Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) (52545 Views)

Names Of 58 Illegal Universities In Nigeria Released By NUC - Full List / Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? / How Many Of You Remember Writing This On Your Notebooks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by greatness22(m): 11:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
glossy6:

My dear, I no dey outspoken then. What with all those stubborn deltas around me. They are so stubborn
I will take that as a compliment to my state.

Na true sha, we stubborn like pikin wen winch born give thief....
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by mamagee3(f): 12:29am On Jan 19, 2016
I remember this back in the days.

It was so silly, I got written up for even whispering.
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by glossy6(f): 9:36am On Jan 19, 2016
greatness22:
I will take that as a compliment to my state.

Na true sha, we stubborn like pikin wen winch born give thief....

lol. no be small thing. You know the Igbo accent is thick, those girls will yab and call you oh so ohwo Igbo. I had to stop talking to shield myself
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by greatness22(m): 9:55am On Jan 19, 2016
glossy6:

lol. no be small thing. You know the Igbo accent is thick, those girls will yab and call you oh so ohwo Igbo. I had to stop talking to shield myself
Lwkm, so u dey fear like dis?
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by glossy6(f): 9:55am On Jan 20, 2016
greatness22:
Lwkm, so u dey fear like dis?
I dey fear those AGGS Ughelli girls that time oooh.
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by bigcil2(m): 5:42pm On May 18, 2016
Swissheart:
I remember writing names of people who weren't my friends ×100,but my friends usually do not find their names on that list though they were always defaulting. When I have issues with you..... turning your head is enough to make me write your name.
Na your type I hate pass for school
KKK
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by kingsfield(m): 6:49pm On May 22, 2016
Swissheart:
I remember writing names of people who weren't my friends ×100,but my friends usually do not find their names on that list though they were always defaulting. When I have issues with you..... turning your head is enough to make me write your name.
Rly like ur personal text .Let me add to it.
The God who orchestrates the future, at the same time He knows where you are
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Swissheart(f): 8:00pm On May 22, 2016
kingsfield:

Rly like ur personal text .Let me add to it.
The God who orchestrates the future, at the same time He knows where you are
Thanks.
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by LoveJesus87(m): 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
Swissheart:
Ah am sure some of dos ur victims then av not forgotten sha....some of dem go still dey wait for u make dem score their own back... cheesy grin naty gal c im mouth grin
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Ilamina(f): 1:43am On Mar 24, 2023
The hard days men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) / JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking / Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.