Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Do You Think Chinese Hate Black People? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Do You Think Chinese Hate Black People? (8688 Views)

I Can Relate To Black People, My Ancestors Once Owned Slaves – Mitt Romney / China Hates Black People / Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Chinese Hate Black People? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2009
oyinda.:

i mean the skin color and hair lol in addition to facial features and all. can u imagine me and her were arguing over this for a while. lol turns out she was right afterall haha

same thing with Iranian/Black mixtures too.

sometimes the kid doesnt even get the hair.
Re: Do You Think Chinese Hate Black People? by oyinda3(f): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2009
black genes e get as e be i must say. lol na very strong tin
Re: Do You Think Chinese Hate Black People? by tunku(m): 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2009
If someone hates me I will not be looking to gift them the opportunity to stab me in the back. All in all I think that Africa and Africans are squandering a golden opportunity to benefit from China's exploitation of the continent, but alas they just allow China to fleece and dump their products and people on the continent.
Re: Do You Think Chinese Hate Black People? by MrCrackles(m): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2009
Who cares . . . . .It wont stop me from scoffing down a plate of chinky noodles or rice! tongue
Re: Do You Think Chinese Hate Black People? by oyinda3(f): 4:49am On Jul 31, 2009
chinky noodles? tis tis tis brashy. that's very racist n is not allowed
Re: Do You Think Chinese Hate Black People? by MrCrackles(m): 7:08am On Jul 31, 2009
oyinda.:

chinky noodles? tis tis tis brashy. that's very racist n is not allowed

How wink
Re: Do You Think Chinese Hate Black People? by oyinda3(f): 7:21am On Jul 31, 2009
delete the word chinky from ur vocab. it's racist embarassed
lol
Re: Do You Think Chinese Hate Black People? by Gabry(f): 7:04am On Aug 10, 2009
Truth be told, most Chinese do not like black people its because of their skin colour. They always like the fair ones. Just a close minded mentality being trained and brought up that way.

As for me, I dont give a shit! If U are black than u are mine behbeh! grin grin grin
Re: Do You Think Chinese Hate Black People? by emyah(m): 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2009
i think we should understand this and accept it in this present world, can any body show me some one who accepted someone child more than his or her , farther ,mother , family, ethnics, state , country, continent,

let us tell ourself truth allway so that we will be able to equip our self and children so that we can stand tomorrow challenge,

as long as this world last we continuing living with racism it will never go away in mankind, is part of our nature to love home i wan and to love and hate whom i feel like,

it take God to overcome such life and keep it forward,
Re: Do You Think Chinese Hate Black People? by Basildon1(m): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2009
For some reason, I might reason with the poster. A lot of asians esp the old geezers think there is an order to be followed - white -> asian -> then after careful consideration,blacks. They suck up to whites but act up with blacks.
Re: Do You Think Chinese Hate Black People? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2009
Basildon1:

For some reason, I might reason with the poster. A lot of asians esp the old geezers think there is an order to be followed - white -> asian -> then after careful consideration,blacks. They suck up to whites but act up with blacks.

because they know which side the bread is buttered maybe?

its all about the greens.
Re: Do You Think Chinese Hate Black People? by chic2pimp(m): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2009
Racist or not? undecided undecided undecided Na dem know. It would not stop me from pursuing those beautiful chinese kokolets abi  tongue grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

China Orders Cutback On Tv Entertainment / The Last Testament Of Muammar Ghadaffi (last Speech On Tv) / Breaking News: Gaddafi Supporters Seized Control Of Bani Walid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.