Just my tot.. I get that feeling sometimes and Iv seen things that I'd av missed out on if everything had gone the way I wanted..
I wanna believe you, I wish it all for a better purpose, else it will hurt so much that I never was truly happy, always getting things I didn't want while things I want for no reason, just never wanted me. Very very hurt right now
Re: I Think I Have A Reverse Destiny by Eddygourdo(m): 4:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
cruzita:
op just forget about everything ,live your life like u don't care or need anything and everything will fall into place
I try to do exactly that, then one morning I wake up feeling today is a good day, I go out and have the worst possible day, I come back home almost amidst tears, I wake up the next day hoping to continue my bad day from yesterday, then I have the best day of the week, am really complaining cos it seems life wants me sad, angry and non expectant, that's the only time it goes in my favour
Re: I Think I Have A Reverse Destiny by Eddygourdo(m): 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
Mjshexy:
Yes sir u do have a reverse or side wards destiny cheesy. Seriously u need to pray more & allow God direct u always, don't just rush into decisions.
maybe cos I am not a very churchy person, dats why I don't know Wat God sounds like, well I will take what I get as what God wants me to get, just afraid that I might get to the end of my life and I never experienced true happiness, rather just opposites of things I wanted.
Re: I Think I Have A Reverse Destiny by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
Go and read 'The secret of the ages' by Robert Collier.
Re: I Think I Have A Reverse Destiny by Mjshexy(f): 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
Eddygourdo:
maybe cos I am not a very churchy person, dats why I don't know Wat God sounds like, well I will take what I get as what God wants me to get, just afraid that I might get to the end of my life and I never experienced true happiness, rather just opposites of things I wanted.
Oh i see! Life doesn't give us wat we desire at times because it may end up destroying or harming us, we may never understand but God knows best. I wish u can give God a chance, His ways are the best. I wish u all the best bro

(1) (Reply)

British Husband Of Murdered Nigerian Prostitute: "She Used To Drag Me To Church" / Woman Has One Leg Thats Double The Other But Found Love(pix) / Could This Be TRUE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.