Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:12 PM

Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic (3874 Views)

If You Understand This Picture. You Are Corrupt / I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me / 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by tosyne2much(m): 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
StrawberryCream:
undecided u dey take style toast me It wont work smiley
All ladies are liable to be wooed tongue
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
All ladies are liable to be wooed tongue
Says who
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by tosyne2much(m): 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
StrawberryCream:
Says who
Says "nature" cool
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
Says "nature" cool
Lol ok oh
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by OCTAVO: 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
mylordship:
dats me and sickstars
Lolzzzzz... You this guy. grin
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
McWhillion:
where will someone start massaging now if you're as big as that lady on your dp. We will have to divide the body into sections and cross sections grin
hahaha
You can start from my head grin
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
hmmmmm !!! Smh tongue
Mr Ten this and Ten that, how are you?
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by Nickymezor(f): 7:27am On Jan 16, 2016
Sayz who OP...

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" / Would You Allow Your Spouse Do Business With An Ex? / Mention Two Monikers That Their Personalities Suit Eachother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.