Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta (37654 Views)

I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo / Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta / Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by arsetalkshere: 8:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
Abachaz:
the country can sink is non of my biz, after all every body in the country is a fraud from the founders to yet to burn
Your teachers were also a fraud hence you can't construct sentences in proper English.
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by arsetalkshere: 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
northvietnam:
Army no arrest shakau wy dey forest , come be tompolo wey dey water plus he is a billionaire plus other PDP stalwarts that are angry for GEJ lose will sponsor plus Dasuki boys for army wey dey vex about there Oga.

not even the army can arrest tompolo cs the army will be hugely sabotaged cs of this arms scandal probe...

buhari just entered the trap of his enemies by having log ahead with Water boys. there creating an avenue to pay him back for the book Haram they used to sabotage GEJ..

buhari should chase and leat see how the movie plays out.

Biafra still dey standby
BOKO Haram still on standby
now S/S boys don join...
You should spend time in educating yourself rather than on nairaland. Serious advise.
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by cktheluckyman: 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
arsetalkshere:
So Tompolo should steal billions and be left alone? You lot are enemies of the nation.

If he did not steal why is he hiding?

The one IBB and OBJ stole who is going after them? The one Amaechi and Fashola stole after which they were rewarded with ministerial positions!! Abegi park well jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by xtervaganza(m): 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
woodcook:
With oil price very low we can not afford disruption of oil production.
are you by any means educated? Lol crude oil is now pure water. Even if we stop producing oil for 2 months ig won't change anything, we still have close to a billion barrels of oil on the seas without buyers.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by Orikinla(m): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
[size=18pt]The most insecure humans are the most dangerous creatures on earth.

From the Niger Delta to Lake Chad, from Niger Delta militants to Boko Haram terrorists, they are the most immature and insecure creatures in Nigeria. And when you look at terrible conditions of their environments, you will see how backward they are. [/size]
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by arsetalkshere: 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
D
godfirstawe:

People like you make many folks leave nairaland with your bigots.

Why can't you comment on national issues with unbiased mind and patriotic spirit?

ToMpolo bombed pipelines in gbaratu Kingdom....

And you are atacking some ethnic groups. ?

Does it make sense?

Read what you posted and check Ifor there is sense on that.. Mr. And don't be a nonentity.

You are asking a nonentity not to be a nonentity. Too late.m he is one already.
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by arsetalkshere: 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
JANK23H:

Couldn't it also be that he is right?going by the body language of this administration and several indicators, I can't put it past them.
What exactly has this administration done wrong? Maybe we should start there.

Awaiting your reply but know you won't give it or come up with abuses.
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by arsetalkshere: 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:

The one IBB and OBJ stole who is going after them? The one Amaechi and Fashola stole after which they were rewarded with ministerial positions!! Abegi park well jare
PDP and GEJ had the opportunity of probin OBJ and IBB, they did not, but you do not blame them because it is convenient right?

For Amaechi and Fashola, have you gone to court and have them indicted or petitioned Efcc?
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by Bizibi(m): 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
The year hasn't started and fg want to cause more problem for themselves

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by seunowa(f): 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
Monimatic:
Greatest Niger Delta ....... Sai Tompolo Sai Ateke Tom Sai General Boyloaf Sai Dokubo Sai Egberipapa
Dey don blow up ur life dat is why future u no get
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
Zitoangels:
. Someone needs to tell them that based on the world oil benchmark price at the moment, Nigerian government no longer can depend on oil as it's clearly shown in 2016 budget. Even if the oil benchmark price bounces back, that region will be to suffer for it because already the government of the day would have diversified her economy and little or no attention will be paid to oil. If Mr. Tompolo has nothing to hide he should do the honourable thing by appearing in court or he faces the consequence of disobedience to the law of the state. He should be reminded that if he has a war ship, the military has intelligence and 25 mines protection war vehicles have just been delivered to the Nigerian Army by the United States of America. He should therefore count the cost of the war he's drumming about before it is too late.
It's the touts whose lives will be snuffed out in the ensuing retaliation by the government that i pity. One thing is certain, you cannot fight FG and win.
The way you guys often paint the whole thing looks funny. All those weapons will you use them in the creeks? Navy ships can't access creeks I hope you know that? Reason it's too shallow. So the soldiers will drop all these weapons on Land carry boat enter creeks. Now it takes just a 6mm bullet to kill a militant as well as a soldier. Moreover you talk diversification like you already have plans to diversify? Common oil money that has no stress you can't account for it na agriculture or solid mineral you come prove competent? You better pray so there won't be violence. Leave all these your fantasies for your kid brother....

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by sheilak: 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
mccoy47:
So Tompolo feels he can hold this country to ransom abi?

Okay na.. when DSS grabs him..

He will be like. It was just matches we lit oo. We didn't know it would blow

grin
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by cktheluckyman: 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
arsetalkshere:
PDP and GEJ had the opportunity of probin OBJ and IBB, they did not, but you do not blame them because it is convenient right?

For Amaechi and Fashola, have you gone to court and have them indicted or petitioned Efcc?

PDP also had the opportunity of probing Tompolo and Dasuki so why is the APC probing them since PDP did not also probe them?

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by sheilak: 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
Bigmarx:
The way you guys often paint the whole thing looks funny. All those weapons will you use them in the creeks? Navy ships can't access creeks I hope you know that? Reason it's too shallow. So the soldiers will drop all these weapons on Land carry boat enter creeks. Now it takes just a 6mm bullet to kill a militant as well as a soldier. Moreover you talk diversification like you already have plans to diversify? Common oil money that has no stress you can't account for it na agriculture or solid mineral you come prove competent? You better pray so there won't be violence. Leave all these your fantasies for your kid brother....

You don't get it, do you?'(

I loved in Nigeria all through the militancy period. It was peaceful in my state. Nothing happened to me if to any family of mine. If the worse come to be the worst, I have one family member in PH. If there is violence, she can catch the next bus to her home state. She is not going to be left homeless, her land will not be destroyed, her female children are not going to be raped and her male children are not going to end up as militants.

So you can keep shouting violencesad. You are only making matters worse for your people. Mine will not undergo 25% of what you are going to face. Therefore let's join hands together and pray for peace

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by Ugonnax: 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
[s]arsetalkshere:
can you read what you wrote again then think of why Tompolo is wanted and then read again. You will discover the folly in your submission[/s].

Another little twit that represents everything wrong with Nigeria.
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by lyricalz: 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
All niger delta boys dem dey provoke, I say elewon.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by CharlesIyke414(m): 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
I said it yesterday he was deceptively talking about bayelsa election, and how to work wit the government, the zoo dont even understand pareble.
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by amanikondo: 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:
e don happen!!!Only a foolish General will initiate war on several fronts no matter how your army is.Buhari would have himself to blame if full hostilities resumes in the Niger delta now we are yet to recover from the boko haram insurgency
America fought Nazi and Japan on many fronts. You can fight any battle on many fronts. Only a foolish will utter that statement of yours.
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by amanikondo: 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Seriously dude!!! you prefer Millions of Nigeria die of hunger than grant amnesty to Tompolo? No wonder people like you will never make it to leadership positions.Even the almight Americans negotiated with talibans and Buhari is even seeking to negotiate with Shekau who has commiited far more atrocities than Tompolo

Can you tell us the negotiation? American does not negotiate with terrorist.
When does prisoner exchange became negotiation?

If that Tompolo had is way with Amnesty again, every dick and harry will think they will get amnesty when they hold their government hostage.
Stop abusing amnesty.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
mccoy47:

They own their crude oil just as buhari own his cattle.
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nigeria needs to diversify by making cattle our source of revenue.One cow is sold for between #100 to 200k.That is a whole lot of money.Crude oil price has slump.However,why didn't the court order buhari's arrest for disobeying it orders?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by arsetalkshere: 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:

PDP also had the opportunity of probing Tompolo and Dasuki so why is the APC probing them since PDP did not also probe them?
Your IQ is lower than I thought. I will not let you drag me to your level as you will then use your massive experience to beat me.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by UmecheMoses(m): 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
dedollarman:
After the regar play the blues

Abeg no dey spell wrong things.......e dey spoil our eyesight
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by gbishman: 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
Its is a very stupid move by tompolo and his goons, he shouldn't mistake Buhari for Goodluck that he can arm twist and blackmail.
Buhari's government would never stoop to cheap blackmail.
tompolo would be arrested and made to face the law for his deeds.
Our gallant army can handle those militants clean and square.
Never again would the country be taken for a ride by miscreants.
God bless Nigeria and God strengthen its president in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
SeanDada1:

PMB is witch haunting irrelevant people! He should borrow a leaf from what pastor Mathew Ashimolowo told him. 20% of his time, chasing looted funds & looters! 80% for development of Nigeria.
I agree with you.
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
mccoy47:

MTCHEEWWWW!!!!

THE SAME DSS THAT WERE SLAUGHTERED AT EGGON NASARAWA AND AREPO OGUN BY COMMON PIPELINE VANDALS AND THEIR BODIES GIVEN COMMUNION....

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by bankylan: 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
Zitoangels:
. Someone needs to tell them that based on the world oil benchmark price at the moment, Nigerian government no longer can depend on oil as it's clearly shown in 2016 budget. Even if the oil benchmark price bounces back, that region will be to suffer for it because already the government of the day would have diversified her economy and little or no attention will be paid to oil. If Mr. Tompolo has nothing to hide he should do the honourable thing by appearing in court or he faces the consequence of disobedience to the law of the state. He should be reminded that if he has a war ship, the military has intelligence and 25 mines protection war vehicles have just been delivered to the Nigerian Army by the United States of America. He should therefore count the cost of the war he's drumming about before it is too late.
It's the touts whose lives will be snuffed out in the ensuing retaliation by the government that i pity. One thing is certain, you cannot fight FG and win.

Comments like this tell one the future is bleak for Nigerian youth, If at all u inherited your stupidity and your slavery, must u be bold in displaying this online. I guess u just left secondary school or u are one of the almajiris who have lost sense of reasoning.
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by Excuzeme: 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
Where are the #WAILERS NOW?

Did Tompolo follow due process before blowing up our Pipes?

Did Tompolo obey court order before destroying Property of the federal Govt?

Did Tompolo respect Human Rights of Nigerians before declaring war on Nigeria?

Did Tompolo respond to Court invitation, if he has any respect for the law Courts of this land? (Same place they will be seeking bail order later!)

When the Commander-in-Chief decides to respond in kind, to Tompolo and his band of bandits, l dont want to hear any Witch-hunt, Tyranny, Human rights or Court order.

Those who must come to Equity, must come with clean hands.

All bets are off now.
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by luckylucky: 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
Monimatic:
Greatest Niger Delta .......
Sai Tompolo
Sai Ateke Tom
Sai General Boyloaf
Sai Dokubo
Sai Egberipapa
You are a monumental black sheep to this noble country. It's a pity I shared brotherhood with ogogoro people like you
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lol
Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by wtfCode: 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
woodcook:
With oil price very low we can not afford disruption of oil production.
dude, that aint ur oil,is their oil.
atleast beg 4 it.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta by Plenip: 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
Tompolo tompolo tompolo, how many times did i call u that thing you and yur goons have chosen to do , do it fast.
As God lives and His Spirit PMB shall without doubt make a mince meat of all of you .Shebi , you are now well fed and you think you are insurmountable,you are a walking corpse !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe Pointing To The Site Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka In 1950s / Bashir Salihi-Magashi On Yahaya: Buhari Chose National Interests Over Ethnicity / Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.