Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators (26316 Views)

Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper / Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha / Militants Back Pro-biafra Agitators, Give FG June 3 Ultimatum: PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by free2ryhme: 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
mulattoclaro:
God bless you Governor Wike. They shouldn't hesitate to shoot on sight too.

This is not banana republic haba!

If this is how it is done in other parts of the world who go remain.

If they shoot at sight who would remain to vote wike out? Innocenti dey plenty for this kind jaguda fight ooo
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by Idrismusty97(m): 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
EternalTruths:
APC propaganda to cause the pro Biafran people to vote them

Simple tactics

Portray Wike as anti Biafra

Use that sentiment to win their votes for APC grin
You too mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by cele360: 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
EternalTruths:

Simple tactics

u better come to Riverstate and listen to love fm and rythym 93.7 they keep repeating it as an announcement on there radio station nd before giving there news, pls stop talking rubbish, u think wike is ready to give his seat for biafra to come ? maybe after his tenor he might do that, he is fighting for his own selfish interest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by akinsbaba2015: 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
anticabal1:
@ How can you ban group from processing when freedom of movement and association is protected by the constitution. Till today your dss have not been able to prove that IPOB a UN recognized association is illegal. They've lost all their cases against kanu.
So stop wasting time Mr wike, you are a lawyer and should know this.

. Sometimes I wish we all can allow folks like you to wallow in your ignorance. Which case
did Nnamdi Kanu win in court? A man who refused to take his plea before the court preferring to stay in DSS custody because he had seen the handwriting on the wall with the charges preferred against him. He has no choice but to subject himself to the legal proceeding like his fellow brother Olisa Metuh did yesterday. There's no shortcut to his freedom as he will be made to defend himself in court, thank goodness he has a lawyer. So the FG will meet him in court or he continues to enjoy life in the DSS custody. No one can achieve a lawful objective through unlawful means. The nation moves on regardless.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by Picknik: 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
No mind am..
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by Ayatullah(m): 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
EternalTruths:

Simple tactics

You need to submit yourself for an urgent psychiatric test. Please do not waste time.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by naijafella(m): 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
EternalTruths:

Simple tactics

Low IQ in full display.

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by cele360: 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
all d radio stations in ph here is announcing it o repeatedly that wike has ordered d security operatives to arrest any pro biafra agitators in d state, I keep hearing it repeatedly, he dosent want to loose his seat if biafra should come to pass, there will be no Riverstate so he has to stop it

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by suggyspic: 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
EternalTruths:

Simple tactics

You are 100% on point. APC would stop at nothing to gain Rivers peoples vote.
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by plaetton: 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
LadyExcellency:
Another trending topic to boost Nairaland traffic.

Expecting nothing less than 10 pages.

Anything Igbo, Biafra, Southeast trends.

Igbophobia, Biafraphobia is now the only uniting factor among over 200 tribes in Nigeria after Oil

By the way the mod had this message for me sometime ago:

Well said.

When did processional marches become a taboo in a democracy?

Funny that that media hardly reports on Boko Haram.
Even Niger-Delta militants bombing oil pipelines hardly make it to the front pages of newspapers.

Igbophobia and blameGEJnomics are the only short and medium term plsns of the APC.
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by solreb: 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
On my way to Aba yesterday I saw a large no of police going towards Oyigbo. By the time I was returning the whole place had been turnef upside down with goods scattered all over the place. Some people were seen arrested and put in police van while lots of police men were sited at Oyigbo junction. The IPOB youths should find a better way to pass on their message. They should let the court process takes its course as it is clear that KANU is in for a long run. As many if them who want to join him should voluntarily go to the nearest police station and present themselves rather than causing disorder and loss of livelihood to Nigerians
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by solreb: 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
PecE2Make:
Where did it happened? I stay in Oyibo APC propaganda wit lies
it happened yesterday between the hours if 11:30 am when I saw the police men coming towards oyigbo junction and 2:30 pm when I was returning from Aba. This is not a propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by DerideGull(m): 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
Kikero112:

As I am answering you....I want to make myself clear.

I am not anti-Igbo, and self determination should be part of any democracy.

You are doubting Wike made the comment. The simple reason why South Southern minorites won't support Biafra is the same reason why Northern Minorities won't support Arewa.....the problem being we would end up with countries dominated by the big tribes....at the expense of small tribes.

Back in the 60's one Northern minority soldier took an active part in the July 66 coup, and an active part in crying ''Araba''. Few days later....the guy sat down and thought about what Araba meant for him as a minority....and the result was that he became a One Nigeria man from that day henceforth.(He did not like the ideas that flowed into his mind...so to speak).

And as for Isaac Adaka Boro....when he was freed by the Nigerian government whom he took up arms against....the gent promptly joined the Nigerian Army because ''I will not swap my Nigerian citizenship for a Biafra dominated by the big tribe''

Now....I am not saying Nigeria is perfect. But....right now, self determination re Biafra might not be feasible. Because...to us minorities (and yes...I am from one of many South South tribes)...we do not want to end up being under big tribe dominaiton at close quaters.....regardless of how many nice promises are made. At least in Nigeria...we have some space to fight for our rights. And as far as I can see....Biafra does not guarantee me that space. Will Biafra for example allow resource control? Language rights? Will there be zoning or not? See....if you want to convince people that Biafra is better than Nigeria....you better got to start talking and formulating ideas about how the Biafran nation would work.....not barking about all opponents of Biafra being ''treacherous Yourbas'' . You might even convince some hardcore one Nigerianists like me.

So...for me for now.........one Nigeria....till there is a better alternative.

What will you do when the so-called "Big Tribes" eventually leave Nigeria? Anything is possible under the Sun.

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by shegra58: 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
EternalTruths:

Simple tactics

some people dey if dem see dem papa on top dem mama dey do kerewa dem no go believe say na real dem go still talk say na propaganda grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by coolitempa(f): 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
Cjinbox:
. You are a big monkey

Na lie Jo......how do you know I am not small... grin
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by DerideGull(m): 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
mulattoclaro:
God bless you Governor Wike. They shouldn't hesitate to shoot on sight too.

This is classical mindset of idiotic Africans and Nigerian in particular. Yet the fools will be twisted out of human form when they hear the allegation that Donald Trump wants to kick them out of USA.

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by amolex(m): 3:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
plaetton:

Well said.

When did processional marches become a taboo in a democracy?

Funny that that media hardly reports on Boko Haram.
Even Niger-Delta militants bombing oil pipelines hardly make it to the front pages of newspapers.

Igbophobia and blameGEJnomics are the only short and medium term plsns of the APC.

the last time I checked APC owns all the media houses...
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by CharlesIyke414(m): 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
EternalTruths:

Simple tactics

this is definition of the saying that said " everything have two side of of story "
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by Ishilove: 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
Good. Bunch of bloody riffraffs
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by gigabyte13: 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
The so called "OGWEOCHA" governor had spoken, oya chest-beaters do ur worst and receive live bullet has usual.

SE stop this attachee, SS wont join ur lifeless struggle, they rather have there own country than join greedy set of miscreants. Why are you guys afraid to fight ur battle alone?

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by tickles2luv2016(m): 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
The wages of secessionist plot is death.so secessionists beware."To be fore warned is to be fore harmed"
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by otiigba1(m): 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
DerideGull:

This is classical mindset of idiotic Africans and Nigerian in particular. Yet the fools will be twisted out of human form when they hear the allegation that Donald Trump wants to kick them out of USA.
Absolutely! Their double standard is mind boggling, anyway do not take some nigerians/Africans serious poverty, ignorance and illiteracy has twisted their brains
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by Hafter1: 11:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
EternalTruths:

Simple tactics

See as you dey disgrace your family online. Lmao
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by dvee2: 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
Allosaurus:

PDP or APC?

So you don't even know that PDP has already zoned their next presidential aspirant to the north?
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by Akious2k2(m): 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
coolitempa:
They should be shot on sight...no questions asked... angry...bloody animals.... angry
Madam, Cool it temper nah... as ur name implies
Hafter1:
See as you dey disgrace your family online. Lmao
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
naijafella:

Low IQ in full display.
Ayatullah:

You need to submit yourself for an urgent psychiatric test. Please do not waste time.

As 4 dose dat said d pple of a particular region shld determine which part dey belong, y didn't d ICC apply same principle 2 d pple of Bakassi back den... NOT all easterners are in support of secession... I believe it is only being supported by d mischief makers... 4 crying out loud, if u have any grievance, voice it out first and c if the govt will listen or not b4 resorting 2 agitate 4 secession, after all GEJ has been there 4 about 6yrs & there was no agitation 4 secession, den y now dat he's left? It doesn't hard up

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators by anticabal1: 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
. Sometimes I wish we all can allow folks like you to wallow in your ignorance. Which case
did Nnamdi Kanu win in court? A man who refused to take his plea before the court preferring to stay in DSS custody because he had seen the handwriting on the wall with the charges preferred against him. He has no choice but to subject himself to the legal proceeding like his fellow brother Olisa Metuh did yesterday. There's no shortcut to his freedom as he will be made to defend himself in court, thank goodness he has a lawyer. So the FG will meet him in court or he continues to enjoy life in the DSS custody. No one can achieve a lawful objective through unlawful means. The nation moves on regardless.

Today kanu is eating 'iron beans' and wants freedom so badly' tommorow kanu refused to take plea because of 'buhari handwritting on the wall'. When will you zombies make up your mind? When will you understand that kanu thrashed you numerous time in your court and the law has asked you to release him? When will you agree that you have not been able to prove ANY CASE against him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Oshiomhole Made Police Invade Saraki, Ekweremadu's Homes - R-APC Member / Photos From NASS Resumption After Annual Recess / Jonathan Holds Secret Meeting With Atiku - Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.