Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta (37652 Views)

I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo / Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta / Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
mccoy47:
So Tompolo feels he can hold this country to ransom abi?

Okay na.. when DSS grabs him..

He will be like. It was just matches we lit oo. We didn't know it would blow
you be oyongoyongo oh!
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by Abbeyme: 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
lol... grin

shadowgwalker:
you be oyongoyongo oh!

Whatever that means| |oyongoyongo
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by princejayboss: 11:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ugomba:
Tompolo is a Criminal and A Tout.. He should not dare Buhari the retired general or ELSE He will learn a Bitter Lesson that No One Is Above The Law.

Hahahahha... Oga ... Politics is different from being a general.... Americans struck deals with Iran, even pay Israel and Egypt $3b each year for nothing, they also lick the butts of Saudis just to have political stability in the region..... My point is this.... There people you don't fight like that .... It might work on the short term but the result will be long term.....

It is in the interest of OPEC if Nigeria can have a zero crude export because it will balance the book with the Saudi Arabian extra 1m barrels which will in turn surge up the crude prices at the world level.... Thus alot oil producing countries will hope that Iran fails in her nuclear deal agreement in other to limit the flow of oil since there I strong indication that Israeli Air force may visit Lybia in the coming weeks to cut off the oil fields that Isis controls over there..... As you can see all this will in return make bunkering in Niger delta a very profitable business..... And harm Nigeria economy to Zero
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by princejayboss: 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ugomba:
Tompolo is a Criminal and A Tout.. He should not dare Buhari the retired general or ELSE He will learn a Bitter Lesson that No One Is Above The Law.

Hahahahha... Oga ... Politics is different from being a general.... Americans struck deals with Iran, even pay Israel and Egypt $3b each year for nothing, they also lick the butts of Saudis just to have political stability in the region..... My point is this.... There people you don't fight like that .... It might work on the short term but the result will be long term.....

It is in the interest of OPEC if Nigeria can have a zero crude export because it will balance the book with the Saudi Arabian extra 1m barrels which will in turn surge up the crude prices at the world level.... Thus alot oil producing countries will hope that Iran fails in her nuclear deal agreement in other to limit the flow of oil since there I strong indication that Israeli Air force may visit Lybia in the coming weeks to cut off the oil fields that Isis controls over there..... As you can see all this will in return make bunkering in Niger delta a very profitable business..... And harm Nigeria economy to Zero.

If you feel that its is in Nigeria best interest that ND start blowing up pipelines then you are dumb.....

Buhari over zealous thing might caught him up in no mans land....besides I do prefer the FG start to work cos one year don dey gooo yet they keep telling people that budget was changed from the original submitted...... Who don't why..... Cos the price of crude fail short of $9 from the initial $38 they worked the budget on..... They want to fix it through back door.

PMB should handle tampolo with care .... They may arrest him but the follow up wonders will stun zombies like you
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by teebudutu(m): 7:33am On Jan 16, 2016
princejayboss:

Sorry bro, ur submission make No sense to me.. You read too much and its having impact on you....

It is in the interest of OPEC if Nigeria can have a zero crude export because it will balance the book with the Saudi Arabian extra 1m barrels which will in turn surge up the crude prices at the world level.... Thus alot oil producing countries will hope that Iran fails in her nuclear deal agreement in other to limit the flow of oil since there I strong indication that Israeli Air force may visit Lybia in the coming weeks to cut off the oil fields that Isis controls over there..... As you can see all this will in return make bunkering in Niger delta a very profitable business..... And harm Nigeria economy to Zero
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by truthonmission: 7:47am On Jan 16, 2016
arsetalkshere:
Your IQ is lower than I thought. I will not let you drag me to your level as you will then use your massive experience to beat me.
the truth is bitter? eeeh!!!

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by MrAnalyst: 8:38am On Jan 16, 2016
smitez:

Have u ever heard of reverse psychology??

couldn't tompolo have said that, den order his boys to blow it up, so that it then appears like the government are trying to set him up..thereby receiving sympathy from the public.. just as u are already giving him..

Go read up and master reverse psychology.. believe me.. You'll be like a god.

I couldn't ignore this comment. Reverse psychology is a handy tool but using it on a low esteem personality would further damage their esteem. Also if you use it on a skeptic(like me) I'll sniff you out and reverse-manipulate you. Nevertheless,this tools are very handy my friend,gives you an "edge" over many simple minds.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by speeka: 9:21am On Jan 16, 2016
God dey
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by speeka: 9:23am On Jan 16, 2016
C.T.O

No body is above the government tompolo and co your era is over.
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by ikechi1000(m): 9:46am On Jan 16, 2016
VintageCocktail:
Some body should rationalise what the hell is happening in Nigeria.

A time will come when no one will know who they are supporting anymore, I mean, oil is less than $30 and someone somewhere knows perfectly that we ain't got any other source of revenue but had to instigate and wake a sleeping lion. We all had been happy for the past years except the BH guys we are still contending with on one front but it seems that that happiness will be cut short by darkhearted dick measuring contestants who are hellbent on ruining this country... who cares more about power than their people.
I know that I am not making sense but..........

bleeps be to you...whomever==--- the skimmers, looters, backstabbers, jobbers, political devils, unrepentant grandfathers..their sons and daughters who lead us to this shithole we are in.
my brother i'll quote you anywhere and everywhere cos you have the truth. i curse them too. mtchewww
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by megainvest: 10:54am On Jan 16, 2016
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by lumeneng22: 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
Very soon, there will be no pipeline to blow. Refineries will be built close to oil well and not run over a long distance from delta to Kaduna.
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
Abbeyme:
lol... grin

Whatever that means| |oyongoyongo
it means, 'the guy wey sabi pass ' LOL!!!
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by Nawa4nl: 3:24am On Jan 18, 2016
mrDennis:

SORRY WHO IS "WE". THE 10% DERIVATIN EE ALTEADY GET... HOW HAVE U BENEFITTED FROM IT

the ND militants who said they are gightng for u ... Where r they now?? flexing amnesty while u there shouting "OUR OIL". with all the billions bayelsa , delta etc have gotten where are our industries? universties?? roads?? bridges?? Ferries?? please don't behave like the Igbos and blame others for the failure of our so called leaders.

No worry you go soon learn the meaning of FEAR!

Una don dey suck our Oil too much.
Go face una Cocoa for south-waste. Scratch face like u
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by mrDennis(m): 9:00am On Jan 18, 2016
Nawa4nl:

No worry you go soon learn the meaning of FEAR!

Una don dey suck our Oil too much.
Go face una Cocoa for south-waste. Scratch face like u
I believe u didn't g bother. Checking my profile pic before referring to me as "scratch face" .
Just shows the level of HATE IN your blood I urge u to please reenroll into school and this time pay attention to your studies.
F.Y.I. Am am edo man ( thus a ND) and its people like u that ensures the region doesn't progress .

Stop forming superman and start making something of yxourself
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by mrDennis(m): 10:49am On Jan 18, 2016
princejayboss:

Your made good examples but poor analogies ... Look bro countries try as much as possible to 'ease relations between other countries NOT between armed groups WITHIN . Their territory else in the long run there will be instability.

The amnesty deal wasn't well thought of because it didn't address the main issue which is 'militarization' of the Niger delta . Militants CANNOT A CONTINUE TO EXIST... simple

Now they wanna arrest tompolo and what happens? Militants resisting! Because they have these weapons
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by Balaspa100: 3:28am On May 23, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe Pointing To The Site Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka In 1950s / Bashir Salihi-Magashi On Yahaya: Buhari Chose National Interests Over Ethnicity / Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.