Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,430 members, 7,846,785 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Ladies And 'skid Mark' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And 'skid Mark' (4663 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by tpiah: 9:01am On Jun 22, 2009
undecided
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by ebinom(f): 11:40pm On Jun 24, 2009
@ poster "TheSeeker" i know the OP didn't ask details just reactions but when it comes to any topic can't anyone say anything or deviate alittle? you're so on your high horse cos i do have a husband for you info and am not looking to impress any of you nuckle heads here.i got all i want in my man and he goes down on me like no other cos of how neat i am down there grin maybe your GF has skid marks grin
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by ebinom(f): 11:44pm On Jun 24, 2009
so i visit lots of forums and know how to quote a post cos the "quote button" is always visible but what about this forum? can someone tell me how to quote on nairaland? and yes am still computer illitrate grin
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by Outstrip(f): 1:37am On Jun 25, 2009
CLick on reply. Then scroll down the page and all the replies are under the big text box. The all have insert quotes on the top right hand corner
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by DaudaAbu(m): 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2009
[quote][/quote]

Pls were den dey register 4 a**weepin mek i buy applicatin form

Shey na practical den dey teach 4 there
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by spikedcylinder: 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2009
xoxoxo:

so I googled skid-marks and my reaction grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry grin grin grin. Logging off to share this joke. hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

skid marks
A line of fecal matter in your underwear that varies in thickness from thin to meaty. Usually a result of poor asswiping skills

Meaty skid marks? WTF? shocked shocked
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by ebinom(f): 12:12am On Jun 27, 2009
Outstrip:

CLick on reply. Then scroll down the page and all the replies are under the big text box. The all have insert quotes on the top right hand corner

Thanks wink you're the best grin
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by Outstrip(f): 4:05am On Jun 27, 2009
Anytime smiley
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by Tudor6(f): 8:19am On Jun 27, 2009
Oh yeah! I used to have skid marks when i was one year old. . . .my mum didn't seem to mind
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by omoyoruba1(m): 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2009
@ poster,

grin CHINEKE, Which babe's pant have you been secretely sniffing, who shit out igbe for pant,  lipsrsealed

This is very disgusting, especially all those girls that parade in the nightclub, when they know fully well that they are feeling uncomfortable,

due to the po pooo in their PANT- especially all those prentious ''big girls'' in the club, with the attitude. I'm sure immediately they get home they will scrub off

those dried out poo poooo droplets, or skiddies from their pant.

lipsrsealedgrin
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2009
omo yoruba:

@ poster,

grin CHINEKE, Which babe's pant have you been secretely sniffing, who shit out igbe for pant,  lipsrsealed

This is very disgusting, especially all those girls that parade in the nightclub, when they know fully well that they are feeling uncomfortable,

due to the po pooo in their PANT- especially all those prentious ''big girls'' in the club, with the attitude. I'm sure immediately they get home they will scrub off

those dried out poo poooo droplets, or skiddies from their pant.

lipsrsealedgrin
u kno u just made no sense at all undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2009
but wat were u doing wit a gals pant,shey na ur babe own, , abi u dey live 4 face me i face u compound, wey u jus go backyard or passage see ur neighbour pant grin undecided i just dey ask oh lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by Vealkyrie(f): 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2009
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by roblance: 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2009
hmmmm
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2009
@ outstrip

What's this "my husband and I are perfect" attitude? Just say your husband hasn't got it and stop trying to make him look like a wonder among common mortals.

@ebinom

Na your yansh you take dey poo. I don't know if your poopoo also comes out of other orifices that you need to take a shower after. Exaggerated hygiene.

Are you hiding something?
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by Nobody: 4:34am On May 31, 2011
@ thread grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by MsPotato(f): 6:51am On May 31, 2011
MY SISTER, THE QUEEN OF SKID MARKS. No offense but Im actually getting annoyed by the day. Nasty girls like her should be sentenced! And I dont care what you people think of me! Its the hard cold truth! angry angry angry
Re: Ladies And 'skid Mark' by MrsChima1(f): 7:54am On May 31, 2011
By the confession of the ladyfolks, they have complained their men passed their shytty loaded pants to them for washing. I have simply advised the ladyfolks to BURN THEM BITCHES.

THAT SOME NASSY SHIT. angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apology 2 My Bf / / 6 Alternative Words To "Boyfriend" That Sound Much Better And Kinda Responsible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.