Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? (3225 Views)

The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog / 5 Things Men Find In Other Women / 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by Joromi1: 10:31am On Jan 16, 2016
It's seen as normal thing if a married man is caught cheating on his wife but a shocking scandal if the reverse is the case. Why does the society give married men the liberty to cheat on their wives?
Please, I need answers

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by obiorathesubtle: 10:33am On Jan 16, 2016
who sees it as a normal thing?? undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by SINNZ(m): 10:37am On Jan 16, 2016
Your Topic asks one question while your post asks another. Which one do you want us to answer biko? undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by Mack3N: 10:41am On Jan 16, 2016
Because they never stop cheating!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by sexysegggs: 10:50am On Jan 16, 2016
Joromi1:
It's seen as normal thing if a married man is caught cheating on his wife but a shocking scandal if the reverse is the case. Why does the society give married men the liberty to cheat on their wives?
Please, I need answers
Why do women cheat? Have you cheated your husband? After all he has done for you and you still cheated him. You must be mad to do such things.

Where in the Bible did you see a woman cheats on her husband? Women are created for men and not the reverse.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by Slimzjoe(m): 11:00am On Jan 16, 2016
What will go through your head is how she was Moaning another N!ggas Name undecided undecided

Dafuk should I Forgive??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by playtheblues(f): 11:03am On Jan 16, 2016
Because ours is a patriarchal society.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by defendedvictim(m): 11:31am On Jan 16, 2016
because man is naturally polygamous in nature. Women are considered to be more chaste n faithful somehow; d issue should even be a compliment to the ladies.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by germainediva(f): 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
I caught my hubby cheating and I 4gave him ,he also caught me and 4gave me......now we understand each other better

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by leke12(m): 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
germainediva:
I caught my hubby cheating and I 4gave him ,he also caught me and 4gave me......now we understand each other better
the day my wife try dat nonsense with me, I will ask her maybe she was d one dat paid my bride price or me. Nevertheless, I will simply forget and move on but will certainly not only cheat on her but will surely marry a second wife. That will be her punishment, if she isn't satisfied she can opt out.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by tommychow(m): 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
In Nigeria woman are way too dependent on their husbands. Look around you. What can women do without men in this country? Take developed countries like US and UK, you don't mess with your woman, she'll kick you outta the house. In UK, it was hilarious seeing how Nigerian husbands who ordinarily would be controlling are gentle and passive with their wives. So, cheating on your wife is SERIOUS TROUBLE abroad.

In Nigeria, a woman's husband will boink all her housemaids, all she can do is cry and pray. If she fights him or casts him out, it'll be at her own risk because he owns everything. If She's caught cheating, it's automatic "GTFO of my house" with some black-eyes takeaway for free, lol. So, it's more shocking to Nigerians because she's worth little without her man. It's like "She had the liver cheat? She's finished"

So all you lazy, dependent, undereducated, unambitious "babes" with no value except your clothes, shoes, 1-karat gold jewelry and counterfeit makeup looking for a made man...get ready to be his eternal b1tch.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by myfantasies(f): 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
Y will a woman cheat at the first place, it's not her right to cheat

It's only men dat have d right to cheat
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by Joromi1: 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
germainediva:
grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by Joromi1: 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
myfantasies:

Is this coming from a girl? Really? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by myfantasies(f): 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
Joromi1:

Is this coming from a girl? Really? undecided
We all know men r promiscuous in nature, dey will cheat nd gets away with it, a man can marry more than one wife, but a woman, just one husband
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by Joy1706(f): 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
leke12:
the day my wife try dat nonsense with me, I will ask her maybe she was d one dat paid my bride price or me. Nevertheless, I will simply forget and move on but will certainly not only cheat on her but will surely marry a second wife. That will be her punishment, if she isn't satisfied she can opt out.
4 naira bride price? Abeg swerve. You both married each other. Which one is I paid her bride price
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by Joy1706(f): 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
leke12:
When there will be no peace in ur house, come back and tell who is actually suffering. Punishment ko

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by Joy1706(f): 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
tommychow:
In Nigeria woman are way too dependent on their husbands. Look around you. What can women do without men in this country? Take developed countries like US and UK, you don't mess with your woman, she'll kick you outta the house. In UK, it was hilarious seeing how Nigerian husbands who ordinarily would be controlling are gentle and passive with their wives. So, cheating on your wife is SERIOUS TROUBLE abroad.

In Nigeria, a woman's husband will boink all her housemaids, all she can do is cry and pray. If she fights him or casts him out, it'll be at her own risk because he owns everything. If She's caught cheating, it's automatic "GTFO of my house" with some black-eyes takeaway for free, lol. So, it's more shocking to Nigerians because she's worth little without her man. It's like "She had the liver cheat? She's finished"

So all you lazy, dependent, undereducated, unambitious "babes" with no value except your clothes, shoes, 1-karat gold jewelry and counterfeit makeup looking for a made man...get ready to be his eternal b1tch.
Will u shut up. Maybe ur blind. What's the meaning of 'what can women do without men?' You haven't seen female doctors,lawyers,bankers,lecturers,engineers,accountants,business women? Mstchewwww.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by Joy1706(f): 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
If he cheats and I forgive him. He had better be ready to forgive me when I cheat. Or if he can't forgive, he can leave d house 4 me, cos I won't move an inch from that house. Let him do his worst! Last last I make sure none of us lives in that house. Don't ask me how.
Forgiveness is not supposed to be sweet or easy. If I can do it, he can too.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by leke12(m): 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
Joy1706:

When there will be no peace in ur house, come back and tell who is actually suffering. Punishment ko
see u! Women suffer most when there is no peace in d home! If it is food or sex, there Are plenty ladies luking for husband and they do anyting to satify him. Infact most men hanging out, the woman can hold d hus to herself and if she too dumb to knw her boundaries I will let her knw dat am d owner of dat hus. She can kip eating her food and sleeping on d bed alone.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by Joromi1: 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
myfantasies:
We all know men r promiscuous in nature, dey will cheat nd gets away with it, a man can marry more than one wife, but a woman, just one husband

Ok, I get your point
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by myfantasies(f): 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
Joromi1:

Ok, I get your point
Ok Tanks
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by playtheblues(f): 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
So you believe men have the right to cheat?

myfantasies:

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by Justiyke4u: 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
Is it just Nigerian
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by Joromi1: 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
Joy1706:
If he cheats and I forgive him. He had better be ready to forgive me when I cheat.
Then where is the forgiveness if you have to cheat like he did?

Or if he can't forgive, he can leave d house 4 me, cos I won't move an inch from that house. Let him do his worst! Last last I make sure none of us lives in that house. Don't ask me how.
The house he pays for or another one?

Forgiveness is not supposed to be sweet or easy. If I can do it, he can too.
I take it that you don't understand what it means to forgive, no pun intended
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by Joromi1: 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
Justiyke4u:
Is it just Nigerian
Most likely
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by myfantasies(f): 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
playtheblues:
So you believe men have the right to cheat?

It's dere nature, someone just told me dey were created dat way, dat one woman can't satisfy a man's Sexual urge
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
A broken pencil can be resharpened on any of the free ends, but a broken sharpener is gone for life

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
hypocrisy, double standard and african mentality,, and they expect the women to forgive them even if they cheat again, again and again
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by playtheblues(f): 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
If your husband knows that this is the way you reason, trust me he will cheat on you daily unless he's God-fearing.
myfantasies:
It's dere nature, someone just told me dey were created dat way, dat one woman can't satisfy a man's Sexual urge
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by Joromi1: 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
myfantasies:
Don't believe that person. Not all men cheat. But the truth remains that they have the tendency to cheat more in marriage.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by Joromi1: 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
A broken pencil can be resharpened on any of the free ends, but a broken sharpener is gone for life
Is that the only way you see it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Are The Meanings Behind All Your Weird, Dirty Sex Dreams / Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship / Is It Possible To Impress A Girl Without Involving Money? If Yes In What Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.