Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta (37666 Views)

I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo / Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta / Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by cktheluckyman: 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
e don happen!!!Only a foolish General will initiate war on several fronts no matter how your army is.Buhari would have himself to blame if full hostilities resumes in the Niger delta now we are yet to recover from the boko haram insurgency

15 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by Luukasz(m): 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
I wish i was president many people will die from execution people like ND Militants etc.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by OKorowanta: 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
Yeye shakara
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by ennysuccess(m): 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
The idiot can lie
Was he not the one that armed them
Who is deceiving who

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by yinkus204(m): 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
If them like make them blow the whole pipe line wey they there na them go suffer at last

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by Freedom4us: 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by rafabenitez: 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
D following takes place between bubu and tompolo on the day of the pipeline bombing,events occur in real time.#PREVIOUSLY IN NIGERIA.

5 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by Elan83(m): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
buhari ordered his arrest via court order,d sem court order he has disobeyed,, d fulani dullrd hs divided d zoo,,,Glory to God,,

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by Luukasz(m): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:
e don happen!!!Only a foolish General will initiate war on several fronts no matter how your army is.Buhari would have himself to blame if full hostilities resumes in the Niger delta now we are yet to recover from the boko haram insurgency
Thats why Nigeria needs a visionary dictator like me.
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by Dendee2468: 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
what do u mean by being foolish?
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by cktheluckyman: 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
mccoy47:
So Tompolo feels he can hold this country to ransom abi?

Okay na.. when DSS grabs him..

He will be like. It was just matches we lit oo. We didn't know it would blow
Bros are you for real? DSS to confront dreaded militants? angry angry angry angry angry
That would be the easiest way for any DSS official to commit suicide.Tompolo would be fought with Nigerian army and Navy and not any ill-trained DSS official

15 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by Chubhie: 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
Apc led government should be held responsible.

5 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by Utchman1: 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nobody is bigger than the nation. Tompolo can not dare the FG and go free. It is better we do not sell oil and Dollar get to 1000 naira than for the FG to be intimidated by some miscreants.

There should be an end to all these. FG should fight this battle one time and make an example to those that would survive.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by Emereolevanwill(m): 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
lol.
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by cktheluckyman: 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
yinkus204:
If them like make them blow the whole pipe line wey they there na them go suffer at last

The whole nation will suffer as the revenue from oil will plummet and most states would not even be able to pay salaries.Our always comatose economy will die off.No matter how Buihari resents Tompolo,now is not the time to confront him

8 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by Elan83(m): 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
Luukasz:
I wish i was president many people will die from execution people like ND Militants etc.
tnk God u'r a motor prk tout instead,, headless fowl!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by aljharem(m): 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hmmm Buhari should do the needful.
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by enyi225(m): 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
VintageCocktail:
Some body should rationalise what the hell is happening in Nigeria.

A time will come when no one will know who they are supporting anymore, I mean, oil is less than $30 and someone somewhere knows perfectly that we ain't got any other source of revenue but had to instigate and wake a sleeping lion. We all had been happy for the past years except the BH guys we are still contending with on one front but it seems that that happiness will be cut short by darkhearted dick measuring contestants who are hellbent on ruining this country... who cares more about power than their people.
I know that I am not making sense but..........

bleeps be to you...whomever==--- the skimmers, looters, backstabbers, jobbers, political devils, unrepentant grandfathers..their sons and daughters who lead us to this shithole we are in.feeling dis nigga
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by aljharem(m): 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
Elan83:
tnk God u'r a motor prk tout instead,, headless fowl!

you are one of the few nigerians that believe militants should have more power than the government. How funny. Take a look at warri, touts and criminals everywhere. Unless city

4 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by cktheluckyman: 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
Utchman1:
Nobody is bigger than the nation. Tompolo can not dare the FG and go free. It is better we do not sell oil and Dollar get to 1000 naira than for the FG to be intimidated by some miscreants.

There should be an end to all these. FG should fight this battle one time and make an example to those that would survive.

Seriously dude!!! you prefer Millions of Nigeria die of hunger than grant amnesty to Tompolo? No wonder people like you will never make it to leadership positions.Even the almight Americans negotiated with talibans and Buhari is even seeking to negotiate with Shekau who has commiited far more atrocities than Tompolo

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by Samunique(m): 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
I pray for peace to reign in this country .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by Ugonnax: 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
VintageCocktail:
Some body should rationalise what the hell is happening in Nigeria.

A time will come when no one will know who they are supporting anymore, I mean, oil is less than $30 and someone somewhere knows perfectly that we ain't got any other source of revenue but had to instigate and wake a sleeping lion. We all had been happy for the past years except the BH guys we are still contending with on one front but it seems that that happiness will be cut short by darkhearted dick measuring contestants who are hellbent on ruining this country... who cares more about power than their people.
I know that I am not making sense but..........

bleeps be to you...whomever==--- the skimmers, looters, backstabbers, jobbers, political devils, unrepentant grandfathers..their sons and daughters who lead us to this shithole we are in.

That's the problem with Nigeria...they know that something will explode if you overexcite it, they know this very well but for some stu$pid reason pretend not to know...they keep messing with that thing until it explodes, then they will say later...we should not have overexcited it.

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by Nawa4nl: 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
[size=14pt]We own the land where the oil is, but the Fulanis own the oil blocks.
why we no go vex ?

We no wan share our Oil again.

Yoruba people una don hear, tell una Fulani masters oh!

Ibo people we are with you, we have learnt our lessons.
[/size]

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by VintageCocktail(m): 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
enyi225:
[/quote][quote author=Ugonnax post=42008610]

X
I don't have to believe you people are dyslexic.
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by feedthenation(m): 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
But who will suffer the consequences of the pipelines damages if not the local population...at this rate oil doesn't fetch much money in the world markets anymore. It's not today that pipelines are been blown up, yet Nigeria still survives. Oil prices have gone below $30.
I only pity our fellow young Nigerians who are being used to caused damages to public properties.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by olajide8(m): 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
How foolish can people be? Hahahahahahaa grin cheesy with the price of crude as low as $30 - don't they understand its only going to cause pollution in that axis? Now nigeria and nigerians, have to go after idiots like tompolo - you see, that is the monster clueless people create...

Until when idiots start to think - they wouldn't understand the foolishness and damage a clueless govt., could create- GEJ/PEJ - PDP fools

5 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
tolexy007:
Palpable tension gripped Gbaramatu kingdom and other parts of Warri, Delta State and the Niger Delta region on Friday morning after suspected militants blew up strategic pipelines in Warri South West local government area of Delta state.

Multiple explosions also rocked several oil installations between Ikpokpo and Odidi flow stations, mostly in Gbaramatu kingdom, barely hours after a Federal High Court in Lagos ordered security operatives to arrest Chief Government Ekpemupolo.

Ekpemupolo, who goes by the alia of Tompolo, is one of the founders of the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND). He hails from Kurutie community in Gbaramatu.

It was gathered that the attacks started shortly before midnight and lasted till the early hours of Friday.

At the time of this report on Friday afternoon, the Nation learnt that residents of the riverside communities are fleeing in anticipation of another bloody operation by the militants and soldiers of the Joint Task Force.

http://thenationonlineng.net/tompolo-armed-youths-blow-up-pipeline-oil-facilities/

cc Lalasticlala
...so tompolo will be held responsible ?.... such is life...I hate corruption, but trying to frame someone up by all means is not the way....and OP, why did you put tompolo's name there...?

5 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by ElNino101: 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
tolexy007:
Palpable tension gripped Gbaramatu kingdom and other parts of Warri, Delta State and the Niger Delta region on Friday morning after suspected militants blew up strategic pipelines in Warri South West local government area of Delta state.

Multiple explosions also rocked several oil installations between Ikpokpo and Odidi flow stations, mostly in Gbaramatu kingdom, barely hours after a Federal High Court in Lagos ordered security operatives to arrest Chief Government Ekpemupolo.

Ekpemupolo, who goes by the alia of Tompolo, is one of the founders of the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND). He hails from Kurutie community in Gbaramatu.

It was gathered that the attacks started shortly before midnight and lasted till the early hours of Friday.

At the time of this report on Friday afternoon, the Nation learnt that residents of the riverside communities are fleeing in anticipation of another bloody operation by the militants and soldiers of the Joint Task Force.

http://thenationonlineng.net/tompolo-armed-youths-blow-up-pipeline-oil-facilities/

cc Lalasticlala
you see what happened to Greece recently,dat is what will happen. We Niger Deltans aren't afraid of u. this is just an introduction. I don't want to talk much.

5 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by Ugonnax: 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
VintageCocktail:
I don't have to believe you people are dyslexic.

be patient bro...just book space to reply accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by VintageCocktail(m): 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ugonnax:

be patient bro...just book space to reply accordingly.
Waiting..... cool
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by divide9ja: 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nawa4nl:
[size=14pt]We own the land where the oil is, but the Fulanis own the oil blocks.
why we no go vex ?

We no wan share our Oil again.

Yoruba people una don hear, tell una Fulani masters oh!

Ibo people we are with you, we have learnt our lessons.
[/size]

True talk bro, we the South-South all stand with the South-East.
Let Fear grip the rest of Nigeria.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
Utchman1:

...tompolo has only one life, since buhari wants it, he can have it in a more mature way...not like this, I pity those DSS officials dancing to anything irrespective of what is JUST....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole / Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers / APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.