Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators (26314 Views)

Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper / Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha / Militants Back Pro-biafra Agitators, Give FG June 3 Ultimatum: PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by coolitempa(f): 10:34am On Jan 16, 2016
49cents:

Never have I seen a Nigerian lady with pure passion for the unity of this awesome country

Anybody who mentions biafre should be hanged in the public to serve as a deterrent to the bloody bastards from the east

Thank you,.... kiss

2 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by Topeakintola: 10:38am On Jan 16, 2016
IPOB youths will hate this

They are banking on Rivers to bankroll their Biafra dream and people of rivers are telling them to go fucck themselves

Chai IPOB Don suffer

grin grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by Toosure70: 10:40am On Jan 16, 2016
Great, the south east governor are getting sense now.

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by akp202(m): 11:06am On Jan 16, 2016
am not against biafra demands but it should be done within the confines of d law
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 16, 2016
Count south south out

5 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by vinelli(m): 11:24am On Jan 16, 2016
Look at the picture above and point out one person who u think has a million in his/her account

My point: It's the poor and desperate that fight another man's war/cause
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by omenka(m): 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

So Wike's Commissioner Of Information has defected to APC, IPOB Youth?
You are lucky they didn't call him a Yolobar man. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
Igbos in river state should stick with nyesom wike

APc are using Biafra to drive a wedge between Wike and Igbos

The PDP is our party come rain come shine

The PDP is the only true party for all Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by LMFashions: 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
madridguy:
Give me a reason why I should ?

Because she's a SHIIIIIIT!!! grin grin grin
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by Priwillo: 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
Its only in nigeria where agitation with reason is a crime.

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by MXrep: 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
IPOB is going to ABUJA on Monday, Irrelevant sinking politicians should stop looking to boost their image with anti IPOB virtuperatiions.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by TECHN9e: 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
propagandas everywhere
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by Weedcrusher: 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
The word Biafra doesn't belong to the igbos. I keep repeating this.......The case is a dead on arrival
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by freedom96: 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
CreampieAngela:
Please I beg you remove Shiite out of the list you mentioned.
why do u want it removed?Are u a shiite?

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by freedom96: 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
madridguy:
Give me a reason why I should ?

yes she should give a reason.
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by Allosaurus: 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
CreampieAngela:
But Shiites are Islamic terrorists. Biafrans are campaigning for freedom wink
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by Allosaurus: 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
coolitempa:
They should be shot on sight...no questions asked... angry...bloody animals.... angry
Are they the animals that designed your face? shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by DrMoffy(m): 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
coolitempa:

Thank you,.... kiss
why are u taking that unstable guy? he is also one of d IPOB supporters who never sees anything good from SW. do ur findings pls

2 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by bekpo(m): 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
The first time this Wike has impress me since his assumption of office.

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by iamademorlar(m): 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hmmm nice move
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by Allosaurus: 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
mental escapee another tribal mark animal
Like this one? shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by iamademorlar(m): 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hmmm nice
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by Akosxxx(m): 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
northvietnam:
Hokay
Lwkm
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by dvee2: 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
krendo:
Igbos in river state should stick with nyesom wike

APc are using Biafra to drive a wedge between Wike and Igbos

The PDP is our party come rain come shine

The PDP is the only true party for all Nigerians

PDP that has already zoned their presidency to AWUSA, GWORO Northerner? are they the ones you are supporting?

4 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by tinktanker: 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
CreampieAngela:
shiite na number one self
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by Allosaurus: 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
dvee2:

PDP that has already zoned their presidency to AWUSA, GWORO Northerner? are they the ones you are supporting?
PDP or APC?
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by kaziblake(f): 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
Wike is working.
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by haywhy911(m): 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
CreampieAngela:
In the voice of a deluded Biafran
''Governor Nyesom Wike is a Yoruba man''
LMAO gringrin

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by 1freshdude: 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
Biafra youths never tire? Anyway Jobs are becoming increasingly scarce in Nigeria, the ones that can not become upcoming artist or street dancers for china phones promotions are readily available for protests or to be rented to protest arrest of politicians.

So sad that my people can not use there head and channel their energy towards fruitful ends.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by bashsani(m): 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
EternalTruths:
APC propaganda to cause the pro Biafran people to vote them

Simple tactics

Portray Wike as anti Biafra

Use that sentiment to win their votes for APC grin
this ur analysis amounts to brain abuse. I hail

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi / Saraki Replies Police On Plans to Arrest Him, Vows to Turn Himself in / Lagos State Government Officially Hands Over 35 New BRT Buses To Civil Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.