Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) (52544 Views)

Names Of 58 Illegal Universities In Nigeria Released By NUC - Full List / Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? / How Many Of You Remember Writing This On Your Notebooks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by 7footre(m): 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
Everybody don turn class rep for the thread o! Make unu continu I de watch una

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Omotayor123(f): 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
Freemanan:
We were the Bookworms... grin
WE ONLY TALK IN MATHS CLASS
shocked shockedundecided
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by misspicy(f): 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
Omotayor123:
Cc. Freemanan, scentmarlc, glossy6, Harbosede02, misspicy, estharfabian, oliviaarim, Emusmith, Dollyjoy, greatness22, Kazrem, Twaci ...

Come and share your noise making experience
LMAO gringrin

see am that gentle girl with coded talks in class,part of the big goons,who born anybody well to write name of back sitters? cheesycheesycheesycheesy
death straight.....

BTW long time girl,you loss ni?
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Giditivity2016(m): 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lolzz na primary school b dat, can't count it self
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Omotayor123(f): 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
misspicy:

LMAO gringrin

see am that gentle girl with coded talks in class,part of the big goons,who born anybody well to write name of back sitters? cheesycheesycheesycheesy
death straight.....

cheesy grin badt girl.

Low key things jare. Lectures don take over.
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by misspicy(f): 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
Omotayor123:
cheesy grin badt girl.
Low key things jare. Lectures don take over.
yels ke cheesycheesycheesy

lecturers lo sure ju my dear cool

1 Like

Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Rogerz007(m): 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
This on everybody dey claim na dem dey write name..Who kan be the noisemakers?

1 Like

Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Mcbussy(m): 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
Khd95:
Kaai my class captain for ss1 use my eyes see pepper for noise makers' list.

My names dy always appear for her list even if i no dy class d weyrey girl like me oo,but she no go tell megringringrin

i still dont understand why she did that,submit my names as class disturber to teachers,i mean madt teachers that can flog demon frm ur headsad

Noise maker's list in S.S 1? undecided... In my days, who born d teacher that would flog S.S 1 class for making noise? cool
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by timilehin007(m): 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
Gobe
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Genea(f): 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
I was d queen of noisemakers,always having something to gist and laf abt and d bitter thing was dah i dnt have body 4 cane.....btw my class were known as terrorists of d school,we too dey make noise

1 Like

Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Mcbussy(m): 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
misspicy:

LMAO gringrin

death straight.....

Hehehehe...i tell ya, back benchers can play cards, gamble and roll dice in class, but they never make the noise maker's list. The last time anybody had the gut to put my name is such list was in primary school. I started working out at a very young age. grin cheesy

Well, I guess there was a difference between disturbing da peace and noise making. cool
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
Swissheart:
I remember writing names of people who weren't my friends ×100,but my friends usually do not find their names on that list though they were always defaulting. When I have issues with you..... turning your head is enough to make me write your name.
that is corruption
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by 2rez: 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
Emodeee:

ladies have an iota of lesbianism in them#justsaying.

Oh my! Couldnt have said it better bruh. Spot on cheesy

1 Like

Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Vivipop(f): 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
I hate been flogged so i'd rather converse with my hands than with my mouth or better still, send a note over.

Omo come see demonstration for class.
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Missmossy(f): 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hahahaha grin grin

Secondary school days names of noisemakers!!!
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
Be a close friend of the class captain and his assistant.. your name will never show in the noisemakers list no matter how much you talk grin grin grin ... Nigerian politics been a dirty game since JS1... smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by brunofarad(m): 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
Wow
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nobody wrote my name because i looked so innocent. wink
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by wiloy2k8(m): 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
I do the name''s writing ... my name first ....odas follow ...
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by anytexy: 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mtcheeeew. I thought you mean Buhari's Noise makers (ministers).
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Ahnn: 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ahh i make noise die,bt wu born u well may u put ma name 4 list u wan make ur skul bag loss? d gud primary skul days
K9blunt:
My back down receive enough lashes for this names of noise makers eh
And am usually 80% innocent o. angry
Ahh i make noise die,bt wu born u well may u put ma name 4 list u wan make ur skul bag loss? d gud primary skul days dat one happen like 5 tyms oboy i start to de make d noise so atleast wen they de flog me e no go de pain me.me b chief cane chester dose days so teachers de tire 2 flog me sef
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by 2rez: 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
From the comments coming in so far, it undoubtedly & crystal clearly shows that na ladies dey make noise pass for class. See confession!**spread mat**
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Chanchit: 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
This thread make me remember one foolish girl for jss2 then, we live in same area. When teacher tells her to write names of noise makers. The whole class would go silent cos she has to write down names na my name and two other friends of mine go enter the book cos we live in same area with the mumu. Na so teacher sef no go listen to our story before tearing cane for our back, we had to do group beating for the girl before she stopped that rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by K9blunt(f): 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
My back down receive enough lashes for this names of noise makers eh

And am usually 80% innocent o. angry
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Khd95(m): 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
Swissheart:
I remember writing names of people who weren't my friends ×100,but my friends usually do not find their names on that list though they were always defaulting. When I have issues with you..... turning your head is enough to make me write your name.
u dey remind me of my class captain,just that i was d only she seemed to pick on them,if i had known she liked me,i for woo hergrin

atleast to escape d list,cos i cant go a day without disturbing d class cool
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Timijo(m): 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
I did not attent community high school.
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Bishops10(m): 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ohh....quiet me!
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Blunttalker: 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
I remember this, mehn. My name was always on the list e.g blunttalker - 2×2×2. But you know what pissed me the teacher would multiply the strokes of cane by the numbers above. I was taught by frustrated teachers.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by cokacoola(m): 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
Na we be the bad gang then, they trow dice for back of class. I remember wey merit our clascaptain write my name for chemistry teacher list and the man they flog like madt. Mhen the kind beating wey i qive am ehnn them come suspend me for two weeks. When i come me and the qirl come become very close oo
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by debbierex(f): 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
Well , I wasn't a noise maker or troubler, in class then..even if I should make some noise, I do escape the list,bkus I'm a bestie to our class captain..
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by teebaxy(m): 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
Na me be class captain not because I wastallest the most intelligent ooo but because I was the tallest, so them dey fear me well well because if u talk I write ur name nobody fit challenge me
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Omotayor123(f): 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
See as I dey laugh.. Make una keep the ball rolling.
See as everybody dey fear baddo grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) / JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking / Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.