Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

A Joint For Guys That Prefer Olosho!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Joint For Guys That Prefer Olosho!!! (2160 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Joint For Guys That Prefer Olosho!!! by TheLastIdiot: 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
Come in and don't be shy! grin I know ya'all like the stuffs that I like. No forming something cheesy grin

I see nothing bad in patronizing the girls we refer to as oloshos becos they're not different from the girls u see on the streets. Many beautiful girls u see on the street hurrying to one place or the other are oloshos that u pretenders still go to have sex with. It is possible they're hurrying to do "short-time" grin

What's the need of spending much on a so-called regular girlfriend when u can get it for as low as 3k for a whole long night?

Am on my way to the nearest joint to get some fun! No time. I have reserved 25k to spend tonight on a babe. Tomorrow is my birthday so I must flex grin

This na Ashewo thread so u can share ur Ashewo escapades! grin
Re: A Joint For Guys That Prefer Olosho!!! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
25k on a babe.... Guess you make x100 of that in a month.... angry angry angry angry
Re: A Joint For Guys That Prefer Olosho!!! by Kayoski(m): 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
Op u r truly the last idiot... no one is after u..

carry on baba ,ma jaye lo tori ko pe meji.
Re: A Joint For Guys That Prefer Olosho!!! by cruzita(f): 11:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
very soon u go open another thread they shout *BROKE BROKE BROKE ADVICE NEEDED*
Re: A Joint For Guys That Prefer Olosho!!! by TheLastIdiot: 11:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
cruzita:
The well doesn't run dry. If u want the cash, u can come and take it! grin

1 Like

Re: A Joint For Guys That Prefer Olosho!!! by TheLastIdiot: 11:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
Kayoski:
Op u r truly the last idiot... no one is after u..

carry on baba ,ma jaye lo tori ko pe meji.
I get sense pass u!

1 Like

Re: A Joint For Guys That Prefer Olosho!!! by TheLastIdiot: 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
keyzid:
25k on a babe.... Guess you make x100 of that in a month.... angry angry angry angry
Share ur ashewo escapades, no come here dey form! grin
Re: A Joint For Guys That Prefer Olosho!!! by Kayoski(m): 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
TheLastIdiot:
I get sense pass u!
Ejo gutter..

Ur sense is very obvious and evident..
craze man sef get sense so kini big deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Joint For Guys That Prefer Olosho!!! by wtfCode: 12:03am On Jan 16, 2016
no no...i dont do oloshos
Re: A Joint For Guys That Prefer Olosho!!! by tpiah2: 12:42am On Jan 16, 2016
i dont think anyone is pretending, just some people spamming the forum unnecessarily with a particular topic per day.
Re: A Joint For Guys That Prefer Olosho!!! by free2ryhme: 2:30am On Jan 16, 2016
cruzita:

is it your money grin

besides Olosho is no good ooo undecided
Re: A Joint For Guys That Prefer Olosho!!! by TheLastIdiot: 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
Kayoski:
Ejo gutter..

Ur sense is very obvious and evident..
craze man sef get sense so kini big deal
Get out! Goat!
Re: A Joint For Guys That Prefer Olosho!!! by callherng: 12:53am On Nov 30, 2016
Find Call Girls on www.callher.ng, Babes can also register, it's free.

(1) (Reply)

My Cousin's Boyfriend, Thinks Am Sleeping With Her... I Really Need "Help" / Can 10K Be Enough To Host A Birthday Party In A Hotel / Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer According To Cancer Treatment Studies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.