Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,445 members, 7,843,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions (69667 Views)

President Buhari Latest Message To Nigerians / 3 Surprising Things Abubakar Shekau Said In Latest Message / GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by arsetalkshere: 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
joseph1832:
Oga Jona, if you had been saying all this quotes when you were president, Nigerians wouldn't have referred to you as 'clueless'.
He can say it all he wants, if counts for f*ck all if he doesn't act it.

If he did not look down to us, he will not allow money meant to prosecute a war to be embezzled. I lost my ex, mmy friend, my lover due to poorly equipped hospital as they rather embezzle money - Julius Agwu recently survived same by going abroad.

GEJ will forever remain in my black book. Forever.m

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by daveyjay(m): 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
EdCure:

Respect is not demanded. Respect is earned.

The likes of GEJ can only demand respect from gullible plonkers like you.

**** receive sense, is it not this present administration that wanted to enforce the social media bill??! Did GEJ ever brinq up such talk, yet U typinq trash here..****

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by bobchigar(m): 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
EdCure:

Why you go want your chief thief to talk?
What does a well known thief have to say that can invalidate the loads of overwhelming evidence against him?

When the time comes, he will be forced to talk. He can't be silent for too long.
Thank you. It is turn by turn, definately his turn is fast approaching

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Kenobus: 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
GEJ is the best! He really tried. The structures we have today were built by GEJ. We need you to assist us; the Apc Govt doesn't know what to do. The Govt said yesterday that Dasuki didn't buy any Arms but he diverted the $2.1b into campaign funds for PDP. Today, the same Govt is saying that Dasuki bought Arms, only he did not follow the procurement Act, he didn't put the prices of the equipment bought and no specifications. What? So Dasuki bought Arms? Only, he didn't follow due process? They have suddenly changed mouth from he didn't buy to he bought? And some people are still taking Buhari and Apc serious? So sad and shameful!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
erekoshe:

I do not argue with sycophants like you bro. I don't give a damn abt GEJ nor Buhari for I'm yet to see significant difference between them.. Nigerian politicians are the same damn rogues and thieves, only difference lies in us shouting "out thieves are bigger than your thieves"

Abt the car, learn to drop the "I's", pride goeth just before a fall. Once again, objectivity and truth eludes you.

If the I's haunt u because I said it as the truth why did you not stand with the aggrieved OP then so it would be we and not I? Please look d other way when I make submissions here if you cannot comprehend what I have been saying.

Your choice of politics mustn't be mine and I see a focussed decisive leader in PMB than we have ever had in a long time. If you do not like this then objectivity and truth has spewed you out of its mouth.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by mysticalbj(m): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
“Every word has consequences. Even silence, too.”
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
My best part was that guy who said "in the beginning, you had no shoes# angry grin

Jonna is just a failure! undecided
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by 4nobody4every1: 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
EdCure:
Mtchww!
Clueless, incompetent and reckless drunkard.

The grand patron of corrupt rascals.
grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by nwakibie3(m): 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
Okies27:
. Words on marble. People may cuss you all they like but I have few questions for them... How often do they cuss Obj? They are ethnic bigots. The recent list released showed the SW has more corrupt people from time immemorial but they won't abuse them. With all the corruption by Obj, the media dare not open their mouth and say anything against him but because your are from the SS they can run their mouth ;same people who made sure you had no peace as President. Well, karma is a bitch.
God will definitely bless u beyond measures this year bro. Your comment is jst nothing but the absolute truth.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by 9ja4live: 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
Chosen1984:
Great man!! In as much as you were not perfect in your regime , i still doff my heart for you.
you singlehandedly made useless the USA predictions on Nigeria break up and blood shed.

No president in Nigeria history has built roads as you did.

you allowed freedom of speech and freedom after speech

You improved the Light in nigeria. Tho the removal of barrister barth nnaji as power minister killed the power dream of every citizens

and so much more!!

I still believe Nigerians would come for you to rule in future.

GOD BLESS GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN

Even duo the treat was there we will make your government ungovernable " he went ahead to build a robot economy.
Activated the railways
Demistfied NEPA and created 18 companies out of it.
Electricity became stable for the first time.
We had the highest FDI.
Did magic with agriculture and agrobusiness.
Eleminated the corruption in fatilizer distribution that lasted 40 years in 3 months.
Ensured food security especially after the flood that wiped out our farm produce of 2013.
Established YOUWIN-A classic model without the influence of the Nigerian factor.
Build massive kilometres of roads nationwide. Almost 82% from 18%.
Restored the glory of our aviation industry.
Refused to let elections to turn bloody despite the fact that he could have had his way and nothing would have happened.
Conducted the most classic free and fair elections without shading one blood conclusively in different parts of the Nigeria even where opposition parties won.
Made the best approach to clear the corruption in the downstream sector by removing subsidies. Pushed for the PIB that was frustrated by the National assembly.
Arrested ebola to the shame of the western world.
Never blamed the previous government for anything instead he kept wiring to ensure the next governments after he's had no problem. He even refused to sign a bill that would have caged the presidency at the mercy of a corrupt national assembly.
Handled the issue of the northeast alone without support of the elders of the region in a federal system where the local community or the northern region should have done more for the general good of the whole.
The first nigerian president people and his aids still come out to defend even after a whole year after he has quitted.

I can go on and on but.......

Mr. Jonathan, God, time and posterity will vindicate you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by wristbangle: 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
mbhs139:
Sir, for whatever it is you may have achieved as the President of this country,all the revelations from this Arms Deal is going to rubbish it if you don't come out to explain your role in all these. Giving the number of collateral damages done to our military, you need to speak up sir.

Thank you.

God bless u sir
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by tinsel: 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
The shoeless one is now looking at a good shoe. The owner of the shoe please be careful.
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Swaggzkid: 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nigerians and their mentality.

Click like for GEJ/PDP

The only educated president Nigeria ever had. Haters gonna keep hating. what I know is I prefer GEJ to PMB.

GEJ name don enter history for good whether you like it or not.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
maestroferddi:
Buhari should man up and face the challenges of the office he so laboriously agitated for than using the endless talk on the past administration to deflect attention from what is otherwise an ineffectual government.

If he wants a tutorial on how to run a democratic government, he should be direct about it by asking than using oblique methods...
thank you, wise comment, he didn't know how to rule democracy, he should have learn that since not now.
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by tpiah2: 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
shoes, big topic and big money i guess.
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by bekpo(m): 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
You know, I just marveled at the people deifying GEJ, particularly those that are saying he should remain silent and not speak on the arms deal scandal. Like I stated earlier, this Arms Deal issue alone is enough to rubbish whatever he may lay claim to as his achievements as a former president of this nation. He should just clear the air once and for all. Perhaps I'm too hasty. Silence in this wise is not golden. Speak up and give account of ur stewardship.
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by olayinkajnr(m): 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
I'm beginning to like this man.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Orikinla(m): 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
dunkem21:
grin ..My Hero ..

. GEJ has many intellectually re-tarded fans. Which is worse? The intellectual ignorance of the Nigerian masses or the political corruption Nigerian political office holders?
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
...1st time joe is making sense!!
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Vikky014(f): 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
mbhs139:
Sir, for whatever it is you may have achieved as the President of this country,all the revelations from this Arms Deal is going to rubbish it if you don't come out to explain your role in all these. Giving the number of collateral damages done to our military, you need to speak up sir.

Thank you.
Lol. go and open his mouth Nah

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
...1st time joe is making sense!! WORDS ON MARBLE.
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
tinsel:
The shoeless one is now looking at a good shoe. The owner of the shoe please be careful.
How the_fuck do people like you survive?

Am I supposed to find some humour in your senseless comment or just look at you and smh?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Okies27(m): 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
nwakibie3:

God will definitely bless u beyond measures this year bro. Your comment is jst nothing but the absolute truth.
. You are blessed, sir.
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by knightsTempler: 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
meccuno:
then later, your likes would demand respect for buhari

Apt.
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by bekpo(m): 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
Silence in this wise is not golden,speak up and account for ur stewardship.
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by 100freekiss: 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
Topeakintola:
Lalasticlala front page

Even ibos are now complaining

Aye Jona ti baje lolzzzz

We are not " ibo" , but " IGBO"

It's not "ibos" , but " IGBOS"

pls edit your post and don't make such a silly error again.

You want Us to remain part of Nigeria, yet since 1960 till date You indirectly insult us by calling us "IBOS"

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by fabfunmi(f): 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
it saddens my heart when i see people calling Gej hero,probably they mean hero of atrocities....
How would you be a president nd million of dollars meant to aid our gallant soldiers in fighting terrorism was spent frivolously under ur nose...nd some peeps here be saying he knows nothing abt it?
what a pity!
By the way this apc bunch of hypocrite should do something and stop accusing the recklessness of d last administration...pot calling kettle black...
#angry
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by georgeani: 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
del&associate is here to serve u better, call for your electrician CCTV installation 08139004509 08096632220
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by tinsel: 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
holyFRED:

How the_fuck do people like you survive?

Am I supposed to find some humour in your senseless comment or just look at you and smh?
This jobless youth, go and look for job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.