Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators (26315 Views)

Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper / Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha / Militants Back Pro-biafra Agitators, Give FG June 3 Ultimatum: PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by PecE2Make: 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
Where did it happened? I stay in Oyibo APC propaganda wit lies
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by OkaOme: 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
Allosaurus:

Are they the animals that designed your face? shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by OkaOme: 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
SSaemoenl:
They are pushing this to another level. Biafra will stand! maybe by WAR as they are pushing them now.......
Bless you!

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by omohjesu(m): 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
What's wif dis biafra izzue going on sef gov.wike welldone jae I suppose dere should b sumfin like Anti-biafra
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by muhamadnur: 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
biafrans you think you are better than us nigerians, BIAFRAN COWARDS. Good move wike

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by HopeAtHand: 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
joeprince23:
I don't care about protest or not, but know this that we “umu asa” will not condone any kind of militari siege in our land(oyigbo/obigbo) THANKS...

Asa is in Abia state. If your people are tired of Rivers, na deporting back to Abia. Tenants should not make noise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
mulattoclaro:
God bless you Governor Wike. They shouldn't hesitate to shoot on sight too.
shoot at a human being like me and you haba
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
EternalTruths:
APC propaganda to cause the pro Biafran people to vote them

Simple tactics

Portray Wike as anti Biafra

Use that sentiment to win their votes for APC grin

As I am answering you....I want to make myself clear.

I am not anti-Igbo, and self determination should be part of any democracy.

You are doubting Wike made the comment. The simple reason why South Southern minorites won't support Biafra is the same reason why Northern Minorities won't support Arewa.....the problem being we would end up with countries dominated by the big tribes....at the expense of small tribes.

Back in the 60's one Northern minority soldier took an active part in the July 66 coup, and an active part in crying ''Araba''. Few days later....the guy sat down and thought about what Araba meant for him as a minority....and the result was that he became a One Nigeria man from that day henceforth.(He did not like the ideas that flowed into his mind...so to speak).

And as for Isaac Adaka Boro....when he was freed by the Nigerian government whom he took up arms against....the gent promptly joined the Nigerian Army because ''I will not swap my Nigerian citizenship for a Biafra dominated by the big tribe''

Now....I am not saying Nigeria is perfect. But....right now, self determination re Biafra might not be feasible. Because...to us minorities (and yes...I am from one of many South South tribes)...we do not want to end up being under big tribe dominaiton at close quaters.....regardless of how many nice promises are made. At least in Nigeria...we have some space to fight for our rights. And as far as I can see....Biafra does not guarantee me that space. Will Biafra for example allow resource control? Language rights? Will there be zoning or not? See....if you want to convince people that Biafra is better than Nigeria....you better got to start talking and formulating ideas about how the Biafran nation would work.....not barking about all opponents of Biafra being ''treacherous Yourbas'' . You might even convince some hardcore one Nigerianists like me.

So...for me for now.........one Nigeria....till there is a better alternative.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by joanpinkie(f): 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
coolitempa:
They should be shot on sight...no questions asked... angry...bloody animals.... angry

If you hate them this much, dont you think them leaving will cure your heart attack?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lol
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by anticabal1: 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
CreampieAngela:
Please I beg you remove Shiite out of the list you mentioned.

Lmao! Shiites will be shot to pieces again and again!
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by OkaOme: 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
anticabal1:

Lmao! Shiites will be shot to pieces again and again!
The Shiites are a terrorist Islamic group no different from Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by bbsteve(m): 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
still thinking of what to say......
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by nwakaibeya1: 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
Problem of humans is Church leaders,pastors and prophets and God says judgement will start from pulpit and They dont know JESUS CHRIST is back as WE SAID can you give what you dont have?PEACE is very SCARCE among SO CALLED PROPHETS and PASTORS and they cant GIVE It to followers and followers remain in evil bondages?why not go back to those whom they claim to have saved,healed or prophesied to and find out that they cant even sleep well at night and have no PEACE and they remain even worst and if it is lies that we are saying let any of them reading this truth and revelation confront us asap>PASTOR&PROPHETS claiming BIG cant agree to the hot truth from unbelievable source?do you know that the ARRIVAL of GOOD is always after much have been destroyed and as we have come now with LIGHT and MANTLE and UNBELIEVABLE POWER that be>Where are the PROPHETS WHO CLAIM TO SEE TOMORROW AND PROPHESY WITHOUT SOLUTIONS?Kingdom of Jesus Christ has come TO judge AND revenge PEOPLE NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE ON THE EARTH AND THIS IS HIGHLY SPIRITUAL AND YOU must be REALLY wise TO escape THE Judgement FOR YOUR own good AND who can battle US AND THE GOD OF JUSTICE?>Evil marine,occult rules and many CLAIMING TO know AND DONT know JESUSCHRIST HAVE root AND POWER FROM THERE AND pretend BUT CAN NEVER PRETEND TO US WITH THE UNELIEVABLE POWER>WE TOLD YOU THAT the world is not lacking in mercy but only lacking in justice&thats why there's no PEACE even as CHRIST promised?>WHO CAN BATTLE WITH GOD OF JUSTICE&WHO CAN SPEAK IF GOD HASNT SPOKEN?KINGDOM OF JESUSCHRIST HAS COMEBACK WHY NOT INVESTIGATE UNHEARD TRUTH?
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by anticabal1: 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
@ How can you ban group from processing when freedom of movement and association is protected by the constitution. Till today your dss have not been able to prove that IPOB a UN recognized association is illegal. They've lost all their cases against kanu.
So stop wasting time Mr wike, you are a lawyer and should know this.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by johnmartus(m): 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
grin tongue grin
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by AnanseK(m): 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
dvee2:

PDP that has already zoned their presidency to AWUSA, GWORO Northerner? are they the ones you are supporting?

Are they tired of the Ogogoro drinking clueless looter of the century? I think he has one more term to complete ?
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by Missmossy(f): 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ewww!!!

Has it gotten to this??
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by goshen26: 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
U are all invited to my thanksgiving service tomorrow. I was unjustly banned for writing a poem..... The poem that I have taken good commendation from people. Only moderators on naira land see nothing good in it.....
Anyway I'm back......... kiss

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by coolitempa(f): 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
joanpinkie:

If you hate them this much, dont you think them leaving will cure your heart attack?

Na me dey hold them

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by illiad1(m): 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
Kikero112:

As I am answering you....I want to make myself clear.

I am not anti-Igbo, and self determination should be part of any democracy.

You are doubting Wike made the comment. The simple reason why South Southern minorites won't support Biafra is the same reason why Northern Minorities won't support Arewa.....the problem being we would end up with countries dominated by the big tribes....at the expense of small tribes.

Back in the 60's one Northern minority soldier took an active part in the July 66 coup, and an active part in crying ''Araba''. Few days later....the guy sat down and thought about what Araba meant for him as a minority....and the result was that he became a One Nigeria man from that day henceforth.(He did not like the ideas that flowed into his mind...so to speak).

And as for Isaac Adaka Boro....when he was freed by the Nigerian government whom he took up arms against....the gent promptly joined the Nigerian Army because ''I will not swap my Nigerian citizenship for a Biafra dominated by the big tribe''

Now....I am not saying Nigeria is perfect. But....right now, self determination re Biafra might not be feasible. Because...to us minorities (and yes...I am from one of many South South tribes)...we do not want to end up being under big tribe dominaiton at close quaters.....regardless of how many nice promises are made. At least in Nigeria...we have some space to fight for our rights. And as far as I can see....Biafra does not guarantee me that space. Will Biafra for example allow resource control? Language rights? Will there be zoning or not? See....if you want to convince people that Biafra is better than Nigeria....you better got to start talking and formulating ideas about how the Biafran nation would work.....not barking about all opponents of Biafra being ''treacherous Yourbas'' . You might even convince some hardcore one Nigerianists like me.

So...for me for now.........one Nigeria....till there is a better alternative.

You have a fundamental right to this opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by xerxes456(m): 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
joeprince23:
I don't care about protest or not, but know this that we “umu asa” will not condone any kind of militari siege in our land(oyigbo/obigbo) THANKS...
well then don't invite it, as long as you are still in Nigeria, U. Must obey the laws of Nigeria... Orelse...
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by ElCapone(m): 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
EternalTruths:

Simple tactics

Use must be dreaming dude. Yhur biafrauds never voted 4 buhari, yet he bashed yhur messiah so thoroughly that some of yhu are still yet to come terms with that colossal defeat. I suggest u take a chill pill, mayb by 2019 yhu might healed from ur wounds, or better still be thoroughly bashed once again.

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by illiad1(m): 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
Whatever happens, apc must be thought the Bayelsa lessons in Rivers state. That's all am concerned about.
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by ElCapone(m): 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
EternalTruths:

Simple tactics

U must be dreaming dude. Yhur biafrauds never voted 4 buhari, yet he bashed yhur messiah so thoroughly that some of yhu are still yet to come to terms with that colossal defeat. I suggest u take a chill pill, mayb by 2019 yhu might healed from ur wounds, or better still be thoroughly bashed once again.

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by porshuch: 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lol. I just pity those that lost their lives on this worthless Biafra agitation. May their souls rest in this peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers APC Makes Peace With Wike / JUST IN: PDP Reject Tribunal’s Judgment, Heads To Supreme Court ….says Verdict, / Appointments: Buhari Silent Over Monguno, Service Chiefs, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.